President's Day Event

Tanner96Tanner96 Registered Users 544 Posts
When I try to open the Presidrnt's Day event, the game closes and sends me back to my home screen. Anyone else have this problem?
:mad:iPad 4:mad:

Comments

• Bill1957Bill1957 Registered Users 972 Posts
    Tanner96 wrote: »
    When I try to open the Presidrnt's Day event, the game closes and sends me back to my home screen. Anyone else have this problem?

Same here. Boots me right out.
    :cool:IPhone 6:cool:
  • Chris-Old GeezerChris-Old Geezer Registered Users 247 Posts
    Yup, kicks me right out also

Chris
  • nuggets911nuggets911 Registered Users 191 Posts
    Must be an iPhone thing... No Presidents Day event here yet for Android still showing winter centennial and no updates at Google Play... When did you get the update? I figured Presidents Day event wasn't coming out until Thursday or Friday... Maybe they released something to iPhone that wasn't ready yet
    :mad:Glu, if you had any honor you would have already fallen on your samurai sword :mad:
    Android Samsung Galaxy S4
    nuggets911 wrote: »
    Must be an iPhone thing... No Presidents Day event here yet for Android still showing winter centennial and no updates at Google Play... When did you get the update? I figured Presidents Day event wasn't coming out until Thursday or Friday... Maybe they released something to iPhone that wasn't ready yet

I don't remember an update. I just got a pop up today and tried it. No worky.
    It's locked now. I'm guessing it was released prematurely.
    The event is now up for me. The only bad thing with this update is we now have a constant ad running on the top of the screen. Total BS Glu!!! It's a pain in the ****.
  • Florida SteveFlorida Steve Registered Users 457 Posts
    Finished the event about an hour ago with no issues at all. No ad running at the top on Android.
    Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 12.2, Android 5.1.1
    Finished the event about an hour ago with no issues at all. No ad running at the top on Android.

I guess it's just iOS. Pain in the butt. You have to close the ad to see your stats, energy bar, gold etc. Then it pops up again in a few seconds. Very intrusive Glu.