Cheers.
Device:android 4.2 10.1 Tablet

Comments

• brodeenbrodeen Registered Users 539 Posts
    New event.
    Screenshot_2016-03-05-13-42-38_zps5qsiupyz.png
  • Samer MadbakSamer Madbak Registered Users 1,247 Posts
    Yep got it. Did first series. I restarted DH2014 a few days ago using my new phone. Lots of fun. Will take me a few months to re-finish it. Worth it. Better than the substandard DH2016
    Playing on LG G4 (Android)
    Hi Samer nice to see you around and doing restart.
    Yea I also enjoy hunting from the beginning.
    Happy hunting and nice weekend.
    Cheers.
  • Florida SteveFlorida Steve Registered Users 457 Posts
    Always happy to see new content for 2014, anything is better than that dog 2016. Amazed at how big the update was. Good hunting to all.
    Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 12.2, Android 5.1.1
    The update was big because all four series were open. They usually subdivided them over a week or so. Finishing the last series tomorrow...more fun than DH2016 for sure
  • THOR147THOR147 Registered Users 39 Posts
    Yes also got new update just about back to where I was after having to start over and have a question in future regions you were able to see the price of all next regions weapons.but maybe just me now if you want r25 rifle but in region 23 it says to unlock this weapon complete the previous region .no prices either in gold or hunter bucks any body else noticed this thanks
    The update was big because all four series were open. They usually subdivided them over a week or so. Finishing the last series tomorrow...more fun than DH2016 for sure

Good point, I did not think about all four being open but you are absolutely correct, thanks.
  • Tanner96Tanner96 Registered Users 544 Posts
    THOR147 wrote: »
    Yes also got new update just about back to where I was after having to start over and have a question in future regions you were able to see the price of all next regions weapons.but maybe just me now if you want r25 rifle but in region 23 it says to unlock this weapon complete the previous region .no prices either in gold or hunter bucks any body else noticed this thanks

Yeah, I noticed that too. It wasn't always like that. It only started in the last 3 or 4 months. When I started over, I bought a Region 26 rifle that was 60% off. I use that for the rifle series, and the cheapest region rifle for the trophy hunts. I only do that because it's cheaper to upgrade.
    :mad:iPad 4:mad:
    Well, the Emerald Clover event is history! All prizes awarded as advertised, now sit back and wait for Region 29.
    I wonder if they will bring back the easter egg event. Necessary to complete the bounty as well
    I wonder if they will bring back the easter egg event. Necessary to complete the bounty as well

I would wish that too. I would feel something missing with incomplete mission, i.e. Bounties.
    Cheers.

I was fortunate and was able to collect the egg and rabbit bounties last year but why not I would be happy to break some more eggs this year. Anything that keeps 2014 going is fine by me.
    I have had all bounties complete, took part in all events and collected all weapons including the interregion rifles...but that was on my defunct phone. I have started over now and done with 7 regions with all weapon hunts, elite hunts and rare hunts in these. I also completed 15 bounties...21 regions to go plus the hiddens plus 36 more bounties...whew will take a couple of months :)
  • casajrcasajr Registered Users 1,468 Posts
    Get your necks, brains and eyes early.....lots of time for hearts and lungs. Remember the old posts about where the best place to get the deer bounty?
    Common Sense is an ultra-rare superpower.
    casajr wrote: »
    Get your necks, brains and eyes early.....lots of time for hearts and lungs. Remember the old posts about where the best place to get the deer bounty?
    You are right casajr, i need to get brains and eyes early. Not worrying about deer as there will be many after my startover. The bounties came late several months after DH2014 launch so whatever was shot didnot count until their introduction. This time everything counts from the onset.
  • Tango_DownTango_Down Registered Users 29 Posts

I'd like to see a return of this as I did not finish that bounty.

Since you recently reset, can you see the unfulfilled Easter egg bounty in your new game? It seems a bit cruel to any new players to advertise an unachievable bounty if it does appear in the bounty list but they do not revisit the Easter egg event...
    Tango_Down wrote: »
    I'd like to see a return of this as I did not finish that bounty.

Since you recently reset, can you see the unfulfilled Easter egg bounty in your new game? It seems a bit cruel to any new players to advertise an unachievable bounty if it does appear in the bounty list but they do not revisit the Easter egg event...
    Agree. I remember the forum being abuzz with debate on the easter egg event and its bounty. There were also problems with the golden egg and crashing. One other bounty was added based on an event and that was the spider thing in the outbreak event. It wasn't very nice of Glu to base a bounty on an event and many players were understandably annoyed.
    I remember when I got stuck with spider swarn bounty due to a "glitch strategy". It showed up again to finish it in other event.
    Thanks GLU.
    Hopefully it would treated as before.
    Cheers.
  • red devilred devil Registered Users 65 Posts
    Anyone know the o.t.o. for the Paddywhacker A.R.?
    Amazon Kindle... Playing since December/2014... All Hunts, and Bounties Completed to Standard 32.
  • Tango_DownTango_Down Registered Users 29 Posts
    problems with the golden egg

Don't remind me about the egg thing I had forgotten...

Got all the spiders 1st time round but I assume those that didn't would get a chance on the later Halloween events?
  • Chris-Old GeezerChris-Old Geezer Registered Users 247 Posts
    Easter bunny (white) glitch in region 15....

Only one hunt, so don't kill rabbits---- bust eggs

After kill rabbits.... Event locks

Chris