Options

Can't use standard 29 rifle for fifth Trophy hunt

darrsdarrs Registered Users 31 Posts
You have to be kidding me!!! Finished Standard 29 rifle hunts. Did four Trophy hunts with Grantham Castle standard 29 rifle. And now to do the fifth Trophy hunt it is saying I must get the Clayton Bastion rifle for 749 goal or $30 This is BS!!

Comments

• Options
    Florida SteveFlorida Steve Registered Users 457 Posts
    Yea.....the power required for the last trophy hunt is higher than the max power on the Grantham Castle. I have never seen that before must be someone's screw up. I won the Clayton Bastion so I maxed it out an went straight through Region 29 without noticing that you could not finish with the HB only rifle, that sucks!
    Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 12.2, Android 5.1.1
  • Options
    brodeenbrodeen Registered Users 539 Posts
    Well yeah..it shall be allowed but one shall shoot 2 or 3 times to kill...
    There is management aims behind.
    Cheers.
    Device:android 4.2 10.1 Tablet
  • Options
    RagsionRagsion Registered Users 8 Posts
    Same problem here
    Its a error or forse you to spend Real money
  • Options
    I sent an email to Glu and all I have heard are crickets!! No response. I guess they don't want to admit they are trying to be greedy and get us to spend real money!!
  • Options
    mchughesmchughes Registered Users 25 Posts
    Same here. The rifle is fully upgraded and it's not enough. Slime***** want $.
  • Options
    I ended up playing St Patrick event and also won the Clayton Bastion. Maxed it out and now shooting final Trophy in the head to build Hunter bucks backup.
  • Options
    red devilred devil Registered Users 65 Posts
    darrs wrote: »
    I ended up playing St Patrick event and also won the Clayton Bastion. Maxed it out and now shooting final Trophy in the head to build Hunter bucks backup.
    Fixed with last update... You can now use the Standard 29 Grantham Castle to kill Bigfoot.
    Amazon Kindle... Playing since December/2014... All Hunts, and Bounties Completed to Standard 32.
  • Options
    Must be the device your using I'm on an Android Tablet and can still not use the standard rifle for killing Bigfoot.
  • Options
    mchughesmchughes Registered Users 25 Posts
    Playing through Facebook on PC.
    To kill Bigfoot, you need a rifle with a power of 5,562,544.
    The standard rifle, The Grantham Castle, has a max power of 5,217,153.
  • Options
    darrs wrote: »
    Must be the device your using I'm on an Android Tablet and can still not use the standard rifle for killing Bigfoot.

Amazon Kindle Fire HDX... Grantham Castle. Power = 5571839... Are you playing on Facebook??? If so you are out of luck!!!
    Amazon Kindle... Playing since December/2014... All Hunts, and Bounties Completed to Standard 32.
  • Options
    mchughes wrote: »
    Playing through Facebook on PC.
    To kill Bigfoot, you need a rifle with a power of 5,562,544.
    The standard rifle, The Grantham Castle, has a max power of 5,217,153.

Many people have been having issues playing on Facebook since the beginning... I'm surprised that you made it to Standard 29, with no previous trouble...
  • Options
    I'm using a Samsung Nexus 10 Android tablet. Been playing the game since 2014. First issue like this and it looks like others are also having the problem. Lucky I got the Bastion and have it upgraded to max. Been shooting Bigfoot in the brain to get my Hunter Bucks up. Other issue I have is I only can get 1billion dollars and it does not let me get more! This sucks since I want enough for next level upgrades
  • Options
    That is strange, I play on Android as well and I have over 19 Billion HB. I have Android 5.1.1 which version do you have?
  • Options
    brodeenbrodeen Registered Users 539 Posts
    Ever think of reinstall the game? Make sure you already backup all your Android data to Google drive before doing that.
    I did reinstall last time and feel better and stable game play. But I lost all (HB, golds, guns, level, plats, and progress). Since I forgot to save data on Google drive. Good luck.
    Cheers.
    Device:android 4.2 10.1 Tablet
  • Options
    I have the same version 5.1.1 so that should not be the problem.
  • Options
    That is odd, I have been adding to my total all day wth no problems. Brodeen's suggestion of a reinstall might fix it, sounds like it is woth a try, good luck!
  • Options
    Duck76Duck76 Registered Users 909 Posts
    That is strange, I play on Android as well and I have over 19 Billion HB. I have Android 5.1.1 which version do you have?
    Anyone with 25 billion or more? How about loan? 5 billion hunter bucks for 100 batteries?
  • Options
    I have 24 Billion and change now but I also have over 500 batteries, so no sale, sorry :).