help!..cannot download map update

Help!..cannot download map update at standard region 6. While my internet is fine.
Screenshot_2016-03-22-00-29-13_zpsadp0pvhi.png
Device:android 4.2 10.1 Tablet

Comments

• Florida SteveFlorida Steve Registered Users 457 Posts
    I was getting the same message but since I played it over a year ago I just gave up and forgot about it.
    Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 12.2, Android 5.1.1
  • brodeenbrodeen Registered Users 539 Posts
    I was getting the same message but since I played it over a year ago I just gave up and forgot about it.

Thanks for your reply Steve. It means that I am not the only one and it has not been solved.
    Cheers.
    I just tried again and got the same error message. For me it is only Region 6, all the others are just fine.
  • Samer MadbakSamer Madbak Registered Users 1,247 Posts
    Same problem here with map of region 6 only. Happened only a couple of days ago :(
    Playing on LG G4 (Android)
  • brodeenbrodeen Registered Users 539 Posts
    Recently I got 2.3+ MB update, then I need to update maps of region 2 or 3 up to region 29 standard. Map update also apply to hidden region 1 to 6.
    Therefore above problem solved.
    Cheers.
    Same thing with me, I had to update every region except Region 1 including the hidden regions. At least it fixed the problem with Region 6.
  • red devilred devil Registered Users 65 Posts
    What is the reason for the huge new update?... There are no new hunts, and Emerald Series is still there... I have all the Bounties completed, but was hopeful that there would be Eggs for other players to complete the bounty.
    Amazon Kindle... Playing since December/2014... All Hunts, and Bounties Completed to Standard 32.
  • red devilred devil Registered Users 65 Posts
    red devil wrote: »
    What is the reason for the huge new update?... There are no new hunts, and Emerald Series is still there... I have all the Bounties completed, but was hopeful that there would be Eggs for other players to complete the bounty.

I found out one more thing that the update did... I can now use the Standard 29 rifle, Grantham Castle, for the last trophy hunt, It didn't have enough power before... Now I have 2 rifles for head shots on Bigfoot.
    Amazon Kindle... Playing since December/2014... All Hunts, and Bounties Completed to Standard 32.