Options

Reset

My game progress, money, gold etc have been eliminated. My game has reset to Region 1. Can someone from Tech support reply as to how this can be fixed???

Comments

• Options
    jmpjmp Registered Users 22 Posts
    Tech support: anybody out there?
  • Options
    I've sent customer service 3 emails and have not received a response. Are you supporting this game anymore?
  • Options
    red devilred devil Registered Users 65 Posts
    Are you playing on Facebook?... If you are, then , "Good luck with that"!!!
    Amazon Kindle... Playing since December/2014... All Hunts, and Bounties Completed to Standard 32.
  • Options
    yes i am. Where else is there?
  • Options
    Florida SteveFlorida Steve Registered Users 457 Posts
    Facebook has a history of problems that have never been fixed, the Android and Apple platforms are much more reliable. Some people play on Facebook and have no problems at all but many have had the same experience as you. If all you have is a laptop and no tablet or smart phone then you are just out of luck, sorry.
    Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 12.2, Android 5.1.1
  • Options
    I just received an email from customer service. basically it said sorry, we can't help you.
  • Options
    Florida SteveFlorida Steve Registered Users 457 Posts
    That stinks for sure but I can't remember anyone who lost their progress playing on Facebook who said they got it back. If you have another option you should never play on Facebook because it is a big gamble. To be fair some people have said they never had a problem on Facebook but it seems to be pure luck one way or the other. I have had some small problems on the Android platform but they were always fixed in time.
    Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 12.2, Android 5.1.1