easter egg hunts

Samer MadbakSamer Madbak Registered Users 1,247 Posts
Come on Glu, 'Tis the season...bring em back i am sure many hunters want to complete the bounty
Playing on LG G4 (Android)

Comments

• brodeenbrodeen Registered Users 539 Posts
    I was busy checking for the event by looking only at the title post. After I read your comment i realize that it is a wish.
    Yes I also wish that the Easter eggs would be available again soon.
    Cheers.
    Device:android 4.2 10.1 Tablet
  • casajrcasajr Registered Users 1,468 Posts
    I guess the St. Pats event is finished in a week. Hope the bunnies show up afterwards.
    Common Sense is an ultra-rare superpower.
  • Samer MadbakSamer Madbak Registered Users 1,247 Posts
    casajr wrote: »
    I guess the St. Pats event is finished in a week. Hope the bunnies show up afterwards.

Hope so, although Western Easter is tomorrow, so the event, if it comes, will be overdue, unless the developers are mainly Eastern Orthodox and they want to celebrate Pascha (1st May)! My gut feeling is it is not coming...
  • G_BEESG_BEES Registered Users 83 Posts
    Hope so, although Western Easter is tomorrow, so the event, if it comes, will be overdue, unless the developers are mainly Eastern Orthodox and they want to celebrate Pascha (1st May)! My gut feeling is it is not coming...
    Just got the Easter Egg pop up, coming soon. Probably on Saturday after the Emerald event finishes.
    G_BEES wrote: »
    Just got the Easter Egg pop up, coming soon. Probably on Saturday after the Emerald event finishes.

Beauty! Thanks for the info. "Outbreak" event should ensue, which also has the last two bounties.
  • pistoffpistoff Registered Users 865 Posts
    Guns are there, but hunts are not. R30 AR as a prize.
  • Florida SteveFlorida Steve Registered Users 457 Posts
    Just got the update, plenty of eggs to break if you have not fulfilled the bounty, good hunting!
    Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 12.2, Android 5.1.1
    I got an update. Finally ...THANKS GLU.
    Screenshot_2016-04-05-09-04-31_zps5a3shck4.png
    Remember guys, if you want to fulfill your golden eggs bounty get to the Jackalope hunt (last hunt in second series) and shoot golden eggs, fail, repeat... I got 30 golden eggs out of 40 using that hunt and completed the bounty. Enjoy.
  • pistoffpistoff Registered Users 865 Posts
    I finished the bounties last year, so I'm not bothering with this one. Don't even have any of the guns, I just shot the eggs in the first two hunts last year until they were completed!
    pistoff wrote: »
    I finished the bounties last year, so I'm not bothering with this one. Don't even have any of the guns, I just shot the eggs in the first two hunts last year until they were completed!

Same here pistoff, but i had changed my phone three months ago, and i restarted the whole game exactly a month ago now. Only have some head and neck bounties to finish to complete the game again. It was worth restarting :)
    I finished all the bounties a long time ago but any hunting I can do in DH2014 beats the heck out of that dog DH2016. In any event I have to spend my HB and gold on something :). Having another AR to win doesn't hurt my feelings a bit either.
    Finished the Easter Egg hunts and added the Region 30 AR to the collection. It was pretty reasonable to fully upgrade only about half a billion HB so that was a plus. Also gained an extra 1000 or so plats in case there is ever something to spend them on.
    Finished the Easter Egg hunts and added the Region 30 AR to the collection. It was pretty reasonable to fully upgrade only about half a billion HB so that was a plus. Also gained an extra 1000 or so plats in case there is ever something to spend them on.

I doubt that plats are going to be of any use. DH2014 is dragging on with rwgions and events. There is still the "outbreak" event i suppose. But again anything is better than DH2016 which i gladly uninstalled last week.
  • a3300552a3300552 Registered Users 61 Posts
    i hope we can have new event guns in highter regions 21~29,there are no special guns in that regions.

And can we get price for lower regions 2999 golds guns for fun?

lower regions 2999 gold guns can as price for fun i think~
    Still have 6 bounties to complete. Easy...slowly but certain...
    Some heads, necks, brains, ducks, and some..2 breakout event bounties.
    Enjoy hunting ..
    Cheers.
  • Duck76Duck76 Registered Users 909 Posts
    brodeen wrote: »
    Enjoy hunting ..
    Cheers.

Or some Beavers. They probably taste like chicken, especially since the more beavers you kill, the less there is to play football. Oh wait, Oregon State can't play football or anything else. Maybe why I like shooting beavers in this game although shooting my kin with a shotgun is fun also.
  • casajrcasajr Registered Users 1,468 Posts
    I'm just doing the first hunt in the second series over and over and over and over since shooting I somehow get this perverse enjoyment doing it.
    pistoff wrote: »
    Common Sense is an ultra-rare superpower.
    Enjoy hunting ..
    Cheers.
    Still have 4 bounties to complete...some heads, some necks and the two breakout bounties.
    Cheers.
    Still have 4 bounties to complete...some heads, some necks and the two breakout bounties.
    Cheers.
    Exactly same here, brodeen, it is the outbreak not breakout :)

Ooops, sorry. Thanks for correction Samer. Outbreak...wishing it would appear soon.
    Have nice weekend hunting.
    Cheers.

Only two bounties left to complete that are from Outbreak events.
    Cheers.
    Only two bounties left to complete that are from Outbreak events.
    Cheers.

By Jove, brodeen we r going at exact same pace. Just finished my bounties today with only outbreak bounties left...oh i still have rare hunts in hidden 6 to complete and they are taking forever.
    Players on DH2016 are running into all sorts of horrors in that bedam-ned CTS...
    By Jove, brodeen we r going at exact same pace. Just finished my bounties today with only outbreak bounties left...oh i still have rare hunts in hidden 6 to complete and they are taking forever.
    Players on DH2016 are running into all sorts of horrors in that bedam-ned CTS...

Well I think I am a little behind you since I still have rare hunts at the hidden region 1, 3, 4 & 5.
    Cheers.
  • Lucy DLucy D Registered Users 49 Posts
    After a few months break from DH2014 I just discovered there is an Easter event! I only need two golden eggs to complete the bounty that so frustrated me last year. Can anybody tell me where can I find them quickly?
    I have less than 2 days left...
    xx
    2nd from right I think.
    Good luck. Cheers.
    Lucy D wrote: »
    After a few months break from DH2014 I just discovered there is an Easter event! I only need two golden eggs to complete the bounty that so frustrated me last year. Can anybody tell me where can I find them quickly?
    I have less than 2 days left...
    xx
    Last hunt on second. Series...Jackalope. Dont kill him.