Options

Will not load

EiseleAirEiseleAir Registered Users 16 Posts
I have loved wasting time playing Deerhunter 2014 and had worked up to 590 on the list. When the new advertisements popped on it doubled the time to play the game. Seems to be more time with advertisements now than playing the game. I played much less because I don't have the time to watch ads.

Now I think there are so many ads my iPad will not even load. I have restarted my iPad and my server many times and have not been able to play for over a week. Not having any problems with any other phones, iPads or computers in the house.

Comments

• Options
    Duck76Duck76 Registered Users 909 Posts
    I am tired of their **** ads. I get them even without a bonus video. The ads to get freebies is fine, but ads for no **** reason and for the same **** game is intolerable. They must be hurting for money because they assume that you must not have the game if they show you the ad.
    I haven't had the problem of not being able to play because of ads. I haven't had any problems with this game for any reason like it shutting down or glitches like not having enough power on a maxed out region 29 gun for Bigfoot. Never had download problems except for a few times of getting cut out of the game especially on bonus videos.
    You must be on a list I don't have.
    This game has really changed since it's inception.
  • Options
    pistoffpistoff Registered Users 865 Posts
    I have the same thing with DH2016. Won't go past the black screen with the deer on it, but if I tap the screen I can hear the 'buttons' clicking.
  • Options
    casajrcasajr Registered Users 1,468 Posts
    I have a first gen iPad mini that simply cannot keep up with DH2014 any more (or anything else after installing iOS 9). Software outgrew the hardware.
    EiseleAir wrote: »
    I have loved wasting time playing Deerhunter 2014 and had worked up to 590 on the list. When the new advertisements popped on it doubled the time to play the game. Seems to be more time with advertisements now than playing the game. I played much less because I don't have the time to watch ads.

Now I think there are so many ads my iPad will not even load. I have restarted my iPad and my server many times and have not been able to play for over a week. Not having any problems with any other phones, iPads or computers in the house.
    Common Sense is an ultra-rare superpower.