Deer Hunter 2014

Duck76Duck76 Registered Users 909 Posts
Anyone wondering how long this game will go and how it ends?
We know region 31 is in the works. You can look at guns in the weapon shop for some info like that.
They have really increased the amount of Hunter bucks per region by more than usual in last two regions than they were before. Probably 16 to 17 million per hunt in next region.
The last region should have extra trophy hunts beyond five. Now that they have done five or six Africa regions, where else can they do that is new?
Hey Glu, do the Andes Mountains as a region. You have done the Rockies, Applachians, Alps, Himalayans, etc.
Does anybody have a favorite animal or region to hunt in?
Does anyone have any ideas or comments for Glu for extending this game.

Comments

• Tanner96Tanner96 Registered Users 544 Posts
    I'm surprised the game is still going on and adding new regions. I figured after DH 2016 came out, DH 2014 would just fade away. I started over last year and I'm now back to Region 29, with 2.1 billion HBs saved up. Maybe it will never end. I'm still having fun.
    :mad:iPad 4:mad:
  • Florida SteveFlorida Steve Registered Users 457 Posts
    Hope it goes on and on, it beats the heck out of that dog 2016.
    Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 12.2, Android 5.1.1
  • brodeenbrodeen Registered Users 539 Posts
    I wish it will go on longer as long as you hunters let the adds go rolling out ..therefore both sides happy the developer and the players.
    Cheers.
    Device:android 4.2 10.1 Tablet
  • CdhallCdhall Registered Users 2 Posts
    I have been playing Deer Hunter since before it changed to 2014. A week ago I lost all my game progress, money and everything. Was told sorry we can't do anything about it. I am ready to just delete it rather than start over.
  • Samer MadbakSamer Madbak Registered Users 1,247 Posts
    I played dh reloaded, then dh2014. Then dinohunter (too bad they killed this one six months after its release), then dh 2016 (which i uninstalled two weeks ago because it wound up as a cashpaying, competitive game). I played half a dozen other Glu games and have been a Glu loyal (well, they hate me because they got zero cents from me). Anyway, looks like DH2014 is still getting cash for Glu, this is why it will keep on going until finances drop. With the current format it is taking little effort from the devs since they are pumping in new regions and elites which are easy to duplicate with different natural backgrounds, so a good business so far. I restarted the game a month ago and finished it again (a couple of bountie left). Lots of fun second time around.
    Playing on LG G4 (Android)
  • Duck76Duck76 Registered Users 909 Posts
    I played dh reloaded, then dh2014. Then dinohunter (too bad they killed this one six months after its release), then dh 2016 (which i uninstalled two weeks ago because it wound up as a cashpaying, competitive game). I played half a dozen other Glu games and have been a Glu loyal (well, they hate me because they got zero cents from me). Anyway, looks like DH2014 is still getting cash for Glu, this is why it will keep on going until finances drop. With the current format it is taking little effort from the devs since they are pumping in new regions and elites which are easy to duplicate with different natural backgrounds, so a good business so far. I restarted the game a month ago and finished it again (a couple of bountie left). Lots of fun second time around.

I assume they will change the last few regions to elite series. I am at 9.5 billion Hunter bucks without the assault rifle. I figure another 3 to 5 billion is needed for the next region. I want more hidden regions and more rare hunts, and bow and crossbow series. I would bet the popularity is driving the developers not the ads or money people spend on it. That could still figure in.
  • DaSlash2DaSlash2 Registered Users 69 Posts
    According to my agent at Wikileaks..lol...there is no R31.Come on GLU...give us some info on this....
    Chinese Android 4.2.2
    DaSlash2 wrote: »
    According to my agent at Wikileaks..lol...there is no R31.Come on GLU...give us some info on this....

I will gullibly assume that there is a region 31 as long as there is a multiregion rifle (regions 30-31)
    I will gullibly assume that there is a region 31 as long as there is a multiregion rifle (regions 30-31)

I remember region 19 and everybody said it wouldn't go past 20. Then they said 25. Now we're on 30, and everybody still seems sure of themselves. I do read the posts in this game you know.
    Samer, when we had multi region rifles for the past regions when they were current at the time, we always got the next region. It wouldn't make sense for them to lie and promote one without doing another.
    Duck76 wrote: »
    Samer, when we had multi region rifles for the past regions when they were current at the time, we always got the next region. It wouldn't make sense for them to lie and promote one without doing another.
    Yep. I don't think it is automatic to promote a multiregion rifle if a new region was not in the tubes. One thing i missed, playing the game over, is these rifles. They are not available in the weapon shop. I had purchased them all first time around. I still think that the "outbreak" event will pop up after the easter egg event, alongside region 31 and elite hunts in region 26.
    Yep. I don't think it is automatic to promote a multiregion rifle if a new region was not in the tubes. One thing i missed, playing the game over, is these rifles. They are not available in the weapon shop. I had purchased them all first time around. I still think that the "outbreak" event will pop up after the easter egg event, alongside region 31 and elite hunts in region 26.

I think that is a smart bet. I'd bet it goes to region 40.
  • Florida SteveFlorida Steve Registered Users 457 Posts
    I think that is a smart bet. I'd bet it goes to region 40.

As a friend of mine used to say, "from your mouth to God's ears" :). It can go to 140 and I would be happy. Anything is better than DH2016.
    Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 12.2, Android 5.1.1
    As a friend of mine used to say, "from your mouth to God's ears" :). It can go to 140 and I would be happy. Anything is better than DH2016.

Or as the lebanese proverb goes: from your mouth to the doors of heaven :)
    Absolutely, anything is better than that abomination named DH2016.
  • red devilred devil Registered Users 65 Posts
    Or as the lebanese proverb goes: from your mouth to the doors of heaven :)
    Absolutely, anything is better than that abomination named DH2016.
    May the fleas of a thousand camels, infest their nether regions!
    Amazon Kindle... Playing since December/2014... All Hunts, and Bounties Completed to Standard 32.
    red devil wrote: »
    May the fleas of a thousand camels, infest their nether regions!

Interesting. But yes, I got of rid of the 2016 version. Too easy and not as fun. Target hunting was ok but the game is inferior to this one. Can't imagine this game going on forever. I don't want the same regurgitated events either.
    Keep it fun but evolving into new things to keep it going.
    Interesting. But yes, I got of rid of the 2016 version. Too easy and not as fun. Target hunting was ok but the game is inferior to this one. Can't imagine this game going on forever. I don't want the same regurgitated events either.
    Keep it fun but evolving into new things to keep it going.
    They did not improve the animal hunting in DH2016. The CTS became too competitive and costly. I spent my hoarded gold on upgrades that didnot benefit me, then gold collecting was decimated...in short they messed the game big-time. Glad i had to start DH2014 And busy myself with it in the last six weeks.
  • straightshooterstraightshooter Registered Users 1,231 Posts
    Dh2016 without cts would be better to write it off as inferior is a disservice it's certainly different to dh2014
    ( + )
    Dh2016 without cts would be better to write it off as inferior is a disservice it's certainly different to dh2014

I don't see how DH2016 is different without the CTS. Certainly not challenging. It doesn't make use of bows or pistols like DH14. It uses more data than this one and has more bugs plaguing it. The CTS is way to complicated and should not be part of it without changes to the game. Even without the CTS, there is no guarantee that anyone would like the game, as they are not comparable. You might as well compare a grape to a piece of bread because you can eat them doesn't make it the same. Yes they are both different, different is good, but that doesn't make it better.
  • straightshooterstraightshooter Registered Users 1,231 Posts
    Trophy hunts in dh2014 are a joke way too easy to hit the target the elites trophies in dh2016 are more satisfying was the challenge I was referring to
    ( + )
  • nealandersonnealanderson Registered Users 4 Posts
    ok someone tell me why last night i lvled up and this am i get on and sob im back to lvl wth get the fixed