Kilimanjaro @ Standard Region 30

I cannot kill her by her head.:rolleyes:
Any body ?
Cheers.
Device:android 4.2 10.1 Tablet

Comments

• Florida SteveFlorida Steve Registered Users 457 Posts
    No not even a brain shot. Gave up and started shooting a leg to cripple and then pick my spot for the kill shot.
    Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 12.2, Android 5.1.1
  • Duck76Duck76 Registered Users 909 Posts
    No not even a brain shot. Gave up and started shooting a leg to cripple and then pick my spot for the kill shot.

I had no problems getting a brain shot. Piece of cake.
    Now I need to finish my brain shot bounty that I had to do over when I restarted last year.
    The elephants love being shot there
  • Florida SteveFlorida Steve Registered Users 457 Posts
    Like brodeen I could not get a head shot to work. He and I both are on the Android platform, if you are on another platform it could be a problem with the Android version. If you are on Android then I have no idea what the problem could be.
    Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 12.2, Android 5.1.1
  • brodeenbrodeen Registered Users 539 Posts
    I could kill by her neck but need to shoot it twice to kill or add enhancement with hollow bullet to kill with one shoot.
    Cheers.
    Device:android 4.2 10.1 Tablet
  • straightshooterstraightshooter Registered Users 1,231 Posts
    Kindle neck shot works head shots DON'T work hardly a bullet magnet this giraffe more teflon don
    ( + )
  • red devilred devil Registered Users 65 Posts
    Kindle.. First few brain shots seemed to work, until they didn't... I've been using the Hauer Gauntlet Rifle for the first shot, then swap to the AR...
    Amazon Kindle... Playing since December/2014... All Hunts, and Bounties Completed to Standard 32.
    red devil wrote: »
    Kindle.. First few brain shots seemed to work, until they didn't... I've been using the Hauer Gauntlet Rifle for the first shot, then swap to the AR...

Just got a brain shot to the back of the skull... Maybe it won't work from the front, or side?...
    Amazon Kindle... Playing since December/2014... All Hunts, and Bounties Completed to Standard 32.
    Just got a head shot to the back of the skull... Maybe Kilimanjaro has a thick skull, and it has a weak spot in the back???
  • THOR147THOR147 Registered Users 39 Posts
    Nope can't get a brain shot either? And I am using the gold rifle also on android platform .
  • Tanner96Tanner96 Registered Users 544 Posts
    Two neck shots usually does it.
    :mad:iPad 4:mad: