New Event

brodeenbrodeen Registered Users 539 Posts
New event series Spring Invitational.
Screenshot_2016-04-29-10-18-17_zpsnlxvxe2m.png
Device:android 4.2 10.1 Tablet

Comments

• Florida SteveFlorida Steve Registered Users 457 Posts
    Just received the update about an hour and a half ago. Two great prizes the Region 31 shotgun and the Region 31 AR. The best part is that since I already own all three weapons required it costs me absolutely nothing to play. Beat that you DH 2016 piece of garbage!
    Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 12.2, Android 5.1.1
  • casajrcasajr Registered Users 1,468 Posts
    Doesn't seem to be out for iOS yet.Other strange problem I'm having. In R30, I can't buy the Gauntlet rifle. There is no BUY key.
    Common Sense is an ultra-rare superpower.
    That really stinks! Since I play on Android and bought the Grantham Endgame semi-auto rifle I am afraid I can't be of any help, sorry. The OTO was only 125 so it was very affordable. Of course it may be completely different on Apple. I have no idea but perhaps someone on that platform remembers. Hope you get the update soon.
  • casajrcasajr Registered Users 1,468 Posts
    I had this once before and an update fixed it. What concerns me is that R30 has been out for a while. I was just too busy shooting Easter Eggs to really care about it.

The OTO came when I was about 10 gold short, so I'm stuck with getting the standard rifle now. I guess I'll submit a ticket......
    Common Sense is an ultra-rare superpower.
  • brodeenbrodeen Registered Users 539 Posts
    Wow...upgrade of region 31 AR J.a.n.u.s Firebolt is mostly 1.9 billion HB each.
    Cheers.
  • Samer MadbakSamer Madbak Registered Users 1,247 Posts
    Nice to see events coming. Did not get update for r31
    Playing on LG G4 (Android)
    brodeen wrote: »
    Cheers.

That is a lot but I have 29.6 billion HB just sitting around waiting. I remember Tdub asking if we thought we were going to need all our HB back when some of us were around 5 billion. Looks like we just might need all of them and more if Glu keeps DH 2014 going (fingers crossed).
    That is a lot but I have 29.6 billion HB just sitting around waiting. I remember Tdub asking if we thought we were going to need all our HB back when some of us were around 5 billion, looks like we just might need all of them and more if Glu keeps DH 2014 going (fingers crossed).

Let's calculate...there are 6 category upgrade and 7 level upgrade to the max...that means 6 x 7 x 1.9 B = 79.8 B HB required.
    Cheers.
  • Samer MadbakSamer Madbak Registered Users 1,247 Posts
    Let's calculate...there are 6 category upgrade and 7 level upgrade to the max...that means 6 x 7 x 1.9 B = 79.8 B HB required.
    Cheers.

Or pay with gold, which is what i will do since i only have 1.7 billion
    Playing on LG G4 (Android)
    Cheers.

I just finished the last hunt in the event and collected the AR. I believe that 1.9 billion is a bug of some kind in the code. The upgrade for each part of the weapon is exactly the same 1.9 billion and change. It never works like that. Also if you look at the price in gold for each type of upgrade they are different as you would expect. Hopefully Glu will realize the error and fix it in a future update. The upgrade prices for the shotgun seem in line with what you would expect at this level. Just my two cents worth.
    Or pay with gold, which is what i will do since i only have 1.7 billion

Right...with gold only need around 420 gold coins.
    Cheers.
  • mchughesmchughes Registered Users 25 Posts
    Cheers.

Sounds like sombody goofed. The lvl 31 shotgun upgrades start at a few million, but this must be one heck of an AR if an extra magazine starts at 1.9 Billion! LOL!! Sounds like the US Government must be paying for it!
  • Duck76Duck76 Registered Users 909 Posts
    Just received the update about an hour and a half ago. Two great prizes the Region 31 shotgun and the Region 31 AR. The best part is that since I already own all three weapons required it costs me absolutely nothing to play. Beat that you DH 2016 piece of garbage!

How did you get all three already?
    Cheers.

If that is the case, they better make the next region payout of 13 billion instead of 13 million for this region, as the pay. Otherwise no one can afford it. Soon the Hunter buck counter will stop again after a few hunts and 2.147 trillion in the bank. Or the government can loan out the bucks for next region, since either Hillary or Donald will drown us in more debt.
    But I digress, Glu can keep the regions coming out.
    Duck76 wrote: »
    How did you get all three already?

I won them as prizes in a past event or purchased to play in an event not sure which for sure. The crossbow and the shotgun were already maxed out so I must have bought them to play in a previous event. The AR was still at the base level so I figure it was a prize that I never needed to use until now. Cost a few plats to max the AR but I still ended the event with around 1000 more plats than I started with. Probably won't need them but you never know.
    I got an update around 1.3mb. Result the upgrade cost for region 31 AR was corrected reasonable as below. Cheers.
    Screenshot_2016-05-03-08-48-26_zpsybtzlhe5.png
    Yea...got the update and maxed out the AR for around 3/4 of a billion give or take. I was convinced it was a mistake but am glad that Glu fixed it as quickly as they did, well done!
    Glad to see Glu owning up to its mistakes. Now bring on region 31.