Options

Region 31

Anyone know when will region 31 will come out?
Or how much the region will cost?
Does anyone have 30 or more billion HB's?

Comments

• Options
    Florida SteveFlorida Steve Registered Users 457 Posts
    No to the first 2 questions but I have 31 Billion HB and 10,150 Gold, so I am ready :).
    Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 12.2, Android 5.1.1
  • Options
    Duck76Duck76 Registered Users 909 Posts
    No to the first 2 questions but I have 31 Billion HB and 10,150 Gold, so I am ready :).

I bought the rifle and shotgun and upgraded to begin this region, it left me with 945 million Hunter bucks. I now have 20.3 billion hb's. I have bought the AR for the first time earlier on this region. But I have little gold.
    Must have spent a fortune of real money to acquire that much gold.
    Sure beats DH 2016.
  • Options
    Duck76 wrote: »
    I bought the rifle and shotgun and upgraded to begin this region, it left me with 945 million Hunter bucks. I now have 20.3 billion hb's. I have bought the AR for the first time earlier on this region. But I have little gold.
    Must have spent a fortune of real money to acquire that much gold.
    Sure beats DH 2016.

I have never spent a penny on this or any other Android game I can barely afford to pay my bills. I just keep the tablet on the table beside me while I watch TV and play videos to earn gold when it is available, no need to watch them just play them with no sound. I am old with no family and seldom leave the house so there is nothing better to do. As you said it beats the heck out of that piece of garbage DH2016.
  • Options
    I have never spent a penny on this or any other Android game I can barely afford to pay my bills. I just keep the tablet on the table beside me while I watch TV and play videos to earn gold when it is available, no need to watch them just play them with no sound. I am old with no family and seldom leave the house so there is nothing better to do. As you said it beats the heck out of that piece of garbage DH2016.

Sorry to hear. I was curious because that is a lot of gold considering one per video. Must not have used any.
    At least you love this game. It probably doesn't beat having someone around to talk to.
  • Options
    Thanks you are very kind! Also with the Android shared wallet a lot of the gold has come from other older Glu games. I always buy the Gold rifle for each new region but the OTO has been 125 gold for a long time so little spent there. Also use gold for the event weapons but always wait for the OTO to get the best bang for my buck (no pun intended) and that is pretty much all. Everything else I upgrade or buy with HB or plats if possible. Be well.
  • Options
    DaSlash2DaSlash2 Registered Users 69 Posts
    FYI...upcoming event/region.. R26Elite, R31,Outbreak,R32...for now...
    Chinese Android 4.2.2
  • Options
    I don't think this game is going to slow down. Who knows how long it will go? Now if we could place bets on what the next region will be or how many more regions there will be, that would be cool.
    It is better than the 2016 version. Anyone want to bet? I bet it goes to 50 and the next one is a European one. I won't bet the entire farm.