Region 31

Tanner96Tanner96 Registered Users 544 Posts
Can someone explain to me why, in Region 31 the contact hunts are only worth 177 thousand, but in Region 30, they are wort 13 million. It seems to me that something is really wrong. I guess this might be the beginning of the end of DH 2014. Anyone have any ideas?
:mad:iPad 4:mad:

Comments

• Duck76Duck76 Registered Users 909 Posts
    Tanner96 wrote: »
    Can someone explain to me why, in Region 31 the contact hunts are only worth 177 thousand, but in Region 30, they are wort 13 million. It seems to me that something is really wrong. I guess this might be the beginning of the end of DH 2014. Anyone have any ideas?

Wondering that also. Apparently there will be a region 32. It also could be a mistake or only for this region. Everyone should have enough dough to cover the costs.
    Hey, Glu. Give us a little more of info on this.
    Duck76 wrote: »
    Wondering that also. Apparently there will be a region 32. It also could be a mistake or only for this region. Everyone should have enough dough to cover the costs.

You can go back to region 30 to make up monetary costs for this and future regions.
    Just a little bit of advice
  • a3300552a3300552 Registered Users 61 Posts
    model copy from region 18, so as hunterbuck lol~
  • nuggets911nuggets911 Registered Users 191 Posts
    Duck76 wrote: »

No need for them to explain anything... just get it fixed... it's a screw-up... Just another fine example of glu quality control
    :mad:Glu, if you had any honor you would have already fallen on your samurai sword :mad:
    Android Samsung Galaxy S4
  • DaSlash2DaSlash2 Registered Users 69 Posts
    LOL...its all because we can get more HB by failing the last trophy hunt, and now GLUissshh try to make it harder to earn it...LOL...how stupid is that....just give us Outbreak16 & be done with it....
    Chinese Android 4.2.2
    DaSlash2 wrote: »
    LOL...its all because we can get more HB by failing the last trophy hunt, and now GLUissshh try to make it harder to earn it...LOL...how stupid is that....just give us Outbreak16 & be done with it....

While I enjoy this game, in some ways I am ready for them to end it. I wonder how they can think that all three guns that cost nearly 7 billion to buy and totally upgrade and then give us 180,000 a hunt makes sense?
    They must be finishing it up, probably on the three year anniversary of this game, meaning four more regions to get us through September
  • brodeenbrodeen Registered Users 539 Posts
    The pop up of region 31.
    Screenshot_2016-05-13-11-30-26_zpszas6r39w.png
    Device:android 4.2 10.1 Tablet
  • brodeenbrodeen Registered Users 539 Posts
    The screen shot of region 31 map showing reward of a hunt...which is "awkward" or awfully compare to previous regions. Cheers.
    Screenshot_2016-05-13-11-37-53_crop_1238x640.png_zpsbgfnnqdn.jpeg
    Wishing a quick fix. Cheers.
    Device:android 4.2 10.1 Tablet
  • casajrcasajr Registered Users 1,468 Posts
    Welcome to China development.
    Common Sense is an ultra-rare superpower.
    brodeen wrote: »
    The pop up of region 31.
    Screenshot_2016-05-13-11-30-26_zpszas6r39w.png

You got a different popup of the region.
    Four weeks of getting nothing for hunting. Might as well call it region 18.
  • Tanner96Tanner96 Registered Users 544 Posts
    Just logged in this morning to see they have fixed the payouts. About 18 million for the rifle series, and around 17 million for contracts. Good move GLU!
  • Florida SteveFlorida Steve Registered Users 457 Posts
    Tanner96 wrote: »
    Just logged in this morning to see they have fixed the payouts. About 18 million for the rifle series, and around 17 million for contracts. Good move GLU!

Only fixed for Apple I guess. I just checked on my Android tablet and the payouts are still screwed up. Maybe they will get around to Android eventually.
    Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 12.2, Android 5.1.1
  • northlander30northlander30 Registered Users 59 Posts
    As of 3:37 Eastern Standard time it still HAS NOT been fixed on facebook. Although I feel that yes it will be fixed eventually, I just don't feel it is a priority for them. So I won't play the new region until it is fixed.
  • red devilred devil Registered Users 65 Posts
    No fix yet on Amazon kindle... almost 5:00 p.m. eastern standard time.
    Amazon Kindle... Playing since December/2014... All Hunts, and Bounties Completed to Standard 32.
  • Tanner96Tanner96 Registered Users 544 Posts
    Wow, what a bummer for you Android and Facebook guys. I hope they fix it for you soon.