Region 31 - get it fixed

nuggets911nuggets911 Registered Users 191 Posts
Wanted to post a separate thread which might get read by the slacker who was in charge of getting region 31 out. You did not change the payout amount when you copied region 17... please fix... This seems to be an ongoing issue in one form or another... you guys copy old regions and pass them off as new yet there is always some payout or weapon amount that you do not change. It's been 24 hours and no fix... If you are not going to be thorough in compiling the releases then you should at least be prompt in correcting your errors
:mad:Glu, if you had any honor you would have already fallen on your samurai sword :mad:
Android Samsung Galaxy S4

Comments

• Duck76Duck76 Registered Users 909 Posts
    I don't think they care. Tired of all the problems and their slow response or no response. I have had enough of it
  • northlander30northlander30 Registered Users 59 Posts
    Ya me too! I think they are focusing all their attention on DH2016 though. I don't understand one thing in DH2014, I just completed round 20 of the new Elite round in R26 and I won a bow! I am wondering if the bow is for another elite round or a possible new Bow only region. We are long past due for a Bow R7 in this game!
  • Samer MadbakSamer Madbak Registered Users 1,247 Posts
    Ya me too! I think they are focusing all their attention on DH2016 though. I don't understand one thing in DH2014, I just completed round 20 of the new Elite round in R26 and I won a bow! I am wondering if the bow is for another elite round or a possible new Bow only region. We are long past due for a Bow R7 in this game!
    They are giving away all the weapons that passed alongvthe game since its start in September 2013. The ars-enal is almost complete now. So, you may not necessarily use these weapons ever, which actually cost gold when they appeared in events.
    Playing on LG G4 (Android)
  • nuggets911nuggets911 Registered Users 191 Posts
    nuggets911 wrote: »
    Wanted to post a separate thread which might get read by the slacker who was in charge of getting region 31 out. You did not change the payout amount when you copied region 17... please fix... This seems to be an ongoing issue in one form or another... you guys copy old regions and pass them off as new yet there is always some payout or weapon amount that you do not change. It's been 24 hours and no fix... If you are not going to be thorough in compiling the releases then you should at least be prompt in correcting your errors

Android fix is up... Thank you
    :mad:Glu, if you had any honor you would have already fallen on your samurai sword :mad:
  • Florida SteveFlorida Steve Registered Users 457 Posts
    Finally got the update for Android this afternoon and now the payouts for Region 31 are reasonable. The OTO for the gold rifle is the usual 125 and it takes around 4 Billion HB to fully upgrade.
    Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 12.2, Android 5.1.1
  • red devilred devil Registered Users 65 Posts
    Finally got the update for Android this afternoon and now the payouts for Region 31 are reasonable. The OTO for the gold rifle is the usual 125 and it takes around 4 Billion HB to fully upgrade.
    My OTO for the Phoenix Grudge was 450!! Why do Amazon Kindle users get charged almost 4 times the amount?... That's like comparing $6.00 to $22.00!!! I've had to pass on the last several gold rifles because of the cost!.. I would have bought them at 125 gold, but 450?.. That's like getting raped without a goodnight kiss!!!
    Amazon Kindle... Playing since December/2014... All Hunts, and Bounties Completed to Standard 32.
  • brodeenbrodeen Registered Users 539 Posts
    Android fix is up... Thank you

Picture prove of that.
    Screenshot_2016-05-17-08-07-05_crop_1280x640.png_zpsvk4o1hsf.jpeg
    Device:android 4.2 10.1 Tablet
  • Florida SteveFlorida Steve Registered Users 457 Posts
    red devil wrote: »
    My OTO for the Phoenix Grudge was 450!! Why do Amazon Kindle users get charged almost 4 times the amount?... That's like comparing $6.00 to $22.00!!! I've had to pass on the last several gold rifles because of the cost!.. I would have bought them at 125 gold, but 450?.. That's like getting raped without a goodnight kiss!!!

Doesn't make much sense because the OTO for the gold rifles has been the same 125 for at least a dozen regions or maybe more on Android. I have had a gold rifle every region since Region 14, not exactly sure when it started being 125 but it has been a long time.
    Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 12.2, Android 5.1.1
    Now they need to credit us with the hunter bucks we were suppose to get minus what we got and update our money in the bank.
    No fair we didn't get the correct reward because Glu is incompetent. Shouldn't be hard. They know how often we play.
  • nuggets911nuggets911 Registered Users 191 Posts
    Duck76 wrote: »
    Now they need to credit us with the hunter bucks we were suppose to get minus what we got and update our money in the bank.
    No fair we didn't get the correct reward because Glu is incompetent. Shouldn't be hard. They know how often we play.

If you played it despite being told that it was a mistake then you should live with it... it was an obvious error... Something we have grown accustomed to and expect with glu... most of us know to just wait until it's fixed because expecting to get compensated for their screwup is about as ludicrous as thinking there will be eventually some release that doesn't have a problem with it.... or believing the Ducks may eventually win a National Championship in some major sport one day... LOL
    If you played it despite being told that it was a mistake then you should live with it... it was an obvious error... Something we have grown accustomed to and expect with glu... most of us know to just wait until it's fixed because expecting to get compensated for their screwup is about as ludicrous as thinking there will be eventually some release that doesn't have a problem with it.... or believing the Ducks may eventually win a National Championship in some major sport one day... LOL

Beats being a Beaver fan. Maybe not with hunter bucks, but Glu won't even fix problems on anything. Not even with lost gold or anything. They need to stop making obvious errors. Get it right the first time. Fix it within reason when a ticket is submitted. They treat the players like they don't want to play it.
  • CHOHWCHOHW Registered Users 29 Posts
    In the German language version, both regions 30 and 31 are called "Western Sahara". 31 should be Afghanistan...
    CHOHW wrote: »
    In the German language version, both regions 30 and 31 are called "Western Sahara". 31 should be Afghanistan...

Didn't know the Sahara was in Afghanistan. I wonder what the French language version says
  • Samer MadbakSamer Madbak Registered Users 1,247 Posts
    Interestingly, region 31, Afghanistan is not in capital letters. All other regions are written/entitled in block letters. Perhaps reflects the rushiness of Glu (Glu is glitch as Duck said). Well region 32 is in the pipes and hunts will be worth 25.5 million if they follow in the same trend
    Playing on LG G4 (Android)
  • CHOHWCHOHW Registered Users 29 Posts
    In the German language version, regions 7 and 13 are not capitalized, while all others are. Lots of such slips in the game
  • casajrcasajr Registered Users 1,468 Posts
    Well. they did move all of the FPS development/support to "a low cost area", which I assume is one of Tencent's China studios.
    Common Sense is an ultra-rare superpower.