Curiouser and curiouser

Does anyone have 40 billion or do I say 50 billion?
If you do, you have been busy.

Comments

• Florida SteveFlorida Steve Registered Users 457 Posts
    Nope only 34 billion, guess I am just lazy.
    Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 12.2, Android 5.1.1
  • Samer MadbakSamer Madbak Registered Users 1,247 Posts
    I have 1.2 billion...that makes me useless ;)
    Anyway i only purchase what i need with gold, i don't need the hunter bucks
    Playing on LG G4 (Android)
    Samer, I don't blame you at all, you have so much gold it would make King Midas envious :).
  • brodeenbrodeen Registered Users 539 Posts
    After upgrading both region 32 guns I have 15.6 b HB. What is your duck?
    Device:android 4.2 10.1 Tablet
  • Duck76Duck76 Registered Users 909 Posts
    brodeen wrote: »
    After upgrading both region 32 guns I have 15.6 b HB. What is your duck?

I got 32 billion hb's. Little gold. Not King Midas. How does that quack? Don't have any region 32 guns yet
  • brodeenbrodeen Registered Users 539 Posts
    :oGreat. I notice two diligent hunters here duck and steve :o. I am a little lazy one.:rolleyes:
    Lazy hunter keep killing Blitz.
    Cheers.
    Device:android 4.2 10.1 Tablet
    Duck76 wrote: »
    I got 32 billion hb's. Little gold. Not King Midas. How does that quack? Don't have any region 32 guns yet

Moved up to 35 billion but doing a full upgrade on the Region 32 shotgun and AR knocked me back down to 33.8 billion. I guess I had better get busy. The gold rifle for Region 31 cost 4 billion to fully upgrade so the Region 32 gold rifle figures to be a good bit more.
    Moved up to 35 billion but doing a full upgrade on the Region 32 shotgun and AR knocked me back down to 33.8 billion. I guess I had better get busy. The gold rifle for Region 31 cost 4 billion to fully upgrade so the Region 32 gold rifle figures to be a good bit more.

I am up to 33.1 billion. Might go for 40 billion, so I can say I have more Hunter bucks than anyone else.
    Four months ago, I was on region 8, with no Hunter bucks basically. Usually don't do events, don't have gold to trade for not using Hunter bucks to buy the region 32 guns. It will cost me more than those who use gold obviously, in next region to then get ready for a possible region 33.
    Since no one is challenging Florida Steve, for most Hunter bucks, I will take his throne. Better start hunting, coming after your lead.
    I will have to assume the gold coins throne, in that case, Duck. Anyone has more than 20k? ;)
    I am up to 33.1 billion. Might go for 40 billion, so I can say I have more Hunter bucks than anyone else.
    Four months ago, I was on region 8, with no Hunter bucks basically. Usually don't do events, don't have gold to trade for not using Hunter bucks to buy the region 32 guns. It will cost me more than those who use gold obviously, in next region to then get ready for a possible region 33.
    Since no one is challenging Florida Steve, for most Hunter bucks, I will take his throne. Better start hunting, coming after your lead.

Go for it! I am way too lazy to fight you for it. My goals were 10,000 gold and 35 billion HB, I had both until I had to upgrade the Region 32 weapons. Now I am at 10,300 gold and 33.6 billion HB, so when I get back to 35 billion HB I am done until Region 32 arrives. You can be the King and I will be one of your loyal subjects :).
    Go for it! I am way too lazy to fight you for it. My goals were 10,000 gold and 35 billion HB, I had both until I had to upgrade the Region 32 weapons. Now I am at 10,300 gold and 33.6 billion HB, so when I get back to 35 billion HB I am done until Region 32 arrives. You can be the King and I will be one of your loyal subjects :).

Thank you. I order you to go hunt till the next region comes out or go to jail.
    Just joking. How you get that much gold, as your king, I demand an answer. Maybe I should tax you for it.
    Then you won't be able to do the next event.
    I will have to assume the gold coins throne, in that case, Duck. Anyone has more than 20k? ;)

As your king, courtesy of Florida Steve, I demand to know how you got that much gold. Or I will tax you to where you won't be able to do events.
    Or can we be corulers?
    Thank you. I order you to go hunt till the next region comes out or go to jail.
    Just joking. How you get that much gold, as your king, I demand an answer. Maybe I should tax you for it.
    Then you won't be able to do the next event.

I made it a little at a time "watching" videos and completing offers. To watch videos I turn the sound down and lay my tablet on the table beside me while I watch TV. Also have earned gold in other older Glu games with the Android shared wallet.
    As your king, courtesy of Florida Steve, I demand to know how you got that much gold. Or I will tax you to where you won't be able to do events.
    Or can we be corulers?
    Through the shared gwallet. What u accumulate does not need to be spent
    Through the shared gwallet. What u accumulate does not need to be spent

Well, I have passed 35 billion, I'll keep adding more. Now my weekend is ending, it'll take longer to accumulate Hunter bucks as fast.
    Good job subjects, you got 11 days to wait till Thursday June 9 for region 32. Since you are all bored, you can watch tv and scroll through Facebook for fun. Unless of course, you haven't finished the Outbreak event.
    Well, I have passed 35 billion, I'll keep adding more. Now my weekend is ending, it'll take longer to accumulate Hunter bucks as fast.
    Good job subjects, you got 11 days to wait till Thursday June 9 for region 32. Since you are all bored, you can watch tv and scroll through Facebook for fun. Unless of course, you haven't finished the Outbreak event.

All Hail the King, All Hail the King!
    All Hail the King, All Hail the King!

My first name means world ruler. I don't make people bow. I just crossed 36.2 billion in hb's.
    Nice to have loyal subjects. Too bad Glu can't say that about DH16 players. Who plays that anyway.
    They do have loyal DH14 subjects including myself.
    Anything else I need to say?
    I wouldn't want to be a king or world ruler. I leave that to the man upstairs.
    My first name means world ruler. I don't make people bow. I just crossed 36.2 billion in hb's.
    Nice to have loyal subjects. Too bad Glu can't say that about DH16 players. Who plays that anyway.
    They do have loyal DH14 subjects including myself.
    Anything else I need to say?
    I wouldn't want to be a king or world ruler. I leave that to the man upstairs.

Should cross 40 billion tomorrow. Got another week to add to my total. Monday should be the day of the popup of Region 32.
    Happy hunting
  • delmetdkbdelmetdkb Registered Users 5 Posts
    email one of the pictures to me at mr_marstonyahoo.co.ukone before you change the size and one after you haveHow are you trying to add them?
  • Tanner96Tanner96 Registered Users 544 Posts
    delmetdkb wrote: »
    email one of the pictures to me at mr_marstonyahoo.co.ukone before you change the size and one after you haveHow are you trying to add them?

That doesn't make any sense. Please try again.
    :mad:iPad 4:mad:
  • mark77090mark77090 Registered Users 14 Posts
    I am at 22 B