New event

Got the update and new event like everyone else did.
Hope the bugs they said needing fixing got fixed. Been frustrating playing some hunts.
Looking forward to region 32 two weeks from today (June 9th).
Wondering how everyone knew what the new event would be. Must be recycling events but offering new prizes.

Comments

• Tanner96Tanner96 Registered Users 544 Posts
    Duck76 wrote: »
    Got the update and new event like everyone else did.
    Hope the bugs they said needing fixing got fixed. Been frustrating playing some hunts.
    Looking forward to region 32 two weeks from today (June 9th).
    Wondering how everyone knew what the new event would be. Must be recycling events but offering new prizes.

I got the update ok, but there's no new event that I see. Also, there is supposed to be a daily log-in bonus, an a mystery box to open. I haven't seen either of those either. Does anyone know why?
    :mad:iPad 4:mad:
  • brodeenbrodeen Registered Users 539 Posts
    Here is the flyer :-) cheers.
    Screenshot_2016-05-27-02-07-01_zpsvpvgi6hq.png
    Some of hunters already have the guns but I have to buy one.
    Device:android 4.2 10.1 Tablet
    I haven't received the flyer yet. Is it not out for Apple users yet?
  • Samer MadbakSamer Madbak Registered Users 1,247 Posts
    Not here yet for my Android
    Playing on LG G4 (Android)
  • Florida SteveFlorida Steve Registered Users 457 Posts
    Just downloaded the update for my Android tablet. Good news is that I already own all the required weapons so this event costs me absolutely nothing to play :). Also the second hunt series prize is the Region 32 shotgun and the third hunt series prize is the Region 32 AR. Useful prizes instead of garbage, well done Glu!
    Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 12.2, Android 5.1.1
  • Duck76Duck76 Registered Users 909 Posts
    Tanner96 wrote: »
    I got the update ok, but there's no new event that I see. Also, there is supposed to be a daily log-in bonus, an a mystery box to open. I haven't seen either of those either. Does anyone know why?

I haven't seen those two new things either.
    Glu does great with the prizes also.
    Maybe another update is coming
    I finally got the Outbreak event, but still no log-in bonus or mystery box.
  • jimceltic66jimceltic66 Registered Users 6 Posts
    Yeah I'm the same.got outbreak event but no login bonus or mystery boxes.
    Also did not get an offer at the start of region 31 for an automatic rifle.
    I'm now left with a delema of whether to buy one for 750 gold or buy a bolt action so I can do the bonus hunts and finish the level.
    Gonna go shoot something to get rid of my frustration lol😎
  • CHOHWCHOHW Registered Users 29 Posts
    No mystery boxes or login bonus for me as well. Also - as i had not finished the infection bounty hunts -, hunting infected animals count toward the bounty. But although I completed the first two infection events and killed quite a few infected spiders, the infected spider bounty count still shows a big bold zero. Please fix this!
  • brodeenbrodeen Registered Users 539 Posts
    I was also surprised with the spiderswarm bounty keep zero count while I already killed a lot of spider. I checked the flyer again. It showed title infection. I concluded that this outbreak event is for infection bounty only and it will be another outbreak event for spiderswarm bounty. That is my theory. Hopefully I am right.
    Cheers.
    Device:android 4.2 10.1 Tablet
  • casajrcasajr Registered Users 1,468 Posts
    Yeah I'm the same.got outbreak event but no login bonus or mystery boxes.
    Also did not get an offer at the start of region 31 for an automatic rifle.
    I'm now left with a delema of whether to buy one for 750 gold or buy a bolt action so I can do the bonus hunts and finish the level.
    Gonna go shoot something to get rid of my frustration lol

You can get all of the guns by completing some of the Elite hunts. I have all of them but never bought anything.
    Common Sense is an ultra-rare superpower.