Options

Unterground attacks in region 31

CHOHWCHOHW Registered Users 29 Posts
Happened to me quite a few times now while grinding in region 31: While doing the alpha wolves or eurasian lynxes contract hunts, I get attacked by wolves or lynxes seemingly from the underground. Only thing you see is the heart, brain or lungs but no chance to kill it. Awkward bug.

Comments

• Options
    brodeenbrodeen Registered Users 539 Posts
    I experience the same situation. I used region 32 shotgun. Do you use the same gun chohw?
    Device:android 4.2 10.1 Tablet
  • Options
    Duck76Duck76 Registered Users 909 Posts
    brodeen wrote: »
    I experience the same situation. I used region 32 shotgun. Do you use the same gun chohw?

Although this complaint about this bug is in several threads, did this work for you and why if it did?
  • Options
    sry, did not search the forum first. I experienced this issue while using region 31 and 32 shotgun as well as region 31 and 32 AR
  • Options
    CHOHW wrote: »
    sry, did not search the forum first. I experienced this issue while using region 31 and 32 shotgun as well as region 31 and 32 AR

Don't be sorry. I want to ask if the Kill 3 goats does the same as the wolves and lynxes, except they fail you when the goats charge you but before they reach you. This is what happens with the goats to me. Waste of energy and time. I know changing region guns wouldn't work.
  • Options
    Do goats charge you in DH2014? Haven't experienced that yet. In DH2016 nearly all sorts of big game used to charge but never for me in DH2014.
  • Options
    CHOHW wrote: »
    Do goats charge you in DH2014? Haven't experienced that yet. In DH2016 nearly all sorts of big game used to charge but never for me in DH2014.

You have to have the right hunt. There are stampede, predator, and one other hunt. The predators hunts, they have them out In the open. Once you fire, they charge. Sometimes you can have the same animal in different hunts in the same region. The scenery will differ and so will the amount you need to kill.
    Believe me, the goat one is stupid. They get ten feet from you and without them changing position to a head butt position, they fail you on the mission.