Options

Region 32

Duck76Duck76 Registered Users 909 Posts
Two questions
1. Where is the **** name of the place in the world we are hunting?
2. Why is the guns so expensive and the upgrades so cheap?
And also Why did we never get a popup for the region?

Comments

• Options
    Tanner96Tanner96 Registered Users 544 Posts
    I wondered the same thing. Where the h**l is this place? It seems like a mix of different regions. Still waiting for an OTO on a semi auto rifle.
    :mad:iPad 4:mad:
  • Options
    KevinMDKevinMD Registered Users 70 Posts
    Mozambique. Lots of impala and Kudu.
  • Options
    DaSlash2DaSlash2 Registered Users 69 Posts
    this is it...this is The End....
    Chinese Android 4.2.2
  • Options
    KevinMDKevinMD Registered Users 70 Posts
    The 2nd trophy hunt requires a stability of 96.6%. I have the barrel at level 5, muzzle at 7, and stock at 6, and still not enough. One more stock upgrade to go.
  • Options
    brodeenbrodeen Registered Users 539 Posts
    The map picture.
    Screenshot_2016-06-10-08-32-53_crop_1279x640_zpszyoawkud.jpeg
    Device:android 4.2 10.1 Tablet
  • Options
    brodeen wrote: »
    The map picture.
    Screenshot_2016-06-10-08-32-53_crop_1279x640_zpszyoawkud.jpeg

Two questions
    1. Why the hell does mind still say Region 32 missing map location instead of Mozambique?
    2. Haven't they done enough of Africa yet? What is next? Chad or Democratic Republic of Congo or Kenya, Rwanda, Tanzania?
  • Options
    Well what do you know? They changed it to Mozambique. Amazing.
    It must been all the beer you were drinking during the rollout of this region. Lol.
  • Options
    brodeenbrodeen Registered Users 539 Posts
    I don't really care where the hunting event will go as long as the hunting go on.
    But I feel I have been here before as well as the animals. Am I the only one?
    Cheers.
    OTO 125 gold coin for the rifle.
    Device:android 4.2 10.1 Tablet
  • Options
    I don't really care where the hunting event will go as long as the hunting go on.
    Cheers.

Nile River Valley, Region 8. That is why it looks familiar.
    Both have rivers and waterfalls, and the cheetah mission in both is a long narrow corridor.
  • Options
    Samer MadbakSamer Madbak Registered Users 1,247 Posts
    Cheers.
    The same set of animals in the trophy hunts as some other region, which could be the nile as Duck said. Having replayed the game lately i recall Mudd, lockjaw, blah blah as animal names in trophy hunts. As i said in earlier posts, just push in old regions, change background and hunterbuck values and u have a new region. Morph the design of a couple of rifles and sell them for 1420 and 2999 coins and u got urself a bunch of players hunting ;)
    The scenery looks like a mix of south Africa and zambeze...also has anyone noticed that we did not get elite series this time?
    Playing on LG G4 (Android)
  • Options
    The same set of animals in the trophy hunts as some other region, which could be the nile as Duck said. Having replayed the game lately i recall Mudd, lockjaw, blah blah as animal names in trophy hunts. As i said in earlier posts, just push in old regions, change background and hunterbuck values and u have a new region. Morph the design of a couple of rifles and sell them for 1420 and 2999 coins and u got urself a bunch of players hunting ;)
    The scenery looks like a mix of south Africa and zambeze...also has anyone noticed that we did not get elite series this time?

Yes. I have many posts on this
    1. Not extending the elite series
    2. The animal bug last region.
    3. No popup for this region. Now I know why. They are ending it and are desperate for something new for a place to hunt.
    4.We know there is a region 33. Do Madagascar for a region. Let's shoot aye-ayes and tenrecs. Monkey species.
    5. The region 32 upgrades for the AR are cheap, same with shotgun. Took 10 billion to buy all three and fully upgrade them.
    6. The money amounts per hunt is going up massively per new region. Probably 30 million next region.
    7. What is weird on this region, in the predator hunts, nothing charges you. The elephants and hippos run away.
    8. Question. Who plays still DH2016?
    9. Does anyone care about anything I post?
    10. I still hate the number of bugs, music and shutting down bugs.