Options

Impalas and gazelles

Duck76Duck76 Registered Users 909 Posts
Have you noticed that both the impala and gazelle look exactly alike? When you have two contract hunts per region you can choose from that are unlimited, and with one of each side by side, look at the mission objective, you will see both are the same look alike.
I know they are two types of deer. They are supposed to look different.
Just something I noticed.
Well I am 7.3 billion shy of 50. Another random thought

Comments

• Options
    Samer MadbakSamer Madbak Registered Users 1,247 Posts
    Duck76 wrote: »
    Have you noticed that both the impala and gazelle look exactly alike? When you have two contract hunts per region you can choose from that are unlimited, and with one of each side by side, look at the mission objective, you will see both are the same look alike.
    I know they are two types of deer. They are supposed to look different.
    Just something I noticed.
    Well I am 7.3 billion shy of 50. Another random thought
    If u drink enough beer, the impala will look like a crocodile. And your 43.7 billion will look like 437 billion
    Playing on LG G4 (Android)
  • Options
    If u drink enough beer, the impala will look like a crocodile. And your 43.7 billion will look like 437 billion

You must not drink enough, if you did, you would be Hunter bucks King. Makes me wonder what you think the zebras look like when you are drinking.
  • Options
    Samer MadbakSamer Madbak Registered Users 1,247 Posts
    You must not drink enough, if you did, you would be Hunter bucks King. Makes me wonder what you think the zebras look like when you are drinking.

Just kidding around. I only drink on rare social occasions. Anyway we all know the numerous glitching and issues with Glu games/updates. I am not surprised ;)
    Playing on LG G4 (Android)
  • Options
    Just kidding around. I only drink on rare social occasions. Anyway we all know the numerous glitching and issues with Glu games/updates. I am not surprised ;)

Me too. I am tired of the **** glitches.
  • Options
    brodeenbrodeen Registered Users 539 Posts
    Nice discussion that made me smile.
    Cheers.
    Device:android 4.2 10.1 Tablet
  • Options
    brodeen wrote: »
    Nice discussion that made me smile.
    Cheers.

Thanks. You don't mistake the lions for crocodiles while you are drinking do you?
    Need someone to mess with and need others to mess with me.
    Happy hunting.
  • Options
    red devilred devil Registered Users 65 Posts
    Nice Paisley Horsey, I want to pet him!
    Amazon Kindle... Playing since December/2014... All Hunts, and Bounties Completed to Standard 32.
  • Options
    red devilred devil Registered Users 65 Posts
    Pretty Paisley Pony!... I want to pet him.
    Amazon Kindle... Playing since December/2014... All Hunts, and Bounties Completed to Standard 32.
  • Options
    red devil wrote: »
    Pretty Paisley Pony!... I want to pet him.

You do that. I can probably get you a My little pony for you for Christmas.