40 billion club

Duck76Duck76 Registered Users 909 Posts
I crossed 42 billion just now. Started region with 14.5 after buying all three guns and upgrading them. Nearly tripled after the upgrades to all three in just three weeks. Should have enough to keep ahead of all my fellow players.
I will keep you all informed

Comments

• Samer MadbakSamer Madbak Registered Users 1,247 Posts
    Duck76 wrote: »
    I crossed 42 billion just now. Started region with 14.5 after buying all three guns and upgrading them. Nearly tripled after the upgrades to all three in just three weeks. Should have enough to keep ahead of all my fellow players.
    I will keep you all informed

Thank you your majesty. We genuflect in lowly prostrations before your kingship and laud in venerations your supramundane hunting prowess. Do bless us with tidings when thou hast crossed the 50, nay 100 billion mark.
    Obediently, thy subjects ;)
    Playing on LG G4 (Android)
  • Duck76Duck76 Registered Users 909 Posts
    Thank you your majesty. We genuflect in lowly prostrations before your kingship and laud in venerations your supramundane hunting prowess. Do bless us with tidings when thou hast crossed the 50, nay 100 billion mark.
    Obediently, thy subjects ;)

You are hilarious. I will do that.
    From your king.
  • Florida SteveFlorida Steve Registered Users 457 Posts
    We're not worthy, we're not worthy!
    Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 12.2, Android 5.1.1
    We're not worthy, we're not worthy!

Just crossed 43 billion. Doesn't anyone want to chase my money total?
    Just passed 45 billion. Anyone want me to stop and wait for next Thursday's region 32.
  • casajrcasajr Registered Users 1,468 Posts
    I just passed 10B. I don't care.
    Common Sense is an ultra-rare superpower.
    I moved to 1.4 billion...yayyyy
  • Tanner96Tanner96 Registered Users 544 Posts
    For what it's worth, I have 9.6 billion. Big deal huh? Still doing head shots on Blitz to build up more. I doubt that I'll reach 40 billion, but nobody cares anyway.
    :mad:iPad 4:mad:
    I moved to 1.4 billion...yayyyy

I would loan you some hb's for all your gold and plats but the game won't let me
    I would loan you some hb's for all your gold and plats but the game won't let me

I have been hunting on other regions and the hidden ones. Still at 45.1 billion.
    Hey Glu, where is the popup for region 32?
  • THOR147THOR147 Registered Users 39 Posts
    Working on increasing my has total currently have about 2.6b so no danger of reaching 45b any time soon lol
    THOR147 wrote: »
    Working on increasing my has total currently have about 2.6b so no danger of reaching 45b any time soon lol

I hope you all have plenty of gold to upgrade region 32 guns right now. Because God knows how much you'll need.
  • brodeenbrodeen Registered Users 539 Posts
    GOLD? I can borrow King Midas and Steve to full fill the need.:rolleyes:
    Cheers.
    Device:android 4.2 10.1 Tablet
    brodeen wrote: »
    GOLD? I can borrow King Midas and Steve to full fill the need.:rolleyes:
    Cheers.

Duck is bucks king and i am Midas. Anyone wants gold got plenty, can give u 20k?
    Duck is bucks king and i am Midas. Anyone wants gold got plenty, can give u 20k?

You must be starving to death. If you are Midas, everything gets touched turns to gold. Which means you can't hunt because your gun is turned to gold. Be careful what you wish for. It may happen.
    You must be starving to death. If you are Midas, everything gets touched turns to gold. Which means you can't hunt because your gun is turned to gold. Be careful what you wish for. It may happen.

I have finished the trophy and hunting series hunts in region 32. 2.5 billion short of 40 billion.
    Just thought I would say so.
  • Bill1957Bill1957 Registered Users 972 Posts
    I had 12.1 billion when I started the new region. Now after buying the semi auto rifle for 125 gold and fully upgrading it, I now have a little over 425,000,000 hb's. I still have the last 2 trophy hunts to do and 30 hunts to complete the region. Really way to expensive now. This may be it.
    :cool:IPhone 6:cool:
    Bill1957 wrote: »
    I had 12.1 billion when I started the new region. Now after buying the semi auto rifle for 125 gold and fully upgrading it, I now have a little over 425,000,000 hb's. I still have the last 2 trophy hunts to do and 30 hunts to complete the region. Really way to expensive now. This may be it.

I just crossed 47 billion. Going for 50 maybe 55 billion just to be safe.
    I just crossed 47 billion. Going for 50 maybe 55 billion just to be safe.

You are still THE KING and we are nought but your loyal minions, all hail THE KING :)!
    You are still THE KING and we are nought but your loyal minions, all hail THE KING :)!

All hail, your majesty. We are worthless, worms wallowing in the dunghill ;)
    All hail, your majesty. We are worthless, worms wallowing in the dunghill ;)

I will reach 50 billion tomorrow or Saturday. Just crossed 49 billion.
  • Brandonmc.66@gmail.comBrandonmc.66@gmail.com Registered Users 1 Posts
    I sure could use some gold an money. I can't seem to make any. Thanx..
    I sure could use some gold an money. I can't seem to make any. Thanx..

You could huh? I got 83.3 billion in Hunter bucks. 250 or so in gold.
    After buying everything for Region33 (finally after six and a half days) I am down to just below 32 Billion HB but still have 10,525 gold. I guess I need to get busy restocking the HB bank account :).
    After buying everything for Region33 (finally after six and a half days) I am down to just below 32 Billion HB but still have 10,525 gold. I guess I need to get busy restocking the HB bank account :).

I have the feeling you are hoodwinking me on Hunter bucks. I am glad you finally got region 33.
    Want to give me 7,500 gold in exchange for 20 billion hb's? I wish you could do that.
    I have the feeling you are hoodwinking me on Hunter bucks. I am glad you finally got region 33.
    Want to give me 7,500 gold in exchange for 20 billion hb's? I wish you could do that.

I am not winking at your hood, why would I do a thing like that? The upgrades for the Gold Rifle were very expensive. I could have bought the regular rifle but I have not hunted with a bolt action since Region 6 and have no intention of starting again now.

Screenshot_2016-07-13-21-55-50_zpswcilzdqt.png

As you can see I am just now back to 32.1 Billion HB and 10,560 gold. Please note the maxed out Region 33 Gold Rifle so you know this is a current screenshot.

As for your trade I do not think Glu would allow it even if I wanted to. I will just have to plod along and get to 60 Billion sooner or later.
    I am not winking at your hood, why would I do a thing like that? The upgrades for the Gold Rifle were very expensive. I could have bought the regular rifle but I have not hunted with a bolt action since Region 6 and have no intention of starting again now.

Screenshot_2016-07-13-21-55-50_zpswcilzdqt.png

As you can see I am just now back to 32.1 Billion HB and 10,560 gold. Please note the maxed out Region 33 Gold Rifle so you know this is a current screenshot.

As for your trade I do not think Glu would allow it even if I wanted to. I will just have to plod along and get to 60 Billion sooner or later.
    I thought you were joking about doing more hunting. That is why I responded that way. You got enough gold to do unlimited hunting. I want a 100 billion. Just so I can say I got there first. I need another 16 billion to do so.