Options

Free Gold Videos

Duck76Duck76 Registered Users 909 Posts
On the free gold videos, I have been getting two gold instead of one. I haven't seen anything about getting double for a limited time. I am curious if others are getting two when they watch.
Usually I know why on fyber videos or any videos for gold on other Glu or non Glu games.

Comments

• Options
    Samer MadbakSamer Madbak Registered Users 1,247 Posts
    Duck76 wrote: »
    On the free gold videos, I have been getting two gold instead of one. I haven't seen anything about getting double for a limited time. I am curious if others are getting two when they watch.
    Usually I know why on fyber videos or any videos for gold on other Glu or non Glu games.

Don't get any videos and mu fyber wall stopped three months ago. Looks like fyber banned my account for using a vpn to play Glu games
    Playing on LG G4 (Android)
  • Options
    THOR147THOR147 Registered Users 39 Posts
    I have been getting 2 also don't know for how long it will last or if its permanent? so enjoy those extra gold's
  • Options
    Samer MadbakSamer Madbak Registered Users 1,247 Posts
    I don't. Need the gold anyway. I have thousands in DH2014 but getting banned from fyber affected my gold in DH2016. Another reason i dislike that game
    Playing on LG G4 (Android)
  • Options
    I don't. Need the gold anyway. I have thousands in DH2014 but getting banned from fyber affected my gold in DH2016. Another reason i dislike that game

How did you get banned from fyber. Can you get unbanned?
    Ask Midas for some.
  • Options
    THOR147 wrote: »
    I have been getting 2 also don't know for how long it will last or if its permanent? so enjoy those extra gold's

Back down to 1 gold per video. It was fun while it lasted.
  • Options
    I watched one and it went back to two gold. What the hell is going on?
  • Options
    jimceltic66jimceltic66 Registered Users 6 Posts
    I'm the same. I get a run of two golds, then ones .then it's alternating.
    On region 32 did you get a pop up on a rifle? Ive done it all apart from trophy hunts and not had one. This happened on last level as well .
  • Options
    I'm the same. I get a run of two golds, then ones .then it's alternating.
    On region 32 did you get a pop up on a rifle? Ive done it all apart from trophy hunts and not had one. This happened on last level as well .

You talking about the region 32 popup?
    Did you go to the News button next to the one that shows you this forum.? It will show it to you.
    It shows a rifle and name of the region.
    This didn't happen to me on region 31. They actually, unlike this region, showed a region popup before the region came out.