lost progress on facebook

tmj337tmj337 Registered Users 5 Posts
Has anyone else lost all of their progress on Facebook my game just reset back to region 1 i have lost all of my gold and all of my silver coins glu please fix this now

Comments

• Florida SteveFlorida Steve Registered Users 457 Posts
    This happens to many people on Facebook and almost never gets fixed. Never play on Facebook, play on Android or Apple.
    Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 12.2, Android 5.1.1
  • brodeenbrodeen Registered Users 539 Posts
    This happens to many people on Facebook and almost never gets fixed. Never play on Facebook, play on Android or Apple.
    :rolleyes::-D:cool:
    Device:android 4.2 10.1 Tablet
  • Duck76Duck76 Registered Users 909 Posts
    Good luck getting Glu to fix it.
  • Sunny ThaiSunny Thai Registered Users 439 Posts
    My FB DH is fine. No problems at all.
    Drink more beer. :cool:
  • tmj337tmj337 Registered Users 5 Posts
    Still no word from glu and still fubar on game come on glu get with the program and fix this now
  • Sunny ThaiSunny Thai Registered Users 439 Posts
    tmj337 wrote: »
    Still no word from glu and still fubar on game come on glu get with the program and fix this now

I feel your pain. I really do. I think my FB account was reset twice, and my Android a few times too. If you invested real money it's even more frustrating. You may want to think about starting over, it might be the only fix.
    Drink more beer. :cool:
  • Duck76Duck76 Registered Users 909 Posts
    Sunny Thai wrote: »
    I feel your pain. I really do. I think my FB account was reset twice, and my Android a few times too. If you invested real money it's even more frustrating. You may want to think about starting over, it might be the only fix.

I hope it never happens to me. Not with 57 billion in Hunter bucks. I have come to far to start over.
    But I feel bad for you. Start over if it is worth it.
  • cjbencjben Registered Users 30 Posts
    Yes,it has happened to me twice. The first time I showed GLU my receipts for the gold I purchased. They gave me 7,000 gold back. The second time,I didn't have proof of how much gold I had,so they gave me 3,000 back. They can't give you your game progress back,though. I had over 20 billion hunter bucks,6,000 plat coins and 500 gold,and all levels,bounties,hidden regions,everything done the first time i lost everything. I was just finishing each new level as they came out. Now I am up to level 20 with trophy hunts,trying to finish the sleigh bell event. I have a loooong way to go to get back to where i was. I have lost a lot of motivation for the game this time around.