Independence Event

Florida SteveFlorida Steve Registered Users 457 Posts
Time to take a break from the mind numbing contract hunts in Region 32 and play the Independence Event. Good news is that I already own all the required weapons so it costs me nothing to play and win the Region 33 AR. Good hunting to all!
Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 12.2, Android 5.1.1

Comments

• casajrcasajr Registered Users 1,468 Posts
    Me too. I'm missing one of the guns but i can get it in one of the Elite hunts. Beats the mindless head shots.
    Common Sense is an ultra-rare superpower.
  • Florida SteveFlorida Steve Registered Users 457 Posts
    I have finished the first two sets of hunts and just starting the third. It was fun to go back and revisit regions I have not played for a long time. Being able to win the Region 33 AR for free isn't bad either :).
    Well, so much for the Independence Event. Ninety hunts go by way too fast. On the plus side picked up the Region 33 AR and maxed it out for 1.5-1.6 Billion HB so not unreasonable. Also gained 1600 plats if they are ever needed again. Back to the contract hunts till Region 33 comes out.
  • Duck76Duck76 Registered Users 909 Posts
    That should net you another 10 billion or more till region 33 comes out.
    Trying to catch me huh. I doubt we will need plats any more.
    I'm too lazy to work very hard at it, I'll likely get to 50 Billion and be satisfied. As for the plats I just realized that I have missed some of the Elite hunts so they will come in handy when I decide to catch up on them. Your throne is completely safe from me your royal highness :).
  • Samer MadbakSamer Madbak Registered Users 1,247 Posts
    Plats are still useful to upgrade event weapons. I have 35k of them, too many!
    As for bucks, we will have to laud Duck, king of the Buck ;)
    I am still awaiting praise at my Gold throne, any challengers for 40k gold?
    Playing on LG G4 (Android)

We're not worthy, we're not worthy.

With only a quarter of your total I am in awe of your golden magnificence, you truly are the reincarnation of King Midas himself.
    With only a quarter of your total I am in awe of your golden magnificence, you truly are the reincarnation of King Midas himself.

I guess you get to be plat king also. Should we praise you as plat King and bow before your excellency?
  • Samer MadbakSamer Madbak Registered Users 1,247 Posts
    Looks like we will all bow our heads in sadness if this game comes to end. This is last glory of Glu.
    Playing on LG G4 (Android)