Region 33

Duck76Duck76 Registered Users 909 Posts
It is here. Lechenstien. Small country by Germany.
Arrived early at 6:20 PST.
A few things. First and all trophy animals. Must kill both of them.
Guns and upgrades are cheap.
Will be region 34.
Prev1

Comments

• LoHessLoHess Registered Users 7 Posts
    You called it, Duck! Right on schedule! I need more gold for weapons, but 43 bil in HB's should be enough for upgrades. HAPPY HUNTING!
  • Duck76Duck76 Registered Users 909 Posts
    LoHess wrote: »
    You called it, Duck! Right on schedule! I need more gold for weapons, but 43 bil in HB's should be enough for upgrades. HAPPY HUNTING!

I noticed a few other things.
    All 3 guns and upgrades barely cost more than 10 billion
    It takes multiple hits with AR or shotgun on contract hunts.
    Already got trophy and hunting series done.
    The needle on the level is moving faster than it has in long time. This morning I was half way towards Level 217.
    Already leveled up to 217.
    Still getting 2 gold per video.
    The amount per hunt went up 10 million. That was shocking, compared to the fact the regions aren't really getting more expensive.
    Aug 4th is region 34. While they haven't done many European regions, not since the Alps, I was tired of African and Asian ones.
    All the bonus videos are still geared to batteries for infrared. I got back to back five gold bonus videos once recently. See three gold videos the least right now. All I get now is ads for Bob the builder. Just as annoying as O'Reilly auto videos.
    I still think region 35 will be the last region. It may or may not have contract hunts on it.
  • Florida SteveFlorida Steve Registered Users 457 Posts
    You must be playing on a platform other than Android because there is no Region 33 for me yet :mad:.
    Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 12.2, Android 5.1.1
    You must be playing on a platform other than Android because there is no Region 33 for me yet :mad:.

Really? I thought everybody got it about same time.
    I don't go through Android. Playing on IPad Air, but not through FaceBook.
    I am sure you will get it soon.
  • casajrcasajr Registered Users 1,468 Posts
    It's out on iOS, got it this morning.
    Common Sense is an ultra-rare superpower.
  • Samer MadbakSamer Madbak Registered Users 1,247 Posts
    Nothing for Android Yet. Supposedly colorado region out for DH 2016 as well, but again not for Android.
    Playing on LG G4 (Android)
    Nothing for Android Yet. Supposedly colorado region out for DH 2016 as well, but again not for Android.

Won't take me long to make up amount spend on the guns. Why are they doing a Colorado region again on DH2016?
    Well this region is interesting. It is taking three shots to kill the boars, even with hollow points.
    Same with the wisents and wolverines and bears. Unless it is a direct head or heart shot.
    Glad I hunted last region a lot. Might not hunt as much on it. Got nearly 68 billion.
    Been a long time region wise, since a region gun for it took multiple shots to kill anything.
    Still no Region 33 for Android. Maybe they are fixing bugs or something, better to wait and have it right than hurried and full of problems.
    Still no Region 33 for Android. Maybe they are fixing bugs or something, better to wait and have it right than hurried and full of problems.

Once you get it, how much hunting are you going to do? Stop at 60 billion?
    I am nearing 72 billion.
    If I ever get the update I will most certainly get lazy and bored before I would ever be a threat to your royal magnificence :).
    Well, I guess Android players are not going to get a Region 33 just you lucky Apple people. Now I have nothing to spend my HB and Gold on.
  • AR-14AR-14 Registered Users 35 Posts
    I really hope we get R33. Im finally caught up with all the guns and all are upgraded including the R33 AR. I have 407 glu credits and almost 15 billion hunter bucks
    I understand, I have 50 Billion HB and 10,650 gold with nothing to spend them on. Apple players have a Region 33 but I am beginning to wonder if Android ever will.
    I thought maybe Glu was just fixing bugs in the Android version of Region 33 but after over three days since Apple users received the update I am beginning to wonder if Region 32 will be the last for Android.
  • brodeenbrodeen Registered Users 539 Posts
    I thought maybe Glu was just fixing bugs in the Android version of Region 33 but after over three days since Apple users received the update I am beginning to wonder if Region 32 will be the last for Android.

It is already 5 days.:p:rolleyes:
    Device:android 4.2 10.1 Tablet
    brodeen wrote: »
    It is already 5 days.:p:rolleyes:

Yea, looks more and more like Region 32 is the last for Android, oh well it was fun while it lasted.
    Yea, looks more and more like Region 32 is the last for Android, oh well it was fun while it lasted.

Has anyone queried Glu about it? Maybe they have an explanation.
    When is the last time you heard of Glu answering a question? I NEVER have and I doubt they will start now.
  • THOR147THOR147 Registered Users 39 Posts
    Just got update for r33 playing on android just a heads up if anyone checking
  • dennisp06@yahoo.comdennisp06@yahoo.com Registered Users 15 Posts
    THOR147 wrote: »
    Just got update for r33 playing on android just a heads up if anyone checking

Better late then never
    Dennisp
    Six and a half days late but as you said...........
  • xtant3150cxtant3150c Registered Users 13 Posts
    Just got it tonight, anyone else having 2 animals to kill in trophy hunts? Game only shows the usual 1 animal but when you start hunt there are 2 animals that have to be killed with the typical heart shot.
  • brodeenbrodeen Registered Users 539 Posts
    Just got update too.
    Screenshot_2016-07-14-09-44-54_crop_1280x640_zpsealq1azs.jpeg
    Device:android 4.2 10.1 Tablet
    xtant3150c wrote: »
    Just got it tonight, anyone else having 2 animals to kill in trophy hunts? Game only shows the usual 1 animal but when you start hunt there are 2 animals that have to be killed with the typical heart shot.

Yep, two animals for me. Done. Awaiting region 34 if any.
    Yep, two animals for me. Done. Awaiting region 34 if any.

Yes. Says so in my original post on page 1 of this topic.
    I wander if this is going to be like this on next region.
    There will be another region. Like I posted, the two region rifle for 2,999 gold has been done in every region.
    Not trying to be a know it all or trying to offend when it comes to knowledge of Glu and their games.
    Have I ever led anyone astray on this.
    Do have over 86 billion Hunter bucks. Level 222. Leveled up five times on this region in one week.
    Duck76 wrote: »
    There will be another region. Like I posted, the two region rifle for 2,999 gold has been done in every region.
    Not trying to be a know it all or trying to offend when it comes to knowledge of Glu and their games.
    Do have over 86 billion Hunter bucks. Level 222. Leveled up five times on this region in one week.

If you had bought the inter-region rifle for 2,999 gold it would have taken you 81 billion to upgrade it fully :)
    I bought it with gold and upgrade it, with gold of course since I only have 4 billion HBs. Cost around 10,000 gold altogether.
    If you had bought the inter-region rifle for 2,999 gold it would have taken you 81 billion to upgrade it fully :)
    I bought it with gold and upgrade it, with gold of course since I only have 4 billion HBs. Cost around 10,000 gold altogether.

Didn't know that. Wow. I got over 86 billion HB's. You do that probably because you hate too much hunting contracts. You collect or buy gold. I get some from videos. Use it to buy energy.
  • jamescalljamescall Registered Users 4 Posts
    In region 33. Cannot kill hares or beavers. Shotgun maxed out in poer and ammo. Whats up?
    jamescall wrote: »
    In region 33. Cannot kill hares or beavers. Shotgun maxed out in poer and ammo. Whats up?

You can. Use hollow points or energy drinks. Use your AR not your shotgun. It obviously holds more ammo, but it also seems to work better. You also got hunts that need long range weapons. You will still need several hits per animal, but the AR should do better.
    I was disappointed with the regional shotgun, unlike previous regions.
    See if that helps.
  • mchughesmchughes Registered Users 25 Posts
    Yep. I'm thinking these bunny rabbits are made of reinforced concrete with cast iron cladding on them. Even using the fully upgraded lvl 34 AR I just won, they take two to three shots each to kill.