Last region?

todfoxxtodfoxx Registered Users 1,933 Posts
So is region 33 going to be the last one? I really wish some other developer could make a decent hunting game like this one!
Galaxy tab S :cool: Kindle hdx

Comments

• Duck76Duck76 Registered Users 909 Posts
    todfoxx wrote: »
    So is region 33 going to be the last one? I really wish some other developer could make a decent hunting game like this one!

No. If you look at the rifles in the weapon shop, you will see a rifle for region 33 and 34, for 2,999 gold.
    Every region they have done this. August 4th is the release of region 34. Four weeks for each region release.
    Trust me. I have paid attention for two plus years I have played.
    They won't lie to you about a gun for it and not do it.
  • todfoxxtodfoxx Registered Users 1,933 Posts
    Duck76 wrote: »
    No. If you look at the rifles in the weapon shop, you will see a rifle for region 33 and 34, for 2,999 gold.
    Every region they have done this. August 4th is the release of region 34. Four weeks for each region release.
    Trust me. I have paid attention for two plus years I have played.
    They won't lie to you about a gun for it and not do it.

I am very aware of how glu works. You been playing that long? Me too, just not lately. The true vets I'm still seeing is samer and casajr...oh and me lol!
    Galaxy tab S :cool: Kindle hdx
    I am very aware of how glu works. You been playing that long? Me too, just not lately. The true vets I'm still seeing is samer and casajr...oh and me lol!

I bought my Ipad, and the game app, when region 12 came out, I then had to replace my IPad and start over last fall.
    I understand your knowledge of Glu. Was trying to help. I didn't assume that everyone was paying attention to what I noticed and how they do things. I wasn't like this on other Glu games.
    I notice they are vets too. So is Florida Steve.
    I was hoping that my response was helpful. I enjoy the game and the hunting, even it is repetitive.
    I only try to comment to help others. I don't have the game experience and commenting you have.
    I am glad you enjoy the game. To be honest, I don't see it going beyond their three year anniversary. I could be wrong. I just know there probably won't be a region 450. Lol.
  • Samer MadbakSamer Madbak Registered Users 1,247 Posts

Long time todfoxx. Good to see u back on the forums even for a flash. Well, as long as Glu is making money with this game they will keep pushing regurgitated regions with different backgrounds and geographical names ;)
    Playing on LG G4 (Android)
  • northlander30northlander30 Registered Users 59 Posts
    R33 seemed to go off without a hitch. It didn't really resemble another region, well parts of it did but what I thought was interesting was the additional trophy animal per trophy hunt. 2 instead of 1 animal as in the 32 regions before it. I wish they would come out with an exotic region or an extinct animal region. Hunting Do Do's or Mammoth that would be cool.
  • casajrcasajr Registered Users 1,468 Posts
    Hey TF. Have not seen you post for ages.
    Common Sense is an ultra-rare superpower.
    Yes, me too.
    Now back to being ripped off taking 5 billion shots to kill a stupid wolverine or boar.
    Duck76 wrote: »
    Yes, me too.
    Now back to being ripped off taking 5 billion shots to kill a stupid wolverine or boar.

Hit 90 billion. 10 billion to go. Take 3 days maybe 4.
    Still taking 50 billion shots per kill on all the hunts.
  • Sunny ThaiSunny Thai Registered Users 439 Posts

I'm crying on the inside just a bit. :cool:
    Drink more beer. :cool:
  • cfj003cfj003 Registered Users 16 Posts
    Todd Fox stop being aggravating; as the vet you claim to be you should know better. And if you thought you were being funny: YOU WERENT 🙄. not "cute" "witty" or whatever your fanboys& you want to call it now(except annoying 🙄. There's enough of that every region already...next region...stay gone 😉
  • Samer MadbakSamer Madbak Registered Users 1,247 Posts
    Looks like you have earned quite a big fanclub of haters, todfoxx, or perhaps someone is still mustering old grudges for you.
    Playing on LG G4 (Android)
    Looks like you have earned quite a big fanclub of haters, todfoxx, or perhaps someone is still mustering old grudges for you.

Some people are perceiving a problem. I would just ignore it. I try to like all players new or longtime vets.
    Let us be civil and play the game because we love it.
  • britneyej3britneyej3 Banned Users 2 Posts
    After my modish devise http://arab.sexy.girls.twiclub.in/?post-arielle leag judeo symbol **** peacemakers
  • jamescalljamescall Registered Users 4 Posts
    Im in Region 33. I bought one rifle for 33 yet it does not have enough max power to kill. Had to buy 2nd rifle which is semiauto and is a bit better. But it will not kill hares or roe deer or beavers. Anyone know whats happening? I thinkk 33 is out of whack!
    jamescall wrote: »
    Im in Region 33. I bought one rifle for 33 yet it does not have enough max power to kill. Had to buy 2nd rifle which is semiauto and is a bit better. But it will not kill hares or roe deer or beavers. Anyone know whats happening? I thinkk 33 is out of whack!

My problem with the whole game in any region is this
    1: When the number to kill is high, often the time is low and vice versa.
    2. Some animals should take 2 shots to kill. Think bison or bears. Not rabbits. Should never take more than two.
    Region 33 is especially aggravating.
    Ten deer, one minute and takes three shots to kill. Same with rabbits. Shotgun is worthless. On ten deer hunt, takes three or four shots on deer or wolverines to kill and at least two or three on rabbits.
    Glu is stupid on this region. The 8 deer hunt you get two minutes and 1 shot per kill with AR.
    Makes no fuc---- sense at all
    That is Glu for you.