R33 Contract hunts

northlander30northlander30 Registered Users 59 Posts
WTH! R33's contract hunts are ridiculous to say the least. I mean seriously it takes 4 shots to kill a rabbit at close range? I purchased all 3 guns of which cost me 14 billion in total and all of them won't kill an animal on the first shot in most case won't kill on the second shot either. All of the guns are maxed out as well. Anyone else finding this problem, ya I am up for a challenge but when they give you 1:50 to kill 14 rabbits and your last rabbit kill is like 1.3 seconds left, it makes it discouraging.

Comments

• Duck76Duck76 Registered Users 909 Posts
    WTH! R33's contract hunts are ridiculous to say the least. I mean seriously it takes 4 shots to kill a rabbit at close range? I purchased all 3 guns of which cost me 14 billion in total and all of them won't kill an animal on the first shot in most case won't kill on the second shot either. All of the guns are maxed out as well. Anyone else finding this problem, ya I am up for a challenge but when they give you 1:50 to kill 14 rabbits and your last rabbit kill is like 1.3 seconds left, it makes it discouraging.

Yes, I had mentioned this. But what I find strange is the times per hunt.
    The hunt with 8 deer get 2 minutes and 1 shot per deer to kill, the hunt with 10 deer you get 1:10 and it takes 3 shots to kill.
    The rabbits and deer still take 3 shots even with hollow points. Some hunts like 5 wolves, the AR does the job, maybe 2 shots at most. Some deer it has taken me 6 shots to kill with the **** AR or shotgun.
    I don't need the Hunter bucks. I got nearly 90 billion. So I went back to region 32 to try to get more bonus videos for hollow points and energy drinks. All I get is the fu--ing batteries, animal calls or rare hunt calls. I don't need 5 billion infrared batteries. I haven't accepted a video but once in those in last 3 months. They **** me off.
    I am glad I wasn't the only one with the issue
  • casajrcasajr Registered Users 1,468 Posts

At least I have finally found a use for all of those **** hollow points I've accumulated.
    Common Sense is an ultra-rare superpower.
  • Samer MadbakSamer Madbak Registered Users 1,247 Posts
    I can't say i feel with you guys on R33 contract hunts since i don't play contracts at all, but i guess it is a good challenge, and certainly there is still more variety to this game than the abominable DH2016.
    Playing on LG G4 (Android)
  • Duck76Duck76 Registered Users 909 Posts
    casajr wrote: »
    At least I have finally found a use for all of those **** hollow points I've accumulated.

I can beat the time without using hollow points when it is two minutes with an AR to kill 10 bison or deer. And also with wolverines and boars. Short time ones, I use them.
    You probably have a thousand of them.
    100 billion should last a few regions. Not quite there.
    I bet you don't take videos for the batteries either. Every time I try to waste them on hunts I don't need them or infrared on, I get nothing but bonus videos for them.