Just hit a 100 billion.
Thanks for the cheering I hear

Comments

• Options
    LoHessLoHess Registered Users 7 Posts
    Hooray! ����
  • Options
    Duck: do you see any new special events coming soon on your DH2014 radar? I'm already tired of region 33 contract hunts!
  • Options
    Duck76Duck76 Registered Users 909 Posts
    LoHess wrote: »
    Duck: do you see any new special events coming soon on your DH2014 radar? I'm already tired of region 33 contract hunts!

Me too. It is hard to say. Tomorrows ends the Independence event. I can't read Glu's mind. I do know when regions come out. I figured them out by paying attention. If they do a new event, it will also last four weeks.
    They know people like the game, and they know many are angry at them for being incompetent. They also know that we know what they are doing with their time and money with other Glu games. I see the handwriting on the wall with this game, but my crystal ball is cloudy because I am getting mixed reactions from them
    So I don't know. They have done three years on both regions and events. They aren't exactly giving us new material. They know we like this better than DH2016.
    We will wait and see.
    Like you, ready for next region. Go out and watch a movie if you are bored.
    Thanks for asking.
  • Options
    Thanks Duck! I've been playing about 2 years now. Read the forums often but never logged in until recently. Tried DH 2016 and hated it! In 2014 about all that's left is new regions, and they've been retreads. And 33 is especially frustrating. Need an entire clip to kill a **** rabbit!
  • Options
    LoHess wrote: »
    Thanks Duck! I've been playing about 2 years now. Read the forums often but never logged in until recently. Tried DH 2016 and hated it! In 2014 about all that's left is new regions, and they've been retreads. And 33 is especially frustrating. Need an entire clip to kill a **** rabbit!

You are welcome. I agree with the clip comment. I read the forum daily.
    Problem is I start a thread on a topic to get player reaction and then for the next several weeks, I see different players bringing up my topic in a new thread.
    I am tired of banned players bringing up unrelated nonsense. Please people keep topics for DH2016 in their forum, not this one.
    I don't always like being the final say on a thread. It is ok to respond to my comments.
    I also notice others getting upset at others. I try to help others.
    I understand that Glu is obnoxious, people lose their game progress and that they (Glu) are incompetent.
    Hey Glu, it shouldn't take 500 trillion bullets per fuc**** kill. Please fix.
    Please continue whether new to posting or not to share your opinion. It won't kill you.
  • Options
    THOR147THOR147 Registered Users 39 Posts
    Just got summer sliegh bells event top prize r34 assult
  • Options
    brodeenbrodeen Registered Users 539 Posts
    Duck76 wrote: »
    Just hit a 100 billion.
    Thanks for the cheering I hear

Just checking it save to have over 100 B.
    Screenshot_2016-07-31-21-47-43_zpsrhzlysbk.png
    Device:android 4.2 10.1 Tablet
  • Options
    brodeen wrote: »

Don't worry. I'll let everyone bow down and worship your total. Next region I'll be back to reclaim it.
    Have 101 billion now. You won't be number one forever. You must had been way behind and hunted the region everyday for the last month. Aren't you bored of it by now?
  • Options
    Florida SteveFlorida Steve Registered Users 457 Posts

Congrats and well done to the Hunter Bucks King! I guess I could spend some of my gold on energy and get to 100+ Billion but I am way too lazy. I am perfectly happy with my paltry 60 Billion.
    Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 12.2, Android 5.1.1
  • Options
    Congrats and well done to the Hunter Bucks King! I guess I could spend some of my gold on energy and get to 100+ Billion but I am way too lazy. I am perfectly happy with my paltry 60 Billion.

I guess we both bow down to our new King. All hail to Brodeen, our new Hunter Buck King.
    We shall plan grand festivities, have a national holiday to thank you for all the hunting you do.
    We all fete you with lots of presents and congratulations. I congratulate you into joining by 100 billion club.
    We shall all look down and rub our noses at our compatriots who can't keep up. We will demand they catch up with us so they can be happy in our new club, by throwing tomatoes and junk at them.
    Or not.
  • Options
    But I am sorry I still have a good number 123.4B.:(:p
    Screenshot_2016-08-01-19-36-11_zpsem26kmr4.png
  • Options
    But I am sorry I still have a good number 123.4B.:(:p
    Screenshot_2016-08-01-19-36-11_zpsem26kmr4.png

You just added another 11 billion without leveling up. You are way behind on levels to me but have way more dough? Doesn't make sense. I am on level 227. Must be desperate to keep your throne. You must love region 33 hunting.
    Luckily for you, region 34 is Thursday. You can make 40 million or more per hunt. At this rate in two weeks, you will have 200 billion or more. Keep up the good work at embarrassing your fellow hunters with such a gigantic pile of dough. Except they don't give a **** how much you get. You see, unlike you, they are tired of the region. They think having 2 billion is enough for next region. So keep hunting. You can have my throne. Too bad you don't have the gold throne. You could really embarrass us with your asset collection. Maybe you should go for the plat throne also or having the most Consummables of each type. You got to think outside the kill zone here.
  • Options
    :p:p:p. ...........:)

How old are the twin k r a m p u s?
    Remember their moves like oldies...