Options

Lost my All Region in ?Deer hunter 2014

I was in region 21 in Deer Hunter 2014. But now suddenly I m in region 1. I want to recover all region which I already completed.

Comments

• Options
    stefan62stefan62 Registered Users 3 Posts
    I was in region 21 in Deer Hunter 2014. But now suddenly I m in region 1. I want to recover all region which I already completed.

I have the same problem!
  • Options
    grisslergrissler Banned Users 7 Posts
    I lost mine also.
  • Options
    grisslergrissler Banned Users 7 Posts
    I am having the same problem as you. I was on Region 35 and lost it all, plus I had completed all the hidden regions now out. Over the last 1 1/2 years I have created a number of support tickets, but never once have I received a response. Have you ever heard of anyone who has?
  • Options
    Tanner96Tanner96 Registered Users 544 Posts
    grissler wrote: »
    I am having the same problem as you. I was on Region 35 and lost it all, plus I had completed all the hidden regions now out. Over the last 1 1/2 years I have created a number of support tickets, but never once have I received a response. Have you ever heard of anyone who has?

Just wondering how you got to Region 35. My game only goes up to Region 31.
    :mad:iPad 4:mad:
  • Options
    brodeenbrodeen Registered Users 539 Posts
    Wrong room.
    Intruder.
    Cheers.
    Device:android 4.2 10.1 Tablet
  • Options
    faisalhasanfaisalhasan Registered Users 3 Posts
    Me too facing the same problem. My all dowloaded region deleted automatically. And now i m in 1st region. There was an noty came about update and i have updated it.. After that i have lost all my progress.