Options

Bonus videos.

Duck76Duck76 Registered Users 909 Posts
I still haven't been able for last six weeks to watch a video for energy.
The bonus videos, they do all Consummables except 3 or 5 gold. I have had like 15 videos for 1 gold only in last week or so. I do contract hunts when I can, but now I won't take the 1 gold videos just like the batteries videos.
Is this happening to others? I am not getting 3 or 5 gold bonus videos they send about every 7 or 8 hunts you play like I used to.

Comments

• Options
    dennisp06@yahoo.comdennisp06@yahoo.com Registered Users 15 Posts
    Duck76 wrote: »
    I still haven't been able for last six weeks to watch a video for energy.
    The bonus videos, they do all Consummables except 3 or 5 gold. I have had like 15 videos for 1 gold only in last week or so. I do contract hunts when I can, but now I won't take the 1 gold videos just like the batteries videos.
    Is this happening to others? I am not getting 3 or 5 gold bonus videos they send about every 7 or 8 hunts you play like I used to.

Same here, no energy video's forever. Who knows what their thinking is. They seem confused as to keep the game or 86 it.
    Dennisp
  • Options
    Florida SteveFlorida Steve Registered Users 457 Posts
    Just had a video for 5 Gold while playing the new Open Season Event.
    Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 12.2, Android 5.1.1
  • Options
    Duck76Duck76 Registered Users 909 Posts
    Just had a video for 5 Gold while playing the new Open Season Event.

I got a five gold one this morning. Was shocking. Only doing 1 region 35 gun as a prize instead of two. That is different. The other prizes are worthless. How you enjoying the new event?
  • Options
    Florida SteveFlorida Steve Registered Users 457 Posts
    Duck76 wrote: »
    I got a five gold one this morning. Was shocking. Only doing 1 region 35 gun as a prize instead of two. That is different. The other prizes are worthless. How you enjoying the new event?

I am still in the first set of hunts but so far am enjoying myself. I have not hunted in Region 2 for a long, long time and it is fun to dust off the old crossbow for a change of pace.
    Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 12.2, Android 5.1.1