Open Season Event

Florida SteveFlorida Steve Registered Users 457 Posts
Just got the update for the latest event called the Open Season. It has 4 series of hunts with the usual small prizes for the first three sets but the Region 35 AR for completing all 4. Best of all for me is that I already own all the required weapons so the event is totally free. Good hunting to all!
Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 12.2, Android 5.1.1

Comments

• Duck76Duck76 Registered Users 909 Posts
    Good for you. 🙂
  • Florida SteveFlorida Steve Registered Users 457 Posts
    Well another event in the books. At least there is 4 sections this time so I got to revisit an extra "old region". Nice to hunt in some places that I haven't been to for a long time. Received the Region 35 AR as promised so now just max it out and go back to earning HB till Region 35 comes out or I hit 100 Billion whichever comes first.
    Well another event in the books. At least there is 4 sections this time so I got to revisit an extra "old region". Nice to hunt in some places that I haven't been to for a long time. Received the Region 35 AR as promised so now just max it out and go back to earning HB till Region 35 comes out or I hit 100 Billion whichever comes first.

I got 145 billion. Need any dough?
  • Tanner96Tanner96 Registered Users 544 Posts
    I feel like such a slacker with my measly 25.5 billion. I'm working on it though.
    :mad:iPad 4:mad:
  • Florida SteveFlorida Steve Registered Users 457 Posts
    Duck76 wrote: »

Appreciate the offer but to paraphrase the guy that used to be on TV I better make it the old fashioned way earn it. Besides now that you are HB king again you have a big staff to pay :).
    Appreciate the offer but to paraphrase the guy that used to be on TV I better make it the old fashioned way earn it. Besides now that you are HB king again you have a big staff to pay :).

Thanks. I think 150 billion will be enough.
  • brodeenbrodeen Registered Users 539 Posts
    Duck76 wrote: »

I dont believe it. Could you show your screen shot?:rolleyes:
    I can say I get 160 B.
    Cheers.
    :cool:
    Device:android 4.2 10.1 Tablet