Options

Why are they recycling the animals and trophy hunts?

JockJock Registered Users 14 Posts
Honestly, I don't understand why they're recycling the animals and trophy hunts from the R31. I understand that they are more aware of the DH2016 (I don't play this), but the game should still stay alive, or at least be given a great final :(

sorry my english, I speak polish :/

Comments

• Options
    casajrcasajr Registered Users 1,468 Posts
    It's still making money, although not much. So not a lot of effort is being put into it. I'm happy it is still around and getting updates, such as they are.
    Common Sense is an ultra-rare superpower.
  • Options
    Duck76Duck76 Registered Users 909 Posts
    We will see what happens when summer is over. The last region should have the usual five trophy hunt.
    The last animal on it should be like the end of an arcade game. Ultra tough and different kind of an opponent.
    In other words, harder to kill, maybe a brain shot or have to kill him several times.
  • Options
    Tanner96Tanner96 Registered Users 544 Posts
    Duck76 wrote: »
    We will see what happens when summer is over. The last region should have the usual five trophy hunt.
    The last animal on it should be like the end of an arcade game. Ultra tough and different kind of an opponent.
    In other words, harder to kill, maybe a brain shot or have to kill him several times.

Maybe a combination brain/heart shot. That should be hard enough.
    :mad:iPad 4:mad:
  • Options
    Duck76Duck76 Registered Users 909 Posts
    Go away you piece of ****