Options

iPhone DH 2014 - Lost Gold, Money, Progress !! (HELP)

FasnoonFasnoon Registered Users 6 Posts
Hello

I lost all my progress, gold, & money when I changed phones. Please... can anyone be kind enough to email me your game zipped data folder (document folder with all files Plist, saved data etc.) or even a working hack file without survey?

I'm not a computer/phone expert so please if your can send introductions as well.

Thanks
fasnoon@yahoo.com

Comments

• Options
    Florida SteveFlorida Steve Registered Users 457 Posts
    Fasnoon wrote: »
    Hello

I lost all my progress, gold, & money when I changed phones. Please... can anyone be kind enough to email me your game zipped data folder (document folder with all files Plist, saved data etc.) or even a working hack file without survey?

I'm not a computer/phone expert so please if your can send introductions as well.

Thanks
    fasnoon@yahoo.com

While I am sorry that you lost your progress as many others have I am pretty sure what you are asking for would be cheating and none of the forum regulars would be willing.
    Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 12.2, Android 5.1.1
  • Options
    cfj003cfj003 Registered Users 16 Posts
    Cheating? The guy paid REAL MONEY for game gold! If I had it I would GLADLY share the information with him...cheating...🙄
  • Options
    Duck76Duck76 Registered Users 909 Posts
    cfj003 wrote: »
    Cheating? The guy paid REAL MONEY for game gold! If I had it I would GLADLY share the information with him...cheating...🙄

You all need to understand this.
    When you buy anything with real money of course, or download an app, there are rules or warranties or whatever to abide by. Downloading anything without Glu's consent, even if it were to replace all you lost, despite not being their fault is dishonest and cheating. I will not do it, despite a private message on this forum. Glu would ban my account. What you can do is ask Glu to verify my comments here and that what you want is against the rules. I don't want to speak for them, but again there is rules to draw my info from. You better read the forum rules. Glu is lenient with the rules. They edit out swear words when they can ban people for spelling or using asterisks in them.
    But they don't. Don't push our luck. Disobedience to any law or rule has consequences. Religion teaches that, our government teaches that, your own personal moral code aka your conscience, teaches that also. Don't think you won't feel guilty about it, because you will. What kind of people would advocate such dishonesty. I don't think any game player here would. Be careful and wary. Because I am towards people who use the rules to cheat or scam others by trying to get Glu to admit guilt through the rules or favoritism. How do we know you had to start over.
    We have only your word, which I believe. It is called tough luck. It isn't I don't feel sorry for your predicament, but I don't feel sorry for cheaters and dishonest people.
    Do you understand what I am saying?
  • Options
    Duck76 wrote: »
    You all need to understand this.
    When you buy anything with real money of course, or download an app, there are rules or warranties or whatever to abide by. Downloading anything without Glu's consent, even if it were to replace all you lost, despite not being their fault is dishonest and cheating. I will not do it, despite a private message on this forum. Glu would ban my account. What you can do is ask Glu to verify my comments here and that what you want is against the rules. I don't want to speak for them, but again there is rules to draw my info from. You better read the forum rules. Glu is lenient with the rules. They edit out swear words when they can ban people for spelling or using asterisks in them.
    But they don't. Don't push our luck. Disobedience to any law or rule has consequences. Religion teaches that, our government teaches that, your own personal moral code aka your conscience, teaches that also. Don't think you won't feel guilty about it, because you will. What kind of people would advocate such dishonesty. I don't think any game player here would. Be careful and wary. Because I am towards people who use the rules to cheat or scam others by trying to get Glu to admit guilt through the rules or favoritism. How do we know you had to start over.
    We have only your word, which I believe. It is called tough luck. It isn't I don't feel sorry for your predicament, but I don't feel sorry for cheaters and dishonest people.
    Do you understand what I am saying?

Thanks for explaining what I meant in my message, you made it much clearer than I did, well done.
  • Options
    Thanks for explaining what I meant in my message, you made it much clearer than I did, well done.

Thanks. It wasn't that you weren't clear, it was the message that was responded to you. It made me mad enough to respond. I wanted to unequivocally make a point that wrong is wrong and to let him know his private message won't work. I don't know enough about computers to cheat if I wanted to help, but regardless, I am not tempted to help others that way. I just wanted to put any thoughts of it out of the question by stopping it in its tracks.
    You did fine with your response. I wanted to respond to the person posting to you by defending your comments and adding some clarity to the rules. Glu should have responded to him by agreeing with us.
  • Options
    Duck76 wrote: »
    Thanks. It wasn't that you weren't clear, it was the message that was responded to you. It made me mad enough to respond. I wanted to unequivocally make a point that wrong is wrong and to let him know his private message won't work. I don't know enough about computers to cheat if I wanted to help, but regardless, I am not tempted to help others that way. I just wanted to put any thoughts of it out of the question by stopping it in its tracks.
    You did fine with your response. I wanted to respond to the person posting to you by defending your comments and adding some clarity to the rules. Glu should have responded to him by agreeing with us.

I very much appreciate the support you gave of my original message.

Do I believe that Glu should do more to keep players from losing all their progress absolutely but two wrongs do not make a right and what was being asked for was certainly a violation of Glu rules.

We have joked around in the past about giving or trading gold and HB but that was just in fun and this request seemed to be absolutely serious to me. I hate to see anyone lose all they have worked for or paid real money for but it is not the place of members of the forum to violate the rules to make up for what someone has lost.

Again thanks for the support, good hunting!
  • Options
    I very much appreciate the support you gave of my original message.

Do I believe that Glu should do more to keep players from losing all their progress absolutely but two wrongs do not make a right and what was being asked for was certainly a violation of Glu rules.

We have joked around in the past about giving or trading gold and HB but that was just in fun and this request seemed to be absolutely serious to me. I hate to see anyone lose all they have worked for or paid real money for but it is not the place of members of the forum to violate the rules to make up for what someone has lost.

Again thanks for the support, good hunting!

I agree. I know joking from something sounding serious. Some people don't get the rules or what constitutes cheating. We all know in joking you can't trade anything for anything in this. Unless Glu provides codes or allows codes or ways of trading real money for cheats to obtain whatever you wanted, then you can't do it.
    If you could be trusted to only make up what you lost by cheating and nothing more and Glu approved it, then fine.
    People are greedy and there would no point in playing if you didn't earn it legitimately.
    Rules are rules and they may seem stupid, but they are there for a reason.