Is Deer Hunter 2014 Dead??

nutsternutster Registered Users 1 Posts
Lost all my progress and coins and it loads to level 1. Anything I can do or is this GLU's doing..

Comments

• massage_tech55massage_tech55 Registered Users 2 Posts
    nutster wrote: »
    Lost all my progress and coins and it loads to level 1. Anything I can do or is this GLU's doing..

I've been ripped off twice now from GLU. Yesterday I was at level 35 today level 1.
  • cjbencjben Registered Users 30 Posts
    If you paid money for gold,they will give you tour gold back,but they can't give you your game progress back.
  • brodeenbrodeen Registered Users 539 Posts
    Is Deer Hunter 2014 Dead??
    Yes it seems to be.:rolleyes::p
    Device:android 4.2 10.1 Tablet
  • Jim HayesJim Hayes Registered Users 14 Posts
    I've been ripped off twice now from GLU. Yesterday I was at level 35 today level 1.

Mine for many days on my Pc will revert back to level one, but with side arrow you can advance it back up and reload your info I did loose mine all together took a few months for them to fix it was caused by hoarding too many Hunters Bucks.
    It was resolved , and they reimbursed me gold I'm at level 266.. sometimes it don't advance ,, may be cause I have 23 bil In hunters bucks ????
  • Tanner96Tanner96 Registered Users 544 Posts
    Jim Hayes wrote: »
    Mine for many days on my Pc will revert back to level one, but with side arrow you can advance it back up and reload your info I did loose mine all together took a few months for them to fix it was caused by hoarding too many Hunters Bucks.
    It was resolved , and they reimbursed me gold I'm at level 266.. sometimes it don't advance ,, may be cause I have 23 bil In hunters bucks ????

I have over 50 billion in hunter bucks, but that hasn't happened to me. There are others with over 100 billion that haven't had any problems as far as I know.
    :mad:iPad 4:mad:
  • Florida SteveFlorida Steve Registered Users 457 Posts
    Jim Hayes wrote: »

I do not think it is related to your hunter bucks, I am at Level 279 with 140 Billion HB and 11,300 gold with no problems. The difference may be that I play on an Android tablet and you play on a PC. Many people who play on Facebook have also reported having a lot of problems.
    Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 12.2, Android 5.1.1
  • Duck76Duck76 Registered Users 909 Posts
    I do not think it is related to your hunter bucks, I am at Level 279 with 140 Billion HB and 11,300 gold with no problems. The difference may be that I play on an Android tablet and you play on a PC. Many people who play on Facebook have also reported having a lot of problems.

I haven't had problems either. Have 201.983 billion. Nice to see every dollar I have.
    Not to brag about my dough, but Thursday is Region 36.
    Everyone still enjoying the game?
  • Jim HayesJim Hayes Registered Users 14 Posts
    I just lost everything I'm done with it everything reverted back to the very first game shooting the first deer for 200 hunters bucks not a happy camper .. to navigate through these asinine forums for help, has a lot to be desired as well been playing it for 3 years and lost it all . folks talking about region 36 I been stuck on 33 since march
  • bcbreebcbree Registered Users 21 Posts
    Now they are saying region 37 was just released and I'm still waiting on 36:mad: