Options

A question.

Does anyone know if there is a limit on how many consumables you can have?
Obviously referring to batteries, energy drinks, and hollow points. Seems you can't go over 400, without the video going out? They used to have the 2,147,300,000 limit with Hunter bucks. While gold videos cut out once in a while, I see no limit on gold or Hunter bucks. Obviously no need for rare hunts, and I haven't gone anywhere near 400 animal calls.
Anyone else having issues with this?

Comments

• Options
    Florida SteveFlorida Steve Registered Users 457 Posts
    Duck76 wrote: »
    Does anyone know if there is a limit on how many consumables you can have?
    Obviously referring to batteries, energy drinks, and hollow points. Seems you can't go over 400, without the video going out? They used to have the 2,147,300,000 limit with Hunter bucks. While gold videos cut out once in a while, I see no limit on gold or Hunter bucks. Obviously no need for rare hunts, and I haven't gone anywhere near 400 animal calls.
    Anyone else having issues with this?

I don't know if there is a limit but you can have more than 400. I currently have 667 batteries, 865 hollow points and 930 energy drinks. Only have 152 regular animal calls and probably less rare calls, since we will likely never use them again there is no way to check.
    Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 12.2, Android 5.1.1
  • Options
    Duck76Duck76 Registered Users 909 Posts
    I don't know if there is a limit but you can have more than 400. I currently have 667 batteries, 865 hollow points and 930 energy drinks. Only have 152 regular animal calls and probably less rare calls, since we will likely never use them again there is no way to check.

Thanks. Must be a glitch cutting out the video. It was when I was approach 400 of the energy drinks it happened several times. I got just under 400 energy drinks and hollow points. I have 315 or so batteries, and 105 animal calls. I generally won't watch the videos for batteries or animal calls. Some days all I get is batteries, others it is hollow points, lately nothing but energy drinks. It is tiresome.
  • Options
    Florida SteveFlorida Steve Registered Users 457 Posts
    You're welcome! I still have some elite hunts that I will get around to someday so I still collect energy drinks and regular animal calls. Don't bother with the others anymore.
    Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 12.2, Android 5.1.1