Region 36

Duck76Duck76 Registered Users 909 Posts
A few notes.
1. Has bow series on it. It says there will be at least two more regions.
2. Money is 87 to 90 million a hunt. Big jump.
3. No name for region. Last time they did this, we ended up with a city region in Kandy.
4. Still two animals per trophy.
5. The hunting series is why I stock up on consumables. This is where I use them and on the two animal trophy hunt.
6. It still looks like at least 40 regions before game ends.
7. Happy hunting.
The specials button says this region is called Li River. Obviously China region.

Comments

• a3300552a3300552 Registered Users 61 Posts
    can u catch bow series pic in weapon shop? i cant wait to see how powerful the bow is.
  • Florida SteveFlorida Steve Registered Users 457 Posts
    Duck76 wrote: »
    A few notes.
    1. Has bow series on it. It says there will be at least two more regions.
    2. Money is 87 to 90 million a hunt. Big jump.
    3. No name for region. Last time they did this, we ended up with a city region in Kandy.
    4. Still two animals per trophy.
    5. The hunting series is why I stock up on consumables. This is where I use them and on the two animal trophy hunt.
    6. It still looks like at least 40 regions before game ends.
    7. Happy hunting.
    The specials button says this region is called Li River. Obviously China region.

Thanks for the info, Duck. No update for Android yet hope they don't keep us waiting like they have a couple of times in the past. I have 148 Billion HB and 11,405 gold all ready to spend.

Screenshot_2016-09-29-13-41-57_zpsbmhyjpyz.png
    Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 12.2, Android 5.1.1
  • Duck76Duck76 Registered Users 909 Posts
    Thanks for the info, Duck. No update for Android yet hope they don't keep us waiting like they have a couple of times in the past. I have 148 Billion HB and 11,405 gold all ready to spend.

Screenshot_2016-09-29-13-41-57_zpsbmhyjpyz.png

You are welcome.
    The last event you could win the AR. Before the event was over and after region 35 came out, you could buy it.
    There is no buying it for this region so far. I don't have it.
    The rifle, bow and shotgun cost over 50 billion to buy and upgrade completely with only HB's. Very expensive.
    The graphics remind me of region 12. Yellow River.
    I bet it is days before you have it. Sorry you don't have it yet.
    You will want to make 30 billion of it back by contract hunts.
    What is weird is there is 3 rifles for the region. One for HB, one for reduced gold, and the usual for 2,999 gold.
    Also with the bow, I wonder why they brought back the bow series. The bow is upgraded by hb's not plats.
    When I got it, the contract hunts varied a lot, then they changed the hunt and amount without me doing the contract hunt. That was weird. Now the amounts don't vary at all.
    I am really confused with this game now. Nothing makes a **** bit of sense. They never increased payout a lot, and the previous region they barely increased it, and now it is 30 million more?
    I like to keep you Android players in the loop. It is the only way I get players to notice my posts is to discuss the new region.
    I have never heard of the Li river. It is pronounced lee. Seems like 3 regions for one bow is strange.
    As far as I know, they haven't added new regions to the Elite Series.
  • cfj003cfj003 Registered Users 16 Posts
    The bow is actually the most powerful weapon! Great for the trophy hunts with two animals, they never hear you coming. Also don't need to max it out so I am and will be using it for ALL hunts
  • KevinMDKevinMD Registered Users 70 Posts
    How much gold for the rifle?
  • KevinMDKevinMD Registered Users 70 Posts
    KevinMD wrote: »

Never mind. It is out for Android now.
    KevinMD wrote: »

Depends on what one you want. There is 3. You always know one is on sale and one for 2,999 gold.
    Yes, and you got two more regions to use it on also. Usually Glu made all weapons for 1 region except the extra rifle per region, that could be used for two regions. Didn't see that coming with the bow.
    Could you please take screenshot for us? FB players cant wait for see new weapons.Thank you.
    a3300552 wrote: »
    Could you please take screenshot for us? FB players cant wait for see new weapons.Thank you.

I have tried before with Imagur with my money total but it never gave the code for posting. I couldn't figure it out, and some people go tired of the money talk, picture or not. So I wish I could, but I am not technologically savvy.
    I can tell you it has more power than the rifle does.
    thank you~
  • PopafishPopafish Registered Users 16 Posts
    Hi, I have been playing DH 2014 for over 2 years and I see some talk of level 36. I am using a ellipsis (Verizon) powered by Android and still have not gotten anything on Level 36? anybody have any suggestions? I am also using a Kindle Fire, also powered by Android? any help would be appreciated. Thank you in Advance.
    Also wondering what the green box is located between level and silver coins?
    Popafish wrote: »
    Also wondering what the green box is located between level and silver coins?

What green box? I don't have one.
    Duck.... on the screenshot that you posted, I have a green box with a white bow tied around it. It also has the letter m on it in a circle?
    The green box is located how many platinum coins I have and what level I am on
    Popafish wrote: »
    The green box is located how many platinum coins I have and what level I am on
    Well this region cost over 50 billion in costs and upgrades. It took a week, but I have made it all back. Up to 205 billion, and want to run it higher, before I wait for next region.
    Duck76 wrote: »
    Well this region cost over 50 billion in costs and upgrades. It took a week, but I have made it all back. Up to 205 billion, and want to run it higher, before I wait for next region.

You must have bought the HB rifle, I bought the gold rifle and spent over 70 billion fully upgrading it, the bow and the shotgun. I am still a relative pauper at 130 billion but am enjoying using the super powerful bow while I build up my bankroll. On the plus side I am up to 11,640 gold.
  • northlander30northlander30 Registered Users 59 Posts
    Is there any word for when R36 will rear its head for us lonely Facebook players?
  • cjbencjben Registered Users 30 Posts
    Is there any word for when R36 will rear its head for us lonely Facebook players?

good ****ed question!! waiting,not so patiently
  • Chris525Chris525 Registered Users 32 Posts
    How did you get a 11,000 gold coins? I have gotten over 9,000 platinum coins but you can earn those relatively easy. The gold coins I earned every bounty and I beat a whole bunch of levels spent all but 14 gold coins. I have $45 billion hunter bucks. Had to proposely fail it a hundred times.
    Chris525 wrote: »
    How did you get a 11,000 gold coins? I have gotten over 9,000 platinum coins but you can earn those relatively easy. The gold coins I earned every bounty and I beat a whole bunch of levels spent all but 14 gold coins. I have $45 billion hunter bucks. Had to proposely fail it a hundred times.

By using the Android shared wallet, all the gold you earn in older Glu games shows up in every game you play. It only works in older games, they put a stop to it in new games like DH 2016.

Up to 180 Billion HB and 11,835 gold now.

Screenshot_2016-10-12-19-53-14_zpsdhhjfc0q.png
    By using the Android shared wallet, all the gold you earn in older Glu games shows up in every game you play. It only works in older games, they put a stop to it in new games like DH 2016.

Up to 180 Billion HB and 11,835 gold now.

Screenshot_2016-10-12-19-53-14_zpsdhhjfc0q.png

You know he is awfully poor with those 45 billion HB's. I have 230 billion.
    To other news, we will see what the new event is tomorrow morning.
    GLU ADMIN When is R36 hitting Facebook?
    Is there any ****in admin on this page? Answer my question the new reguoin has been out since the end of september for phone users where is the region for facebook!
    Is there any ****in admin on this page? Answer my question the new reguoin has been out since the end of september for phone users where is the region for facebook!

Only 750 billion to go to achieve a trillion dollars. Level 252.
    Does anyone think I should add more to it?