Options

New Log in Bonus

Duck76Duck76 Registered Users 909 Posts
So we have another update. Daily log in bonus. You can spend your gold on a wheel for prizes also.
My problem is I have do re download many regions. I have a strong connection and plenty of space. It just won't download. Any one else having that problem.

Comments

• Options
    Florida SteveFlorida Steve Registered Users 457 Posts
    No update of any kind for Android yet. You said in the other thread you have a Halloween event but none for me yet. Still doing contract hunts trying to get to 200 billion only 5 Billion more to go.
    Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 12.2, Android 5.1.1
  • Options
    Tanner96Tanner96 Registered Users 544 Posts
    What's this daily log in bonus you speak of? I don't have anything like that.
    :mad:iPad 4:mad:
  • Options
    THOR147THOR147 Registered Users 39 Posts
    Just got the download for halloween event got all 5 weapons but have not had to update all reions as yet have no daily prize wheel yet . Play on android
  • Options
    Duck76Duck76 Registered Users 909 Posts
    Tanner96 wrote: »
    What's this daily log in bonus you speak of? I don't have anything like that.

Well they moved the button to the forum to the side, so they could have a new button. Every day you log in, you get a prize. A different consumable. You can spend 20 gold to spin a wheel for a prize. There are guns besides consumables. 90 gold get you five spins. This is obviously optional. You can win plats also on the wheel.
    Got this last night on an update.