Options

Halloween Event

Duck76Duck76 Registered Users 909 Posts
Has everyone gotten this Halloween Event?
Has five prizes. Last one is region 37 AR.
Happy hunting.
Let me know what you think of it.

Comments

• Options
    Florida SteveFlorida Steve Registered Users 457 Posts
    Just got it , over 470 MB but it all seems to be there. Nice part for me is that I already own the weapons for all five sections of the event so another free one for me :).

A very welcome distraction from the mind numbing contract hunts and I can go back and get the last four billion I need to to get to two hundred billion later.
    Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 12.2, Android 5.1.1
  • Options
    Duck76 wrote: »
    Has everyone gotten this Halloween Event?
    Has five prizes. Last one is region 37 AR.
    Happy hunting.
    Let me know what you think of it.

Well, another event in the books and a free AR. Now just earn back the HB spent maxing it out and then get to 200 billion and wait for Region 37. All in all a nice break from the Region 36 contract hunts. Same old animals but in different regions. Nice to use some old weapons and hunt in some old regions again.
  • Options
    Made it to my goal of 200 Billion HB and 12,000 gold so now sit back and wait for Region 37, unless I get really bored :).

Screenshot_2016-10-16-22-42-03_zps7jw2ynhb.png
  • Options
    Made it to my goal of 200 Billion HB and 12,000 gold so now sit back and wait for Region 37, unless I get really bored :).

Did you get the Daily and weekly series plus the hunters golden crate and daily log in bonus yet?
    Could you let me know when you Android players get anything new, I want to see if Glu is getting slower or if you are getting everything I get..
    Thanks. I appreciate your help and words of wisdom. I will return the favor on October 27, when region 37 comes out.
  • Options
    Did you get the Daily and weekly series plus the hunters golden crate and daily log in bonus yet?
    Could you let me know when you Android players get anything new, I want to see if Glu is getting slower or if you are getting everything I get..
    Thanks. I appreciate your help and words of wisdom. I will return the favor on October 27, when region 37 comes out.

Nope, I have absolutely no idea what any of those things mean. I guess Android is way behind you Apple guys again. Maybe Glu will give the upgrades to us eventually. I am not going to complain too much since they are keeping DH 2014 going and not leaving us with nothing but that piece of cr*p DH 2016.
  • Options
    Samer MadbakSamer Madbak Registered Users 1,247 Posts
    I don't think that the daily honus hunt or whatever will be introduced to Android. I think it will be restricted to IOS, just like what they did with updating Dino hunter a couple of months ago.
    Playing on LG G4 (Android)
  • Options
    Tanner96Tanner96 Registered Users 544 Posts
    I don't think the daily bonuses are that great. You Android people aren't missing much.
    :mad:iPad 4:mad:
  • Options
    brodeenbrodeen Registered Users 539 Posts
    .... I am not going to complain too much since they are keeping DH 2014 going and not leaving us with nothing....
    :cool::cool::cool::o
    Cheers.
    Device:android 4.2 10.1 Tablet
  • Options

Got bored and picked up another 20 Billion HB and and 130 gold.

Screenshot_2016-10-20-20-00-18_zps2dlhnzcb.png
  • Options
    Got bored and picked up another 20 Billion HB and and 130 gold.

Screenshot_2016-10-20-20-00-18_zps2dlhnzcb.png

Congratulations. You are 30 billion behind me.
  • Options
    Thanks, I am enjoying the new super powered bow. I have never been very good with a bow so I figure I need a lot of practice since it is going to be around for at least the next two regions.

You are a quarter of the way to a trillion HB, do you think you will get there before the game ends?

By the way, when do you estimate the arrival of Region 37?
  • Options
    Thanks, I am enjoying the new super powered bow. I have never been very good with a bow so I figure I need a lot of practice since it is going to be around for at least the next two regions.

You are a quarter of the way to a trillion HB, do you think you will get there before the game ends?

By the way, when do you estimate the arrival of Region 37?

Next Thursday is region 37. Will I get a trillion Hunter bucks? Who knows. That is you assume that that will happen on my end and their end. They increase payout enough and keep supplying regions, and don't freeze the money count, then yes it is possible. Region 38 comes out on Turkey Day. Of course you may be waiting longer due to Android users.
    I also like the bow. So I hear nobody is impressed with the new stuff.
  • Options
    Screenshot_2016-10-23-20-53-22_zps0nmr00xr.png

New icon. Nice...indication of a live evolving development.:cool:
    Cheers.
  • Options
    Samer MadbakSamer Madbak Registered Users 1,247 Posts
    Game updated for android with daily events but still crashing. Cant even update regions and events once i log in.
    Playing on LG G4 (Android)
  • Options
    Next Thursday is region 37. Will I get a trillion Hunter bucks? Who knows. That is you assume that that will happen on my end and their end. They increase payout enough and keep supplying regions, and don't freeze the money count, then yes it is possible. Region 38 comes out on Turkey Day. Of course you may be waiting longer due to Android users.
    I also like the bow. So I hear nobody is impressed with the new stuff.

Just got the update about an hour ago and had to reupdate about half of the regions. While the prizes for the new daily and weekly events are less than impressive to long time players they would be helpful to a new player. I am simply grateful that Glu is putting effort into keeping the game going instead of ending it, well done Glu!
  • Options
    Game updated for android with daily events but still crashing. Cant even update regions and events once i log in.

I have been using the 'login with WiFi off" trick for a long time and have no problems with crashing. Are you using that trick and still having crashes?
  • Options

Hmm..do you forget your own trick Sam...you said to turn flight mode after the first login...then slide to the up most region...then turn off the flight mode...then you may start the update of the map..then go down to the lower region to update the map an so on..
    I did the same proc..with no crash.
    Cheers.
  • Options
    Screenshot_2016-10-24-01-34-40_crop_1280x670_zpshxgwt6qd.jpeg

New look of the tabs below. Nice.
  • Options
    Screenshot_2016-10-24-01-34-52_crop_1119x640_zpszgpgjyal.jpeg

New Sunday series...it is for 12hours only.
  • Options
    Screenshot_2016-10-24-01-35-21_crop_1129x640_zpssvh0pvp5.jpeg

And the Weekly series. It is for 3+ days.
    Happy hunting hunters.
    Cheers.
  • Options
    Screenshot_2016-10-24-03-21-39_crop_1280x640_zpsa0hhjcy7.jpeg

One more thing..login bonus...

Sunday events are ten round hunts without consuming energy.
    Weekly events are 40 round hunt consuming enegy.
    Cheers.
  • Options
    brodeen wrote: »
    Screenshot_2016-10-24-03-21-39_crop_1280x640_zpsa0hhjcy7.jpeg

One more thing..login bonus...

Sunday events are ten round hunts without consuming energy.
    Weekly events are 40 round hunt consuming enegy.
    Cheers.

The daily hunt with the no use of energy, has used region 1 everyday for over a week so far. The rewards are different though. Today it was gold and plats. Sometimes there is two regions of 20 hunts apiece on the daily, sometimes it is four regions of ten hunts. It varies. It goes no higher than region 10 so far.
    Now this is my second weekly hunt. Did this one in one day. Took 8 full uses of energy aka 80 hunts on four regions. Sometimes the weekly one is 2 regions of 20 hunts. Can be 3 region or five region hunts on both.
    Sometimes on both you will have a mix of ten or twenty hunts per region.
    Everything varies on it, except the daily hunt on region 1. All the hunts are the same animal and same way to kill them and same scenery.
    The log in bonus covers one week with same reward. It will start over with the same rewards also.
    There is new guns in the golden crate hunters wheel. They started two days ago.
    Just giving you all a heads up of what to expect
    By the way, your log in bonus wait is when you log in. If you log in the next day much later, the clock restarts at the new time for the next day.