Options

Two Questions

Why have Facebook users not received any updates for region 36 and the Halloween event?

Why is there never a response to our concerns.

Very poor business....:(

Comments

• Options
    FunnkdrummerFunnkdrummer Registered Users 6 Posts
    So...if I don't get a response, I'll take that as a "phuck you." And will go elsewhere to play FB apps because it seems that GLU does not care...
  • Options
    Florida SteveFlorida Steve Registered Users 457 Posts
    Many Facebook game players have had problems with DH 2014 and a few have not had any at all. Why Facebook is different I have no idea but if you really enjoy the game as most of us do I would suggest you play on a different platform if possible. The other platforms have had issues from time to time but much fewer and they have usually been resolved. I would not expect a reply from Glu on this forum because we have not seen anyone from them active for quite awhile.
    Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 12.2, Android 5.1.1
  • Options
    Thank you so much Florida Steve!
  • Options
    jmpjmp Registered Users 22 Posts
    This may sound stupid but what other platforms are available? I play on facebook on a mac
  • Options
    brodeenbrodeen Registered Users 539 Posts
    jmp wrote: »
    This may sound stupid but what other platforms are available? I play on facebook on a mac

The first platform is facebook which can be accessed by using macbook and pc devices. This version has a lot of troubles / problems.
    The others are by installing application from playstore of android system based device i.e. android smartphone, android tabs and by installing application from application store of ios system based devices i.e. iphone, ipad.
    That is all what i know.
    Cheers.
    Device:android 4.2 10.1 Tablet
  • Options
    I contacted GLU by email last week and got this response over the weekend:

Nabeel Iqbal

October 29, 2016, 09:16 -0400

Dear Marcal,

Thank You for reaching out to us. I understand your concerns.

You need to be patience until our team releases an update for all platforms. Please be assured it will be coming soon. Unfortunately, I do not have the exact date for the release of this update.

Thank you and have a good day!
    Nabeel
    Glu Mobile Customer Care.

• Options
    brodeenbrodeen Registered Users 539 Posts
    I contacted GLU by email last week and got this response over the weekend:

Nabeel Iqbal

October 29, 2016, 09:16 -0400

Dear Marcal,

Thank You for reaching out to us. I understand your concerns.

You need to be patience until our team releases an update for all platforms. Please be assured it will be coming soon. Unfortunately, I do not have the exact date for the release of this update.

Thank you and have a good day!
    Nabeel

Great response from developer. I can see here a hope. Let us all pray for a good fix for all platform as promised above.
    For those problem for android based device is crash after several second after the first loading of the DH2014.
    Cheers.
    Device:android 4.2 10.1 Tablet
  • Options
    Samer MadbakSamer Madbak Registered Users 1,247 Posts
    No hope on the crash, have to turn off Wi-Fi after login, been like this for ages :(
    Playing on LG G4 (Android)
  • Options
    Here we go again!
    GLU's lastest reply to my latest inquiry concerning Deerhunter 2014 on Facebook...(for what it's worth).

### Do not reply below this line ###

Abrar Khan

December 27, 2016, 17:51 -0500

Dear Marcal,

Thank you for writing in to Glu Mobile Customer Care. I am Abrar Khan and I will be taking care of this ticket for you.

You need to be patient until our team releases update for all platforms. Please be assured it will be coming soon. Unfortunately, I do not have the exact date for the release of this update.

Please let me know if you have any further questions.

Regards,
    Abrar Khan

• Options
    Samer MadbakSamer Madbak Registered Users 1,247 Posts
    Not surprised. Took them 5 months to update Dino for Android when other platforms were up and running
    Playing on LG G4 (Android)