Options

Region 37

Duck76Duck76 Registered Users 909 Posts
Region 37 is here for IOS players
The region is called Badami. I googled it. An ancient city in India.
Money for it is a lot higher, but only for hunting and bow series. 130 million per hunt. They raised it after I finished the weekly hunt and did 1 trophy hunt. The regular hunts are 93 million.
The AR is cheap. Looks like a tropical region.
Next region. Turkey Day. November 24. Eat turkey, kill wild animals. Have fun.
Keep you all updated.
Happy hunting. And to paraphrase Brodeen, "Cheers".

Comments

• Options
    bcbreebcbree Registered Users 21 Posts
    I play with a desk top computer with WIN XP os through FaceBook and I am still waiting for region 36! WTH! I am currently level 177 and was at level 72 when they had the big memory dump and everyone lost all their data and had to start over. It would be a great disservice if I could no longer play the game.
  • Options
    bcbree wrote: »
    I play with a desk top computer with WIN XP os through FaceBook and I am still waiting for region 36! WTH! I am currently level 177 and was at level 72 when they had the big memory dump and everyone lost all their data and had to start over. It would be a great disservice if I could no longer play the game.

I am sorry. This new region, 37, cost 75 billion for the buy and upgrade of the rifle, AR, shotgun and bow for the region. Good thing I had 251 billion to begin with.
    I hope that whatever is the problem gets fixed.
  • Options
    Florida SteveFlorida Steve Registered Users 457 Posts
    Duck76 wrote: »
    I am sorry. This new region, 37, cost 75 billion for the buy and upgrade of the rifle, AR, shotgun and bow for the region. Good thing I had 251 billion to begin with.
    I hope that whatever is the problem gets fixed.

Thanks for the preview info! No update for Android yet, quarter of a trillion HB and 12,500 gold with nothing to spend them on :(.

Screenshot_2016-10-27-22-03-54_zpsduyqdiio.png
    Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 12.2, Android 5.1.1
  • Options
    Thanks for the preview info! No update for Android yet, quarter of a trillion HB and 12,500 gold with nothing to spend them on :(.

Screenshot_2016-10-27-22-03-54_zpsduyqdiio.png

You're welcome. I have made 6 billion on it already or more. The bow upgrades are over a billion a piece. The last region bow was changed from a three region bow to a region 36 bow only. The region 37 bow is expensive to upgrade, but you make more back on it. I am shy of 200 billion now. I need to make 60 billion or more by Thanksgiving to make up the hb's.
    This is why I post new region previews. To let everyone know what it is.
    Seriously, it looks like instead of new countries or geographical areas like mountain ranges, they are doing cities.
  • Options
    cfj003cfj003 Registered Users 16 Posts
    How do you make more back? Level 5 arrow is 1.3bil, you have to spend that to hunt 19/30 and you only get 140mil or so per hunt AND you'll have to upgrade again before finishing last 12 hunts...I've not made back ANYTHING and neither have you; it's a money drain just like the trophy hunts

Additionally if I had known they were gonna change the bow AFTER THE FACT, I wouldn't have wasted billions maxing out my region "36-38" bow! Really 😠😠😠 about that
  • Options
    cfj003 wrote: »
    How do you make more back? Level 5 arrow is 1.3bil, you have to spend that to hunt 19/30 and you only get 140mil or so per hunt AND you'll have to upgrade again before finishing last 12 hunts...I've not made back ANYTHING and neither have you; it's a money drain just like the trophy hunts

Additionally if I had known they were gonna change the bow AFTER THE FACT, I wouldn't have wasted billions maxing out my region "36-38" bow! Really ������ about that

I agree with you on the bow. I don't regret maxing it out. You should be doing enough contract hunts per region, regardless if you win the guns in events or not. It you do not spend gold for energy, if you do 5 to 7 full hunts per day, you need to do two full weeks or more to guarantee enough money to afford each region. I make up the amount I spend and then make at least a quarter of that more. This region cost over 70 billion, a little less if you won the AR in the event. I realize the contract hunts get boring. It is the only way to make money on it, to pay for guns and upgrades. Unless you use gold.
  • Options
    Finally the update has arrived for Android, everything just as you said Duck. Sucks about the bow but I had so much fun with the last bow I will have to have the new one. Oh well, have to spend the billions on something :).
  • Options
    Finally the update has arrived for Android, everything just as you said Duck. Sucks about the bow but I had so much fun with the last bow I will have to have the new one. Oh well, have to spend the billions on something :).

Yup. All it means is that there will be a region 38 bow and bow series. By the time you upgrade everything, you will be under 200 billion. I got the trophy hunt, the hunting series and bow series, plus all the upgrades done yesterday, plus the free energy daily hunt. Back to contract hunts for now.
  • Options
    Already down to 180 billion and still have not maxed out the rifle and bow. I always buy the gold rifle and the upgrades for it are more expensive than the standard rifle. Stinks that the money for the contract hunts did not increase much from region 36. Oh well more practice with the bow. I try to get as many lung shots and heart shots as possible without using the infrared just to make it more interesting.
  • Options
    bcbreebcbree Registered Users 21 Posts
    In region 35 the payout for the pheasant hunt in contract hunts was only a small fraction of what the rest paid which really sucked. Hopefully if I ever get to see the new regions that mistake was fixed. Especially with the cost of weapons and upgrades.
  • Options
    Already down to 180 billion and still have not maxed out the rifle and bow. I always buy the gold rifle and the upgrades for it are more expensive than the standard rifle. Stinks that the money for the contract hunts did not increase much from region 36. Oh well more practice with the bow. I try to get as many lung shots and heart shots as possible without using the infrared just to make it more interesting.

Wasn't the first time. Earlier two regions, one was 48 million payout, the next region was 52 million. But remember the next region was 36 and payout was 88 to 90 million. Now it is 94 to 95 million. Next region should be about 115 million per hunt or so. The beginning of the game, it took ten regions to clear 8,000 payout. Then it took off gradually again, then jumped within last seven years regions. Region 39 is also due for a big jump, to 150 million, with the cost of the regions. Just my observations and opinion.
  • Options

Back over 216 billion. Level 255. How are you doing on the region?
  • Options
    Duck76 wrote: »
    Back over 216 billion. Level 255. How are you doing on the region?

I am a relative pauper at only 190 billion. Since I bought the gold rifle the upgrades for it and the other weapons dropped me all he way to 155 billion so it will take awhile to recover.
  • Options
    Samer MadbakSamer Madbak Registered Users 1,247 Posts
    Done with region 37, i have 20 billion, a pauper in the kingdom of HB's. But then again, i only play when new material is out. The rifles and bow were expensive. They cost around 16k gold to purchase and upgrade.
    Playing on LG G4 (Android)
  • Options
    Samer why do you need HB, you have more gold than King Midas :). Everything in this region was super expensive if you paid with HB or gold and it will likely only get worse.
  • Options
    Samer why do you need HB, you have more gold than King Midas :). Everything in this region was super expensive if you paid with HB or gold and it will likely only get worse.

What I can't figure out is shouldn't Samer be out of gold, if it takes 16,000 for this region. How is he acquiring this much for every region? You have what, 12,000 in gold?
    I am on level 256, have little gold, because HB's are easier to get. Back over 220 billion, and figure I need 50 to 75 billion more to stay over 200 billion after region 38.
  • Options
    Like I said he has more gold than King Midas, 16,000 gold to him is like a million HB to you it means nothing.
  • Options
    Duck, once u have a bag of gold (Android) u can replenish what u spend.
  • Options
    brodeenbrodeen Registered Users 539 Posts

That means that the effort to gain gold coins less energy than the effort to gain HB.
    Some times convertion factor of gold coin is really high. Imagine 100 gold coins equal 1+ billion HB at upgrade of late guns.

Cheers.
    Device:android 4.2 10.1 Tablet
  • Options

Thanks. You probably earned some by video also. It seems like no else has kept up with you in the gold department. You must really hate contract hunts.
    See you on region 38 Thanksgiving Day.
  • Options
    Well after three years playing DH2014, i kinda got bored. I still like the game but play only ehen new material is out. I am not obliged to do contract hunts because i can pay with gold, otherwise i would have had to, like i did with Dino hunter and like i do with DH2016. The daily hunts in DH2014 is a good idea to keep the game alive but again the payouts are small and i don't need them.
  • Options
    brumbyptbrumbypt Registered Users 33 Posts
    cfj003 wrote: »

Additionally if I had known they were gonna change the bow AFTER THE FACT, I wouldn't have wasted billions maxing out my region "36-38" bow! Really 😠😠😠 about that

I came back to the forum to complain about the same thing.

I had 25bil coins saved up, stupidly started playing the bow series thinking I would make that back plus some, no way, I am up to level 23 and don't have enough to continue playing the bow series.
    Wont be do that again.
    But I am happy that they are continueing the game and introducing new hunts etc. But its not worth playing these special hunts if its going to cost so many coins and feel like we are going backwards.
    iPad Pro and iPhone 7 plus
  • Options
    brumbypt wrote: »
    I came back to the forum to complain about the same thing.

I had 25bil coins saved up, stupidly started playing the bow series thinking I would make that back plus some, no way, I am up to level 23 and don't have enough to continue playing the bow series.
    Wont be do that again.
    But I am happy that they are continueing the game and introducing new hunts etc. But its not worth playing these special hunts if its going to cost so many coins and feel like we are going backwards.

The problem you are all having ignores one thing.
    Yes the bow is expensive and you make less back. Same with the guns on contract or hunting series or trophy hunts.
    Here is the solution. Do the **** contract hunts on every region. I low balled it in my last comments. You need to do 7 full hunts a day minimum. If you had done that on every region, you could do the special hunts every region.
    Hey people, this isn't rocket science. Doing the contract hunts may be boring, but if you make more on the region through doing them, then what you spend, according to my math skills you will come out ahead.
    I got 278 billion Hunter bucks. I have made over 90 billion doing contract hunts.
    Unless you have android and wallet, and can obtain gold easy and keep replenishing easy, this is your only way.
    Please stop griping about how expensive the regions are. By the way, spend your plats wisely. You don't need every bow there is. Do the daily hunts or special events with gold to obtain plats. There is plenty of everything if you go about it correctly.
    It is getting so **** tiring
  • Options
    Good one, Duck, summarizes the situation with the game ;)