Options

Region 38

Duck76Duck76 Registered Users 909 Posts
Region 38 is here.
A few notes as usual.
1. No name for region. Will update you later. But it is a cold snowy region.
2. Hunting and Bow series start at 181 million payout. Contract hunts are 143 to 146 million. I told you it would jump big time. Following the patterns I have noticed.
3. Nothing else is new. Imports are still 40 minutes. Gold for buying your level ups on guns is cheap, must have rifle on level 3 for everything to do first trophy hunt. First trophy hunt is a few bucks shy of a billion payout.
4. Happy hunting and happy Thanksgiving Day. Don't eat too much turkey, you will look like one.
5. Region 39 is December 22. That is four weeks from today. If we get another region that is.

Comments

• Options
    brodeenbrodeen Registered Users 539 Posts
    Thanks for first on new region info duck76.
    Cheers.
    Device:android 4.2 10.1 Tablet
  • Options
    brodeen wrote: »
    Thanks for first on new region info duck76.
    Cheers.

You're welcome.
    There will be a region 39, so this game will extend into next year. Region 40 will come out on the last full day of Obama in office. January 19. We will see how much life this game has.
    I try to be helpful. So far, this region isn't as expensive as last one.
  • Options
    GoyarGoyar Registered Users 11 Posts
    Duck76 wrote: »
    You're welcome.
    There will be a region 39, so this game will extend into next year. Region 40 will come out on the last full day of Obama in office. January 19. We will see how much life this game has.
    I try to be helpful. So far, this region isn't as expensive as last one.

When I try and purchase the Bow the game crashes, anyone else? Or is it a iOS glitch?
  • Options
    I already own it. It is a three region bow. They changed it to one region on region 37, but this is a region 36 to 38 bow.
    You didn't buy it or do the bow series on last two regions.
  • Options
    I take back what I said about the bow. There is a region 38 specific bow. It didn't show up till now after 3 hunts on the bow series.
  • Options
    I take back what I said about the bow. There is a region 38 specific bow. It didn't show up till now after 3 hunts on the bow series.

Yeah I have the other 2. Were you able to purchase the 38 bow?
  • Options
    Goyar wrote: »
    Yeah I have the other 2. Were you able to purchase the 38 bow?

Yes. I take back what I said about the region being cheap. The bow is half the cost of the region. It cost nearly 100 billion for the region or more. I got the trophy hunt and hunting series done. Halfway with bow series. The bow cost more than 5 billion.
  • Options
    Yes. I take back what I said about the region being cheap. The bow is half the cost of the region. It cost nearly 100 billion for the region or more. I got the trophy hunt and hunting series done. Halfway with bow series. The bow cost more than 5 billion.

I guess I'm stuck, if I try and purchase anything in 38 the game crashes
  • Options
    Florida SteveFlorida Steve Registered Users 457 Posts
    No Region 38 for Android yet :(. On the plus side I am up to 388 billion HB. Sounds like I am going to need a lot of HB for this region. I always buy the gold rifle and it always costs more to max out than the standard rifle.
    Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 12.2, Android 5.1.1
  • Options
    No Region 38 for Android yet :(. On the plus side I am up to 388 billion HB. Sounds like I am going to need a lot of HB for this region. I always buy the gold rifle and it always costs more to max out than the standard rifle.

Yes. I am 290 billion. With the gold rifle and bow, you can expect to spend 110 billion or so.
    I figure Android will not give you an update for awhile, and by the time you get it, you may have 450 billion.
  • Options
    Samer MadbakSamer Madbak Registered Users 1,247 Posts
    Don't mind region 38 running late for Android. I am fully indulged now with Dino Hunter, with 8 new regions. Up to region 15 now. In fact i am hoping Region 38 arrives latr next week, after i finish Dino ;)
    Playing on LG G4 (Android)
  • Options
    Region 38 has a name now. Greenland. Except you won't find moose or penguins there.
  • Options
    Handyguy54Handyguy54 Registered Users 5 Posts
    I guess I'm stuck, if I try and purchase anything in 38 the game crashes
    Yup me too using IPad and crashes when trying to buy weapon to continue. Very annoying. Rifle and bow.
  • Options
    Handyguy54 wrote: »
    Yup me too using IPad and crashes when trying to buy weapon to continue. Very annoying. Rifle and bow.

Yeah I guess it's a glitch for iOS, I put in a ticket for it but nothing yet,warning: don't delete the game and download again, all data disappears, luckily I had the cloud back up and was able to get it back.
  • Options
    Handyguy54Handyguy54 Registered Users 5 Posts
    Yeah I guess it's a glitch for iOS, I put in a ticket for it but nothing yet,warning: don't delete the game and download again, all data disappears, luckily I had the cloud back up and was able to get it back.
    Yea I started Dino Hunt so will just leave 2014 for a while and see if they do anything.:mad:
  • Options
    Yes. I am 290 billion. With the gold rifle and bow, you can expect to spend 110 billion or so.
    I figure Android will not give you an update for awhile, and by the time you get it, you may have 450 billion.

Up to 410 billion. I hope to have enough by the time Region 38 comes out for Android that I can buy and upgrade the weapons and still stay in the 300 billion club.

Screenshot_2016-11-27-17-50-14_zpstpy7qexa.png
  • Options
    Up to 410 billion. I hope to have enough by the time Region 38 comes out for Android that I can buy and upgrade the weapons and still stay in the 300 billion club.

Screenshot_2016-11-27-17-50-14_zpstpy7qexa.png

Back up to nearly 325 billion.
  • Options
    brodeenbrodeen Registered Users 539 Posts
    Finally android got the update for new region 38.
    Buying and upgrading all new guns and bow my HB from 425B down to 264B plus gold coins needed around 600 coins.
    Cheers.
    Device:android 4.2 10.1 Tablet
  • Options
    brodeen wrote: »
    Finally android got the update for new region 38.
    Buying and upgrading all new guns and bow my HB from 425B down to 264B plus gold coins needed around 600 coins.
    Cheers.

Wow. You must have gotten the gold rifle. You spent 50 billion more than I did on it. I went from 381 to under 280 on it without the gold rifle. I made up some of it on it while waiting to totally upgrade and get energy back from the trophy hunts.
    I am back up to 345 billion, made up 60 billion in five days. Easier with a 147 million a hunt payout. You will need to get to 475 billion by Dec 22, when region 39 comes out.
  • Options
    Finished everything and back to 306 billion. I have one question, how did the penguins get all the way from the southern hemisphere to Greenland? Maybe they escaped from a zoo in Canada :).
  • Options
    Finished everything and back to 306 billion. I have one question, how did the penguins get all the way from the southern hemisphere to Greenland? Maybe they escaped from a zoo in Canada :).

The other thing I can't figure out is why the moose regions show trees and cliffs of rock.
    Hey Glu, hello!!! Greenland is nothing but ice with very little greenery. And lynxes do not live there either.
    I doubt deer do either.
    I am up to 364 billion. Made over 80 billion on region in six days.