Options

Region 38 payout

Duck76Duck76 Registered Users 909 Posts
Why the hell did they drop the payout on Region 38 just now, back to Region 36 and 37 level?
Another **** glitch I bet

Comments

• Options
    Florida SteveFlorida Steve Registered Users 457 Posts
    Duck76 wrote: »
    Why the hell did they drop the payout on Region 38 just now, back to Region 36 and 37 level?
    Another **** glitch I bet

Must be a problem with Apple platform, I am still earning between 145 and 150 million per contract hunt. Hope Glu fixes it quickly.
    Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 12.2, Android 5.1.1
  • Options
    Must be a problem with Apple platform, I am still earning between 145 and 150 million per contract hunt. Hope Glu fixes it quickly.

Still haven't. Nearing 410 billion. Could make more faster, if their intelligence was higher. Tired of glitches.
  • Options
    Duck76 wrote: »
    Still haven't. Nearing 410 billion. Could make more faster, if their intelligence was higher. Tired of glitches.

I understand, I am only back to 350 billion earning the full amount so it has to be frustrating for you. Maybe they will fix it after the weekend is over, good luck!
  • Options
    brodeenbrodeen Registered Users 539 Posts
    I only @320B HB.
    Easy duck. Take care.
    Cheers.
    Device:android 4.2 10.1 Tablet
  • Options
    brodeen wrote: »
    I only @320B HB.
    Easy duck. Take care.
    Cheers.

I am fine. Just like to vent once in a while.
    It would be nice if Glu would clean up their act and make some sense once in a while.
    Just like to get my HB throne back from you.
  • Options
    Well this is just great. Just got a 67 meg. update that did nothing but cut the Region 38 contract hunt payouts back to the same as region 37. So instead of fixing it for Apple now they have screwed it up for Android as well, just freaking grand.
  • Options
    Well this is just great. Just got a 67 meg. update that did nothing but cut the Region 38 contract hunt payouts back to the same as region 37. So instead of fixing it for Apple now they have screwed it up for Android as well, just freaking grand.

I remember two regions ago, that this game used 2.3 GB of my 12.1 GB space. It is nearing 2.7 GB. It raises it more and more with no new activity on this. Deer Hunter 2016 was like this. The more I played it, the less and less space I have with it. Plus they don't fix the problem. I feel for you. I am not surprised it happened to Android.
    I got 421 Billion, and I have made 140 billion on it in less than two regions. I want to get to 500 billion before Region 39 on Dec 22.
    I have no faith in Glu fixing the payout.
  • Options
    I passed 437 billion. Went back to region 37. I can make 90 to 93 billion instead of 88 billion on Region 38.
  • Options
    I got so aggravated that I quit and started spending my time with Dino Hunter and a non Glu game hunting people. I might go back to region 37 and at least get to 400 billion. Sitting at 363 billion for now.
  • Options
    Passed 450 billion just now. Made 16 billion in last 24 hours.
    I don't blame anyone for being frustrated with this. I sent an email to them asking them when they were fixing all the glitches and payout. Haven't heard anything yet.