Options

Weekly and daily hunts

Duck76Duck76 Registered Users 909 Posts
Hey Glu, you are boring us with this.
Either increase the rewards, or change the regions on the daily one. Tired of doing region 1 every day.
We need a new daily challenge with new regions. It obviously was designed to trade free energy for little payout.
Fine. Change the hunt order, or region, etc. Why should the tenth hunt Daily every day is kill 1 mountain goat with a lung shot.
On the hunters wheel, why spend gold for a spin that might win you a gun you already have. Why spend gold for stocking up, when you can watch your bonus videos for free.
I like the ideas here, but the concept here was poorly thought of.
Anyone else concur?

Comments

• Options
    Florida SteveFlorida Steve Registered Users 457 Posts
    I agree with pretty much all you said but I do not think that Glu created this for experienced players like us but for new players. If you are new to the game you have none of the good weapons, gold, HB and consumables that we have. Very boring for us but maybe not as much for a new player.
    Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 12.2, Android 5.1.1
  • Options
    I agree with pretty much all you said but I do not think that Glu created this for experienced players like us but for new players. If you are new to the game you have none of the good weapons, gold, HB and consumables that we have. Very boring for us but maybe not as much for a new player.

Yes, but this game is 3 plus years old. There can't be too many new players. Besides they will learn to catch up by watching the bonus videos and doing contract hunts. They could have done this much earlier to help us increase our skill, and supplies. The same with log in bonus. That is better than a free video to increase supplies.
    I remember the club hunt competition. The new features should benefit everyone and not just cater to new people who probably constitute about fifty of the millions playing this.
  • Options
    brumbyptbrumbypt Registered Users 33 Posts
    Friday Hunt, region 3, charging me to play that Hunt, normally the Day hunts are free.
    iPad Pro and iPhone 7 plus
  • Options
    I had one day where all the daily hunts were free but one. Glu sure doesn't make a bit of **** sense any more.
    They all need to retire and let some different people do their job. They are losing touch.
    There was a time I did all the daily hunts but one. The next day, I did it and got the reward I didn't do from the last daily one from the day before, instead of that days first reward.
    Glu sure in hell doesn't make a lick of sense.