Stuck in region R35

Ajax59Ajax59 Registered Users 3 Posts
I seem to be stuck in region 35 using my Kindle Fire, I've completed all the trophy hunts but no progress. Others on this post seem to be in R36...37...38, what gives?

Comments

• mchughesmchughes Registered Users 25 Posts
    I'm stuck in 35 playing on Facebook. No progress, no holiday hunt, no nothing.
  • Duck76Duck76 Registered Users 909 Posts
    Obviously neither of you are on an IOS based system. Have you tried sending Glu an email on it?
  • northlander30northlander30 Registered Users 59 Posts
    That's because the Facebook game is dead! Obviously, there hasn't been an update in well over 3 months now. GLU doesn't have the courtesy to tell us facebook players that it is over! And no duck76 none of us play on IOS or Android but that's beside the point. I don't understand why glu continued with new regions on the phones and tablets but not Facebook. It ****es me off and I have emailed glu several times and no answer from any them **** them and their games!
  • Duck76Duck76 Registered Users 909 Posts
    That's because the Facebook game is dead! Obviously, there hasn't been an update in well over 3 months now. GLU doesn't have the courtesy to tell us facebook players that it is over! And no duck76 none of us play on IOS or Android but that's beside the point. I don't understand why glu continued with new regions on the phones and tablets but not Facebook. It ****es me off and I have emailed glu several times and no answer from any them **** them and their games!

Well it has been a documented problem for a long time. I was curious to know if Glu had any answers, so I suggested it. Apparently not. They don't seem interested in fixing the game. Perhaps when I stated my obvious statement on what platform you aren't using, you could find a new platform to use.
    Because I don't see what addition complaining will do.
    I don't understand why you use FB anyway. Many players lost game progress on it. So my stating the obvious was relevant. Try using another platform. Your solution will probably be starting over or never playing it again because of no update.
    It isn't that I don't sympathize with FB users. Perhaps to me it is the 800 pound gorilla in the room and that the solution to me is not keep ignoring the fact it won't get better.
    Better than getting a little steamed about it. Sorry.
  • Samer MadbakSamer Madbak Registered Users 1,247 Posts
    Maybe it's not over for Facebook. Take Dino hunter for example. Game was updated for IOS in july. It only reached Android in November. And then again, maybe it is dead on Facebook. Glu have not been as active in feedback as when these games started.
    Playing on LG G4 (Android)
  • jmpjmp Registered Users 22 Posts
    I got this 'reply' from customer service on my complaint about non Facebook update:Tanaush
    December 14, 2016, 17:58 -0500
    Hello Player,

I appreciate the feedback that you have provided regarding our game on Facebook and I will ensure that your feedback is taken in a positive manner to improve ourselves. We intend to provide the best service possible to our players and your feedback will be of huge help in achieving that goal.

I will be forwarding this suggestion to our developers so that it can be reviewed in the future. I hope you continue to enjoy playing our game.

Regards,
    Tanaush
    Glu Mobile Customer Care.
  • Max SterlingMax Sterling Registered Users 311 Posts
    Hahaha FB players have been getting screwed since day 1 in this game but it's not their fault. Glu should've removed the option to play it thru fb in 2014 when nearly every single facebook player lost all or most of their progress due to a server crash.
  • jmpjmp Registered Users 22 Posts
    Is there a platform to switch to that can be played on a Mac? The app in ITunes is only for IPad or IPhone.