Region 39 Problem

Again I bet those with jelly bean (4.1, 4.2, 4.3) and below cannot play the region 39 trophy.
Let me know if there is capable of playing the region 39 trophy.
Cheers.
Device:android 4.2 10.1 Tablet

Comments

• Samer MadbakSamer Madbak Registered Users 1,247 Posts
    I did the trophies. What is the problem brodeen?
    Playing on LG G4 (Android)
  • brodeenbrodeen Registered Users 539 Posts
    I did the trophies. What is the problem brodeen?
    Thank for your response Samer.
    As it was also happen to me at region 36. I cannot start the trophy hunt..i was kicked out to the home screen.
    It was fixed theeefore i could proceed to region 38. And now at region 39 i have the same problem to do trophy hunt..i am kickdd out to home screen even at airplane mode/ no internet/offline.
    Please need a fix.
    Cheers.
  • Samer MadbakSamer Madbak Registered Users 1,247 Posts
    Do not turn airplane mode off. Log in then turn wifi off and try. I have been playing with wifi off for the last year now. the game is becoming huge and hence the problem. Too much CPU usage etc. If you have an SD card try to move game to it and see if that works. Clear cache periodically. Optimize performance by such apps as DU booster...
    Playing on LG G4 (Android)
    Do not turn airplane mode off. Log in then turn wifi off and try. I have been playing with wifi off for the last year now. the game is becoming huge and hence the problem. Too much CPU usage etc. If you have an SD card try to move game to it and see if that works. Clear cache periodically. Optimize performance by such apps as DU booster...

Thanks for the tips Samer. I have recently remove some of applications. ...and retry the trophy hunt but no success. I will try the SD card thing and the DU thing. I ve other booter apps tho...but no help.

Mmmh..your device Samsung S3 Neo...your device got 1.5 gb memory...no wonder you may survive to do trophy hunt of region 39.:o
    Most device only got 1 gb memory.

Cheers.

Did i say "turn airplane mode off"....
    Sorry my english...i shall said "turn airplane mode on".

Cheers.