Options

Region 40

Duck76Duck76 Registered Users 909 Posts
Region 40 is here. A whole **** week early.
It is a forest region in China.
I give up trying to figure them out any more.
There will be a region 41.
So far the only weapon in Hunter bucks to buy is the rifle.
The AR and shotgun are gold bought.
The bow I don't know. Using one from last region.
My guess now, as worthless as it is, is they will go to 50 regions. Which would basically go near end of the year.
Payout is 350 million per contract. Bow series and hunting series a tad more.
Happy hunting.
Yes there is a region 40 bow. It costs over 100 billion for rifle and bow, including upgrades.
I was 2 billion short of 600 billion when I got the region. Now under 500 billion. Have done the trophy hunts.

Comments

• Options
    KevinMDKevinMD Registered Users 70 Posts
    Out for Android as well. Still hadn't finished bow series for 39 yet.
  • Options
    KevinMD wrote: »
    Out for Android as well. Still hadn't finished bow series for 39 yet.

Good. I spent 170 billion plus for the rifle and bow.
    Most people haven't heard of this forest region in China. Very famous for its diversity in wildlife and its rock and cave formations.
    I wonder why they moved this region up a week and got it out immediately on Android.
  • Options
    Florida SteveFlorida Steve Registered Users 457 Posts
    I can't figure how we got Region 40 less than a week after Region 39. Always happy to have new content but had very little time to earn HB to buy the over priced weapons for Region 40. Looks like I will skip the AR and shotgun. Also cut back on the capacity and IR upgrades, glad I have almost 1000 batteries. Maybe the almost 1300 energy drinks will come in handy as well. Good hunting to all.
    Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 12.2, Android 5.1.1
  • Options
    I can't figure how we got Region 40 less than a week after Region 39. Always happy to have new content but had very little time to earn HB to buy the over priced weapons for Region 40. Looks like I will skip the AR and shotgun. Also cut back on the capacity and IR upgrades, glad I have almost 1000 batteries. Maybe the almost 1300 energy drinks will come in handy as well. Good hunting to all.

No, it came out a day shy of three weeks after Region 39. Remember Region 39 was a day late in the four week pattern. Region 40 was supposed to be next Thursday. But regardless, I understand. I was at 597 billion when it came out today. The rifle and bow were more expensive then all four weapons combined on last region.
    I rarely watch the battery videos. I didn't hardly use them on this regions bow and rifle series. I hardly used the rifle. The bow is much better. I suspect they will eventually make the AR and shotgun available for HB.
    Is it me or did they add two weeks to the other event in which I swear they changed all the awards including the last prize to the AR. I thought there was a few days left on it before Region 40 came out.
    Hell, I am confused. Still tired of getting mostly videos for 1 gold and batteries and animal calls.
    Did you all see they cut their buy gold prices in half. You can get 100 gold foe 3 dollars and 200 for 5 dollars.
    They left HB prices alone. Why buy it with money when you make 100,000% more per hunt?
    All these changes had left be a little confused.
    Besides, why the hell do you need 1300 energy drinks and a thousand batteries?
  • Options
    Florida SteveFlorida Steve Registered Users 457 Posts
    I meant for Android, Region 39 only came out for Android last Friday. It was two weeks and a day after Apple.

I did not see the gold prices, since I have over 15,000 gold I doubt I will need to buy gold any time soon.
    Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 12.2, Android 5.1.1
  • Options
    I meant for Android, Region 39 only came out for Android last Friday. It was two weeks and a day after Apple.

I did not see the gold prices, since I have over 15,000 gold I doubt I will need to buy gold any time soon.

So they gave you two weeks on Region 39? I wonder why the hurry up. Well, now you can make 100 mil more per hunt.
    This game and Glu's behavior on it is just bizarre. I love the new content but I wish some changes would happened a long time ago and others by the book.
  • Options
    KevinMDKevinMD Registered Users 70 Posts
    I'm not happy with the direction things are going. AR is gold only, but no big deal, play events since you played before. Oh wait, all new guns for every event now (2014 and 2016), so there's more gold to spend. Want the shotgun? It is also gold only.
  • Options
    brodeenbrodeen Registered Users 539 Posts
    Unfortunately i cant proceed to region 40 since i cant do the trophy hunts of region 39 due to memory overload or kicked out to home screen.:p
    Cheers.
    Device:android 4.2 10.1 Tablet
  • Options
    brodeen wrote: »
    Unfortunately i cant proceed to region 40 since i cant do the trophy hunts of region 39 due to memory overload or kicked out to home screen.:p
    Cheers.

Made a 110 billion already on Region 40. At this rate, I could get to a trillion by region 41.