Options

Region 40 rip off!!

Corms71Corms71 Registered Users 14 Posts
Ok, so region 40 came out yesterday on iOS and I've just completed the two main trophy hunts. As I did the last trophy hunt, two elephants with a heart shot, instead of over 6 billion hb's for the kill, I only got a couple of hundred million! Anyone else been ripped off?? Not only that, I can't build up my hunter bucks as the two guns I need, shotgun and A R you can only buy with gold and I don't have enough gold to buy them.

Comments

• Options
    Duck76Duck76 Registered Users 909 Posts
    Corms71 wrote: »
    Ok, so region 40 came out yesterday on iOS and I've just completed the two main trophy hunts. As I did the last trophy hunt, two elephants with a heart shot, instead of over 6 billion hb's for the kill, I only got a couple of hundred million! Anyone else been ripped off?? Not only that, I can't build up my hunter bucks as the two guns I need, shotgun and A R you can only buy with gold and I don't have enough gold to buy them.

Same here. Must be a glitch. The bow is what I use, works fine on predator hunts. On the other hunts, I get jumped by the tigers and leopards out of nowhere. So I am more careful watching both sides of the screen.
    The muntjac hunts are strange. They are barely able to get lung shots ( when it calls for it or by having to, to get quota) because they put them so far away. The time you get on them isn't high either.
    I got all the major hunts done. Doing contract hunts. Want to get to 650 billion before next Region.
  • Options
    Florida SteveFlorida Steve Registered Users 457 Posts
    Duck, how much to buy and upgrade the region 40 bow? With all I spent on the gold rifles for 39 and 40 and the bow for 39 I only have 197 billion left. Only a week between the release of 39 and 40 for Android did not leave much time to make HB.
    Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 12.2, Android 5.1.1
  • Options
    Duck, how much to buy and upgrade the region 40 bow? With all I spent on the gold rifles for 39 and 40 and the bow for 39 I only have 197 billion left. Only a week between the release of 39 and 40 for Android did not leave much time to make HB.

I believe the bow was about 7 billion. But the upgrades were about 1.5billion per level on average. 8 levels and 7 things or so to upgrade. So at least 75 billion to buy and upgrade. I spent nearly 170 billion on it and the rifle.
    I have to remember that I gained some back immediately doing the trophy hunts and hunting and bow series before I had finished upgrading. I started with 597 billion and my lowest was 432 billion. A 165 billion difference.
    Unless you use gold to do 2 things. 1. To buy the upgrade 2. To finish off the 5 minute import to save time to hunt faster. You could buy the gold rifle and ignore the HB one.
    Another thought. You can use the Region 39 AR quite well on most hunts. Exceptions include hunting 10 muntjacs. Hunting 8 works well with the region 39 AR. Don't ask why. Don't use Region 39 one on the tigers or leopards either. Use a shotgun or bow. Provided you want to buy the shotgun or AR with gold.
    I would try to not use the Region 40 rifle at all, regardless of which one you buy. The bow obviously uses IR and you don't have to reload obviously either.
  • Options
    Thanks for the info. I have not bought the shotgun or AR since Region 37. I do all the contract hunts with the Gold rifle (semi-auto like the AR) and the bow. As much as I hate the idea of a bolt action rifle I may have to go for that option in the future because the Gold rifle is more expensive to upgrade. If I do that all the energy drinks will come in handy to slow things down for a slower rifle if necessary.
  • Options
    Thanks for the info. I have not bought the shotgun or AR since Region 37. I do all the contract hunts with the Gold rifle (semi-auto like the AR) and the bow. As much as I hate the idea of a bolt action rifle I may have to go for that option in the future because the Gold rifle is more expensive to upgrade. If I do that all the energy drinks will come in handy to slow things down for a slower rifle if necessary.
    You are welcome. I have made up 60 billion since yesterday, and that is despite me working today.
    I thought in my previous comments that you should be aware of things. I have used the bow, not the rifle. You have to buy the rifle to do the trophy hunts, so it is going to cost you gold or HB's for it.
    I use what little gold for energy occasionally to make up HB faster. I do the free daily hunt for extra videos for hollow points and energy drinks mostly. The plats are a bonus.
    I realized that since every region gets more expensive, I have to do boring contract hunts to keep ahead of others. HB's are easier for me to get than gold.
    When I got a new IPad in 2015, I had to skip the every other Region AR and shotgun. After I caught up, I bought them from earlier regions and upgraded them fully. So if I hadn't, I could have had 200 billion more in the bank easy.
  • Options
    Samer MadbakSamer Madbak Registered Users 1,247 Posts
    One thing i realized is that the shotguns in the last few regions have been useless. Not enough power even with hollow points. Had to use a few animal calls and sport drinks for regions 39 and 40. Now shall i go back and redo all the other regions...again...mmmm i am not sure i have the energy to restart the third time over. I tried the PvP but i get kicked out often because of Glu incompetence...same as in DH2016
    Playing on LG G4 (Android)
  • Options
    I understand about the PVP. I had a five game win streak ended because the game locked up and then when I restarted it said I lost a game that I never got to fire a shot in. As old and slow as I am I will likely never get a streak like that again :mad:.
  • Options
    Samer MadbakSamer Madbak Registered Users 1,247 Posts
    Well i got up the ladder fast but with game crashing i quit. Anyway i don't need the prizes since i have enough gold to purchase weapons, plats and what have you. I decided to restart my journey with DH. Should take around three months to complete it, working backwards from region 40.
    Playing on LG G4 (Android)
  • Options
    brodeenbrodeen Registered Users 539 Posts
    Well i got up the ladder fast but with game crashing i quit. Anyway i don't need the prizes since i have enough gold to purchase weapons, plats and what have you. I decided to restart my journey with DH. Should take around three months to complete it, working backwards from region 40.

Becarefull Samer..you may forget move forward...or confused which is head and which is tail..:rolleyes:
    Device:android 4.2 10.1 Tablet
  • Options
    brodeen wrote: »
    Becarefull Samer..you may forget move forward...or confused which is head and which is tail..:rolleyes:

The biggest ripoff is the kill 8 muntjacs. They give you 1 minute and ten seconds. For the first 20 seconds and sometimes 40 seconds, they send you nothing to shoot. Dumb mother f---ers. Almost always I have to watch a video to keep my total to complete it. Every **** time too.