Deer Hunter Classic problem

I have tried several times to do trophy hunting of region 39 but none were successfully to start. It was kicked out to the home screen.
Wishing a fix.
Cheers.
Device:android 4.2 10.1 Tablet

Comments

• Tanner96Tanner96 Registered Users 544 Posts
    brodeen wrote: »
    I have tried several times to do trophy hunting of region 39 but none were successfully to start. It was kicked out to the home screen.
    Wishing a fix.
    Cheers.

I had the same problem when I tried to upgrade my weapon for the trophy hunts. If I upgraded with HBs, the game stopped and sent me back to the home screen. If I upgraded with gold, it worked ok. I had enough gold at the time to get to the last trophy hunt, but now my gold is pretty well depleted. It looks to me like a ploy by GLU to get us to buy more gold.
    :mad:iPad 4:mad:
  • brodeenbrodeen Registered Users 539 Posts
    The standard region three of daily hunts at previous dh2014 still has the same problem at the new dh classic that is no grizzly bear to shoot. Now repeated at Rohman's ...hunting.
    When it is happening none of hunting event could be started. Have to wait until the event containing the standard region 3 expired.
    Cheers.
    Wishing a fix.
    Cheers.

The problem is still occured. I think it is too much memory required. Need a fix please.
    Cheers.
    The standard region three of daily hunts at previous dh2014 still has the same problem at the new dh classic that is no grizzly bear to shoot. Now repeated at Rohman's ...hunting.
    When it is happening none of hunting event could be started. Have to wait until the event containing the standard region 3 expired.
    Cheers.

The new daily Lightning Srike hunts contain region 3 hunt work just fine. Thanks GLU.
    Cheers.
    The new daily Lightning Srike hunts contain region 3 hunt work just fine. Thanks GLU.
    Cheers.

The recent Rohman's Rider daily event which contain region 3 hunt was not good. No grizzly bear to shoot. Ackward...event.
    Cheers.
    Again in daily event Huntsman contain region 3 which at its final hunt 20 there was no grizzly bear to shoot as below.
    Cheers.
    Screenshot_2017-01-20-20-51-47_zpswzt3mwed.png
    The latest Sunday event named Yell...event which contain four regions. One of the regions is region 3 was successfully completed without the grizzly bears hunt. Thanks GLU.
    Cheers.
    Again daily event with problem. Recent Rohman's Raiders daily event contained region 3 hunts which is at final hunt 20 was hunting for 3 grizzly bears. There were no grizzly bears at all as on picture below. Please need a fix.
    Cheers.

Screenshot_2017-01-23-21-01-53_zpslzrkitmu.png
    A slider to reduce graphic resolution would be good. Therefore every hunter could choose to use appropriate graphic resolution for their device. Reducing graphic resolution of game scene detail would reduce possibility to be kicked out to the home screen.
    Cheers.
    4nw7wfo

Test..
    Some glitch on hidden region map pieces collection as below. I have three pieces but only generated one piece.
    final_bstSnapshot_4037_crop_697x520_zpsx65v6znh.jpg

final_bstSnapshot_25903_crop_756x520_zpspb5ki50j.jpg
    On a weekly event i have finished events but on next play they identified not finished but rewards have been marked collected. As below.
    Cheers.
    final_bstSnapshot_83651_crop_701x456_zpsfgbcqqgz.jpg
  • Duck76Duck76 Registered Users 909 Posts
    That happened to me once. I didn't do the last hunt for the week, but on the next weekly hunt, they gave me the second reward from week before, instead of the first award for it. Screwball glitchy game
  • Robin RhodesRobin Rhodes Registered Users 18 Posts
    Tanner96, you can bet your bottom gold that if it looks like a skunk, walks like a skunk, and worst of all, stinks like a skunk, it's GLU with their hand out begging for a hand-out!!! This is the greediest bunch I've ever seen!!! Except maybe on Wall Street. Maybe!!! Too bad, because it's a great game. Hey GLU, all we ask for, all we want, is a fair game for our $$$, to be treated fairly, winning or losing on our own skill, or lack of it, without hindrance, at a fair price, and this is what we get!!!??? Hey GLU, I'm just getting tired of actually WATCHING animals drop to a much-lower-powered PVP opponent, (AKA, the SKUNK) while I'm searching for a blue flag in a sea of red!!! Hey GLU, I was using a very- sufficiently- powered rifle, no yellow flags, (470 power, to the recommended 275 or so) and having to hit animals 2 or more times to drop it, IF you drop it, while opponents slay 'em with a single shot while wielding a pop gun with little more than half the power of mine!!! What's up with that? GLU doesn't want the higher number of trophies winning, (they especially don't like winning streaks) because at reward time at the end, the paltry sum they pay out might take the rib-eye steak and lobster from their dinner table. When you need a higher-powered weapon or you must "accept the challenge" to hunt in PVP, Pepe "GLU" Lapieu always recommends (now there's a good idea) the "best choice", along with another weapon. But say you have 565 power, and these are just numbers, and the "best choice" has 135 power, that "recommendation", that "best choice", needs upgrade- after- upgrade- after upgrade costing HB's or gold, BEFORE it can even be used. Yeah boy, that is some recommendation. And of course, the best choice must always be bought with gold. Best choice for them? You can bet your bottom gold it is!!! Or, (sorry, but I'm ****ed) spend 150 to spin "hunter crates" containing epic mods, weapons, gold and receive energy drinks and batteries, of which they commonly give both away as a daily or login bonus, and two gold!!! Yeah. 2 gold and what amounts to free bonuses for 150 gold!!! Another golden opportunity. GLU calls it the "best choice"! Is it? For them it is!!! I can't call it what it really is!!! But you will find it at a livestock auction on the floor of any stall, especially the bulls' stalls!!! That stinks too, but it smells better than GLU!!! There's a lot more, but it can wait. I need a shower.
  • Duck76Duck76 Registered Users 909 Posts
    Hey I get the two or five gold all the time. Trust me, it isn't random. I also get lots of batteries on it also. Never the 35 parts for rifle. The hunters chest is a rip off.
    Anyone ever get 500 or 200 gold on the golden chest? I got the 100 gold once.
  • Bubba2018Bubba2018 Registered Users 1 Posts
    Just downloaded the latest update and now when I go to the region I am doing (standard 7) it wants me to update but the screen is frozen and I cant play.