new update today removed rare hunts!!

Samer MadbakSamer Madbak Registered Users 1,247 Posts
nice move Glu. Now all the rare hunts are gone and no possibility to do hidden regions as a result
Playing on LG G4 (Android)

Comments

• Duck76Duck76 Registered Users 909 Posts
    What are you referring to?
  • Samer MadbakSamer Madbak Registered Users 1,247 Posts
    New update for DH 2014, sorry DH classic now. All rare hunts have disappeared and they are required to unlock the hidden regions.
    I got a 30mb update, but nothing changed, except re downloading about five regions. I just realized you must have started over and must not have the things necessary to do them.
    Sorry, I was confused. This game has just been so weird. I mentioned in another post about region 40 guns math being off.
    It happened on the guns also for the soon to expire event. One was reduced from 1430 to 680 or so and it says 99% off.
    I am not that dumb to believe their lousy math. They fixed the other one I mentioned.
    Anyway, I wonder when that other player is going to prove with a picture that he has a trillion HB's.. I got nearly 870 billion.
    This game is so glitchy and I wonder how more life it has.
    The other player pic was posted by steve i think in another post
    Yes. I saw it only after I wrote on this post.
    Thanks. Now I know the HB counter won't go out of whack.
    Well there have been many old players playing this old game. Not all of them are on the forum. U r relatively a newbie Duck and still managed to proceed quickly with ur buck count. Well i hope the hidden regions are opened in a way now that rare hunts are out.
    I started this game for the first time when Region 12 came out. I might not had joined the forum or game on region 1, but I don't feel like a newbie. I realize you, and many others have been on the forum longer, but I care about using it much like yourself. That is helping others. I feel my job is to bring certain aspects of the game to your attention, so you know. Mostly I do that for those who don't usually participate on the forum.
    I stayed around zero HB's to Region 8 and then have played it every day till I caught up to the actual Region, which was 30. So it took 12 months to do so after getting to Region 16 originally, but this happened in less time because I had to start over after getting a new IPad. It took me three months to get caught up, going up a Region every three days. Now I spend the whole time hunting per month so I am prepared for the next region. I don't like being surprised, so I want to have enough HB. It is called dedication to the game.
  • KevinMDKevinMD Registered Users 70 Posts
    If you fail a hunt, watching a video is no longer an option. Haven't been able to watch videos for gold either since update.
    I haven't had that problem. I still can watch videos for gold, but sporadically. I can get times 2 gold as usual twice a day, maybe three times, but I can't do that every day and still get them.
    KevinMD wrote: »
    If you fail a hunt, watching a video is no longer an option. Haven't been able to watch videos for gold either since update.
    Yep same here. Looks like that update screwed things up. Is the game any smaller now with rare hunts gone? Maybe they decided to slash some content to push with PvP which obviously gave them a hard time with crashes