Options

This region. Good and bad

Duck76Duck76 Registered Users 909 Posts
First the good news. Have made 175 billion in four plus days of this region.
Crossed 600 billion for first time.
What I hate is the kill 8 muntjacs. They waste half your time sending nothing.
The hunt 14 bird hunt is annoying to. They waste your time sending nothing on it a lot.
This game is so buggy. It has been fun. I can go twenty hunts without seeing a video. Sometimes I sit on the edge of a new level for twenty hunts or more without leveling up. I am on level 276.
I get kicked off the forum, not by Glu, but a glitch in which I have to re log in to finish commenting.
I am getting tired of some of this.
The weapons are overpriced, but I think the tourney game play rules are more fair than DH16.
The prices for the Hunter crates are overpriced also, unless people have 10 million plats or gold.
I guess we will see what Season two of the pvp tourney goes.
I hope everyone is having fun with the game.
Please feel free to add to my comments, criticize, disagree or whatever.

Comments

• Options
    brodeenbrodeen Registered Users 539 Posts
    I get kicked out to home screen event with 3 gb ram device. Also even at offline condition with 1 gb ram device i was kicked out as well. Yea i agree that this dh classic version is very very buggy. It seem controlled our move or it wont move by our control.
    Up to now i cannot do trophy hunt of region 39.
    I think it has too much control memory..
    Cheers.
    Device:android 4.2 10.1 Tablet
  • Options
    Samer MadbakSamer Madbak Registered Users 1,247 Posts
    Well one thing for sure is u get kicked out of PvP hunts which i am not doing after a few kickouts. I restarted my journey with DH classic. It will take a while to clock it out again.
    Playing on LG G4 (Android)
  • Options
    Florida SteveFlorida Steve Registered Users 457 Posts
    Duck76 wrote: »
    First the good news. Have made 175 billion in four plus days of this region.
    Crossed 600 billion for first time.
    What I hate is the kill 8 muntjacs. They waste half your time sending nothing.
    The hunt 14 bird hunt is annoying to. They waste your time sending nothing on it a lot.
    This game is so buggy. It has been fun. I can go twenty hunts without seeing a video. Sometimes I sit on the edge of a new level for twenty hunts or more without leveling up. I am on level 276.
    I get kicked off the forum, not by Glu, but a glitch in which I have to re log in to finish commenting.
    I am getting tired of some of this.
    The weapons are overpriced, but I think the tourney game play rules are more fair than DH16.
    The prices for the Hunter crates are overpriced also, unless people have 10 million plats or gold.
    I guess we will see what Season two of the pvp tourney goes.
    I hope everyone is having fun with the game.
    Please feel free to add to my comments, criticize, disagree or whatever.

Duck I know what you mean about the 8 muntjac hunt. The only way I can complete it is to use an energy drink to slow them down when they first peek over the edge of the hill before they disappear again. If I wait till they are fully in the open there is not enough time left to kill all 8. I have tons of energy drinks but that is not the point, you should be able to complete the hunt without using one.
    Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 12.2, Android 5.1.1
  • Options
    Duck I know what you mean about the 8 muntjac hunt. The only way I can complete it is to use an energy drink to slow them down when they first peek over the edge of the hill before they disappear again. If I wait till they are fully in the open there is not enough time left to kill all 8. I have tons of energy drinks but that is not the point, you should be able to complete the hunt without using one.

I am glad I wasn't seeing things only myself. I can beat it without the drink, but it is frustrating to see my time wasted. I don't like the inconsistency of this game. Some hunts on this region, using the region 39 AR Is fine, others take four shots per animal. Even with the same animal.
    Anyway, I am past the 625 billion level.
    It is frustrating dealing with things they don't think about. Like shooting ducks with a rifle in the pvp tourney.
    Nobody hunts ducks with a rifle in the regular contract hunts.
  • Options
    brodeenbrodeen Registered Users 539 Posts
    Anybody know or ever use that gold eagle and diamond eagle?Just wondering because upto region 39 i have not offered to use them. may be at region 40 they introduce their usage. I hope they are not just toy currencies.
    Cheers.
    Device:android 4.2 10.1 Tablet
  • Options
    I believe that they will be useless. Like the crystals in dino hunter, used once to upgrade weapons and then useless
  • Options
    Florida SteveFlorida Steve Registered Users 457 Posts
    Well that is it for me and the PVP! I am old and slow at my best and when I get a small 2 or 3 win streak going it locks up and when I restart and log back in it says I lost a match that I never got to fire a single shot in. This buggy piece of **** is getting to be as bad as the former 2016 now 2017. I got an 80+ meg. update and thought that was going to fix things but no such luck. If things don't change 2014 now Classic is not going to be worth the aggravation, very sad really.
    Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 12.2, Android 5.1.1
  • Options
    Well that is it for me and the PVP! I am old and slow at my best and when I get a small 2 or 3 win streak going it locks up and when I restart and log back in it says I lost a match that I never got to fire a single shot in. This buggy piece of **** is getting to be as bad as the former 2016 now 2017. I got an 80+ meg. update and thought that was going to fix things but no such luck. If things don't change 2014 now Classic is not going to be worth the aggravation, very sad really.

That is sad, knowing how much you love this game. My problem is I haven't experienced your problem.
    I hope it works out for you.
    I can't win more than five in a row in it, but playing the PVP constantly to acquire 3,000 trophys isn't my thing.
    At least you got Region 41 to look forward to.
  • Options
    No more PvP for me either. Tried it a bit last week. I even got some plats and gold today after winning some trophies but not worth all the trouble besides the lockouts. I don't need any plats or gold anyway. Finished regions 1 thru 4 plus 38 thru 40, as i embark on the third odyssey with DH :)
  • Options
    You have to spend them in the Hunter crates. Just like your regular plats.
    I noticed another strange thing. When I hunt, and one shot doesn't kill them, sometimes I barely wound them and they act wounded. Other times, they are nearly dead and they are still going at full speed.
    Has everyone gotten Region 40?
  • Options
    I didn't have the problem of getting kicked off. What was fun was watching people target an animal and beating them to it.
    Perhaps if we couldn't see what animal your opponent was targeting, it would be more challenging.
    Did you get that no nothing happened update today?
    The good news is I hope on region 41, they go back to allowing the AR and shotgun to be purchased by HB. They haven't got season two of the PvP yet.
  • Options
    Enough with the **** infrared battery videos. That is all I get, you dammed scoundrels. I have rejected thousands of them.
    If not, I would have a couple trillion of them. The same with the rare calls. We don't need them unless you bring back rare hunts.
    Enough is enough.