President day event

THOR147THOR147 Registered Users 39 Posts
As brodeen and same have said new event has no picture icons but I have done first 2 hunts and have the req shotgun but it looks different to the picture advertised and will not let me proceed to the third hunt are there any outhers who are experiencing this so far have only done this for the first of the three so don't know if it will be the same for them as well any info on this appreciated thanks

Comments

• Duck76Duck76 Registered Users 909 Posts
    Yep. Says you don't have enough power.
    They always let you do the first two for free. But no pictures, no looking at the biggest prize. What the hell Glu?
    I don't have the ability to even play the event. It disappeared off of Region 3.
  • Samer MadbakSamer Madbak Registered Users 1,247 Posts
    As usual they released sthg that doesn't work. Maybe a fix is on the way...plus those rare hunts...
    Playing on LG G4 (Android)
    Just got a download. They fixed it. You have to re download every region, including the hidden ones.
    The payouts are huge and includes the Region 41 AR.
  • THOR147THOR147 Registered Users 39 Posts
    nothing for android as yet but thanks for the heads up duck will keep a look out for the update
    None for android yet as Thor said. Delayed as is wont.
  • Lucy DLucy D Registered Users 49 Posts
    Yes I just bought the gun needed to continue in region 3 Presidents' day event for 89 gold, but it says I still require the weapon.
    Am also on Android.
    True. Not on Android. Don't worry about not having the weapon or enough power to it. It is a glitch.
    When they fix it, you can hunt after you re download every region again.
  • KevinMDKevinMD Registered Users 70 Posts
    New update for Android in the store.
  • brodeenbrodeen Registered Users 539 Posts
    Thanks for the info kevin. After update everything are find. No wrong gun and the rare hunts appears.
    Cheers.
    Device:android 4.2 10.1 Tablet
    Yep. Got the update. Things were fixed. Good golly