Moving up

Comments

• Florida SteveFlorida Steve Registered Users 457 Posts
    Up to 700 Billion but still way behind the trillionaires. Think I will pass on the Pesident's Day event the prices on the guns are not worth the rewards to me.

Screenshot_2017-02-04-16-09-46_zps8aa9tgzz.png
    Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 12.2, Android 5.1.1
  • brodeenbrodeen Registered Users 539 Posts
    Could you please show me how to link the screen shot of Deer Hunter 2014 into the forum threads. Thank you.

You can try...https://screenshot.net/free-image-uploader.html

After choosing your image..it will upload the image..then click on image link below..use the bb code..copy it and post it in the forum.
    Goodluck.
    Cheers.
    Device:android 4.2 10.1 Tablet
  • KillerinstintKillerinstint Registered Users 135 Posts
    brodeen wrote: »
    You can try...https://screenshot.net/free-image-uploader.html

After choosing your image..it will upload the image..then click on image link below..use the bb code..copy it and post it in the forum.
    Goodluck.
    Cheers.

Thank you for your help.
  • casajrcasajr Registered Users 1,468 Posts
    Speaking of all of the DH trillionaires, I wonder what happened to WmC, the first guy that posted about finding the $2 billion glitch.

http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?135342-hunter-buck-register-topped-out-at-2-147-300-000&

I wonder if he is still playing and what his score might be.
    Common Sense is an ultra-rare superpower.
  • Samer MadbakSamer Madbak Registered Users 1,247 Posts
    Hey casajr. Good to see u on the forum again. Playing at all?
    Playing on LG G4 (Android)
  • casajrcasajr Registered Users 1,468 Posts
    Hey Samer.

Still playing, although not nearly as much as I used to. I think I'm in my 6th restart and am currently on R26. After HR6, it starts getting monotonous.

Good to see some of the old farts still chime in occasionally.
    Common Sense is an ultra-rare superpower.
    Lol. Farts chiming in ;)
    well i am on my third restart and being bored ad infinitum. Still on R17 but did 35-40. Afraid to do the evil hiddens...i have a whole summer to catch up
  • Duck76Duck76 Registered Users 909 Posts
    Old fart chiming in. Are they really going to make us wait five weeks since Region 40 came out to get next one?
    Because they were too incompetent to put out Region 40 three weeks after 39, instead of four weeks.
    Are they that stupid at Glu. ****, I could do a better job than them. Enough. Sick of Region 40.
    I got 1 trillion plus 40 billion sitting around waiting for region 41 rifle and shotgun to buy.
    Six restarts Casajr? Really. Good grief. Nice to hear from you. Remember farts and Chinese air pollution can kill you.
    I guess I breathe too much California air from Glu headquarters. Oh well, just messing with you.
    ****, Glu is bungling this game.
    Finally managed to become a trillionaire! Guess that makes me number three unless there was someone else who was just too modest to say so.

Screenshot_2017-02-14-02-45-06_zpsaqgmkgse.png
    Congratulations. I went back to regions before 40.
    Did you notice the black screen on some hunts in Region 38?
    I guess another **** glitch
    Finally managed to become a trillionaire! Guess that makes me number three unless there was someone else who was just too modest to say so.

Screenshot_2017-02-14-02-45-06_zpsaqgmkgse.png
    Congratulations Steve .
    Duck76 wrote: »
    Congratulations. I went back to regions before 40.
    Did you notice the black screen on some hunts in Region 38?
    I guess another **** glitch

Thanks for the kind words both of you!

I have not gone back to any old regions because I was trying to get to a trillion as fast as possible but another glitch is no surprise. Question, if I go back to old regions will that slow down my level progress? I am almost finished with level 298 and want to get to level 300 as soon as possible.
    I don't know, but I doubt it. When the game began, they level you up fast. As it progressed, I believe now it takes a certain amount of higher number of hunts completed which probably hasn't changed for a while,before it does again, regardless of your region you are hunting. PvP has no effect on the bar.
    I am nearing level 281. You can move the bar faster with the daily hunts since it is free and uses no energy.
    Just crossover 2 TRILLIONS.
    Just crossover 2 TRILLIONS.

https://screenshot.net/ry4p8a6?en

How the hell did you go from 1 trillion to 2 trillion so fast?
    I just went back over 1 trillion. I guess you don't need to hunt for next three or five regions.
    I just keep on hunting whenever I get a chance.
    Do you get bored with contract hunts?
    I should not had doubted you or gave you a bad time for breaking a trillion you got when you got to it before anyone else.
    It seemed fantastic at the time.
    Congratulations. Tell us when you reach a Quadrillion. That is a 1000 trillion.
  • brodeenbrodeen Registered Users 539 Posts

Congratulation...but i am sad to know that you still cannot post your own picture. My guide was useless.
    Cheers.
    Device:android 4.2 10.1 Tablet
    Sorry Brodeen I have tried your way several times but keep on stuck at the copy and paste process. I really tried hard but failed. I am hoping you could show me that step about using bb code for copy and paste. Thank you for your cheer.
    Duck76 wrote: »
    Do you get bored with contract hunts?
    I should not had doubted you or gave you a bad time for breaking a trillion you got when you got to it before anyone else.
    It seemed fantastic at the time.
    Congratulations. Tell us when you reach a Quadrillion. That is a 1000 trillion.

Thank you Duck. Yes I get bored with the contract hunts all the time but it kills time so I just do for the heck of it . I think DH2014 going to end soon anyway so the Quadrillion might not going to happen. What do you think?
    Well I know there will be a region 42. I do mostly contract hunts. I try to make up the HB spent per region and then make 20 or 50 or whatever I can percent more so I can stay ahead of the curve.
    I am 15 billion short of where I began the region. Sometimes I get bored after three weeks on it and hunt other regions.
    Right now I have 1 trillion plus 35 billion.
    I give up predicting how long this game will go. So far it is taking up 3.3 GB of space on my IPAD. Can't go on forever with this.
    Good luck.
    Wow, 2 trillion already, congrats and well done! I am just south of 1.1 and have been doing a lot of hunts trying to get to level 300 but that is a truly amazing total.

Duck, I guess there is no doubt who the HB King is, but maybe you can be Crown Prince and I can be court jester :).
    :cool:
    Wow, 2 trillion already, congrats and well done! I am just south of 1.1 and have been doing a lot of hunts trying to get to level 300 but that is a truly amazing total.

Duck, I guess there is no doubt who the HB King is, but maybe you can be Crown Prince and I can be court jester :).
    Awesome. We can do that
    Finally managed to make it to Level 300! Add to that 1.2 trillion HB and a little over 18 thousand gold makes it a very satisfying day.

Screenshot_2017-02-25-02-38-38_zps5a73a2m6.png
  • pistoffpistoff Registered Users 865 Posts
    The huge numbers in this game are just ridiculous! Using these billion power guns in the R1 daily hunts should vaporise the animals into a red mist, but they don't... :p
    Congratulations. I am still shy of 1.2 trillion.
    What is your next goal?
    I have hit 0.1 trillion bucks. That makes me the king of buck paupers but then again who needs bucks when u can purchase whatever u want with gold.
    Next goal is to finish levels 24-25-26 and start the hidden regions and finish the bounties (awaiting Easter event and outbreak event)
    Thanks very much. I really have no goals. I am so burnt out on contract hunts trying to reach level 300 that I am going to take the weekend off and just crank up the surround sound and enjoy NASCAR on the big screen. Would love to go to Daytona (about 110 miles away) but my health just won't allow it anymore.
    Finally crossed 1.2 trillion. Aiming for 1.5 trillion.